Customize

Flag interrupts courseroom for donation solicitations... bracelets?

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Flag interrupts courseroom for donation solicitations... bracelets?

A friend who is on the Basics course at Flag told me this week that the course he was on was interrupted by "fund raisers" selling silly little bracelets. The students were told that $10 million was recently raised and another $10 million was needed to open 2 more ideal orgs (morgues) in unfamiliar countries.

There is serious scientology policy prohibitting the interruption of courses for any reason (short of a fire in the building!). It's normal to hold students after course to listen to some stupid briefing and/or to get money. But this is unprecedented to actually interrupt coursetime for such activities.

Miscavige must really be hurting for money. David Miscavige's quirky orders strikes again at Flag's unblemished record of being the Mecca of Technical Perfection (which also means applying L. Ron Hubbard's policies to the hilt). (Of course we all know that the entire Scientology empire is operating on Miscavige's orders and Hubbard's policies are no longer anywhere in sight.)

And what's up with the bracelets?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Flag interrupts courseroom for donation solicitations... bracelets?

If this is true this is another great sign that they are hurting more and more. Google must be very expensive.
  3. amaX Member

Bleed 'em dry and then punch everyone around you, Miscavige.
  4. xenubarb Member

That is awesome. They're interrupting their own mental conditioning process to sell trinkets.

Way to Fail, DM!
  5. Anonymous Member

Screw Hubbard. Screw Miscavige. It's the organization that is hurting. It's the organization that is being taken apart. Whichever psychotic happens to be at the helm when the ship finally sinks is of no importance.

The only bracelets that matter are the ones this bunch will be wearing on the day of their frog march. That will be the first actual indication of technical perfection at Flag.
  6. anonhuff Member

Punch tech works and it helps people
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

:D

:D

And then! Ta-da! They have to start all over because of the interuption? For moar monies?

Good frikken Gord, bracelets? Pre-morgue taqging?

:rolleyes:

Just when ya thought it was safe ta.........

XP
  8. Anonymous Member

It is a privilege to be punched in the face by the COG (Chairman of the Gnomes).

bloody_face.jpg
  9. EyeOnSci Member

QFT ^^^

EyeOnSci
  10. muldrake Member

This is basically squatting and dropping a deuce on their own product. It might be the kind of thing that causes even docile, brainwashed Scientologists to rebel. They must be truly desperate to be doing this.
  11. PagAnon Member

braceletirony.jpg
    I love irony. And yeah the scilons and DM are getting desperate.
  12. RosyGlass Member

I'm shocked! This is news? Anyone, at any time, is pulled off from anywhere, oh yeah even your toilet, to be raked over reg coals.
  13. Anonymous Member

Actually, yes, it is news. I was a Course Supervisor. It is a huge NO-NO to interrupt students on course for any reason, including Reg cycles (money extraction).

That this happened at a Flag course room is amazing to me; desperate cult is desperate for money.

Maybe someone can dig up the HCOB Courses, Their Ideal Scene for reference.
  14. RosyGlass Member

I'm familiar with the no no policy, as well as the yes yes reg policy. You never experienced it as a sup? when/where? Was that in a Twilight Zone episode?Been out some time, but hear about same from others I've known, and more, and sincerely, it was always the norm.

Only real sanctuary I've known of is in session, with wolves at the door if you dare leave the room. Oh wait. Gotta go to your friendly vegetarian examiner first before the carnivore. Mandatory
  15. Anonymous Member

Were you at Flag, Rosy?
  16. RosyGlass Member

short time, also in PAC, also SO, all over continents, also on Freewinds once. Jeez, I made shitnoize about this all the time! Of course, I was not a popular ronbot
  17. Re: Flag interrupts courseroom for donation solicitations... bracelets?

The sooner after they do their hypnotic "training routines", the more suggestible they are. If they wanted, you would hear people in there clucking like chickens. Or screaming at ashtrays.

[IMG]
  18. RosyGlass Member

Anyway, "policy" is a moot point at best. People are herded in for events and not allowed to leave until X amounts are "donated". They may not call the police, but they may just leave...period, and that happens all the time.

Just got a mailing with rare pricing for OT levels this week. Unbelievable. That, and DM's footbullets, and Anonymous educating and bulletfroofing the "raw meat" will put and end to this horrific abuse once and for all. It will not come soon enough, but it will come soon.
  19. Suzette Member

What would be really funny would be if OSAbot read this here and got somebody on an ethics violation.
  20. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/puddle-leaks-49134/10/#post972684

page 30

21. BlooAnon Member

What kind of bracelets were they? I know it's not important, but if they were these, then I wouldn't have bought them even if I supported the cause. They are ugly! Kinda like crocs, but for the wrist.
  22. Anonymous Member

Hah! They probably were just like those. That's what they gave out in their Clear Florida donation campaign a few years ago... ugly blue rubber bands... for just a $100 donation!
  23. Re: Flag interrupts courseroom for donation solicitations... bracelets?

[IMG]

Special COB/RTC 'charm' bracelets....
  24. amaX Member

TY, Fritz. I snork laughed. hehehe.
  25. anonhuff Member

Someone dropped out of school in 8th grade and can't do math.

60*24 = 1440 minutes in a day
    1440/57 = 25.26 minutes per completion

The word qualifiers they use to narrow their stats down to sound more impressive might fool anyone that doesn't realize that there aren't 4 people per hour coming and going from flag completing anything.
  26. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Which version? Or does someone who has done two versions get counted twice?

And since every scientologist in good standing should do the basics, and since there are 8 million scientologists wordwide, does this mean that about 7.75 million scientologists worldwide haven't started or completed the basics?

Such doubt I have...
  27. themadhair Member

28. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

pix or...
  29. RightOn Member

I WANT A BRACELET WAHHHHHHH!!!!!
  30. LilDebbie Member

the operative word was "working" hours.

and apparently $cilons work 14+ hour days.

enjoy ur slavery. lulz.
  31. Re: Flag interrupts courseroom for donation solicitations... bracelets?

The scilons drop them as loot. Get to hunting.