Customize

Flag Down - Injunction Discussion

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by hushpuppy, May 5, 2014.

1. XENU TV Member

This reads so much like Hubbard's affirmations it is scary.

Oh, please won't someone create a wiki about her and the injunction? It means so much to her...and only her.
    XENU TV
    This message by XENU TV has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Being an ass here does not help your cause. You came to the event knowing you were not wanted because of the injunction. This is entirely your responsibly. Man up Bunker. I for one am tired of your avarice. You put yourself above the goals of the critics who put their feet on the street to fight Scientology. AmaX was a force there, now she is sidelined. You've not only forwarded your own agenda, you've helped the cult. WBM is no more, you've shown your true colors. It is all about you.

Run along and play with your fan boys. I have no use for you here.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Anonymous Member

Attack never defend Bunker, eh? You have yet to assume responsibility for your actions. Tell me now why you attended the event when you knew you were not welcomed? Tell me now why you placed your own interests above other critics? Tell me why you are not sorry that vocal critics are no longer allowed to protest FREELY because of you?

You're good at the deflecting, kind of sad. It only proves my point that you are more concerned with your "movie"
    to laud and magnify your glorious name and have no intention of helping anyone else fight the cult. It is all about you, isn't Mark?
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Anonymous Member

One more thing Bunker. Do you have a job? The kind that gives you a paycheck at the end of the week? How exactly is it that you support yourself? Do you pay your own rent? Do you buy your own food? Or do you rely on the donations sent to you for your survival? You sad, little pathetic man, you rely on donations. You and AGP. Good company to be in there Bunker. You are a parasite essentially. A parasite that feeds off the people who truly want to stop the abuses of Scientology. That would make one wonder Mark, what do you do if and when the cult collapses? Get a real job? It is not in your interest for the cult to fail. Its survival promotes yours. The cult feeds you, much like lichen. It is a symbiotic relationship you have with them and when it dies your income dies with it. So tell me Mark, whose side are you on? Your credibility was shot the minute you stepped foot in that room at Flag Down and asked for money. You intentions are clear. You cling to the rock, feeding off the cult.

You can't kill your income.

Prove me wrong Bunker. Defend, don't attack.

I won't hold my breath waiting for your response. Anyway, I have to go to work tomorrow so I can pay my own bills and still fight the cult. It can be done.
    You should try it.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. sallysock Member

Just...wow.
    Self reflect maybe?
    Or apply what you have said... to yourself?
    Seriously.
    Mark Bunker once checked anon.
    That was good.
    Now, IMHO. you need to check yourself.

Just sayin.
    • Like Like x 7
  6. amaX Member

That's it? The truth hits so close to home that your only come-back is to compare me to L. Ron Hubbard?

Back off, Bunkie. You wouldn't want absolutely everyone to realize that you can be a real snake in the grass.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  8. And if not at the meeting, what follows?
    You were not there at the beginning of the interview!
  9. I see what issues some people have with Mr. Bunker, but isn't that a bit too much?
    Some words really remind me of footage I saw with that funny girl asking for his crimes ...
  10. Anonymous Member

Blah blah blah truth hurts now don't it. Anonymous is not your friend remember? Shit is getting way too huggy on here. I'm glad someone called Bunker out. While we're at it anyone seen Xander around? Nope. Any protests in Sea Org ally lately? Nope. Bunker has done some damage to protests in Clearwater. I bet the scilons are grateful. I sure as hell ain't. He can take his fat ass and get out of the way of people trying to do something other than line their own pockets. A bit much? I don't think it was enough. Stupid douchebag Bunker and his snotty posts.
    • Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 15
  12. fuck Bunker.

He has raised more than $80K and no movie yet. Fuck you Mark.
  13. moxie Member

Oh do keep it up, Mark. We are watching you.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. amaX Member

Oh you mean another meeting where you make plans to con beg ask people for more money for your movie?
    • Like Like x 3
  16. fishypants Moderator

It would be nice to actually see a movie at this point, agreed.
    • Like Like x 5
  17. nightfire Member

Yeah... I mean how long do I have to wait before I get to see myself on the big screen?!?!?!?! I wanna be HUGE!
    Bunker if you edit me out I will be VERY SAD! though I can't imagine how you will fit all of the thousands of hours of footage you have into just 2 hours....
    I'm not sure what you are waiting for (I'm guessing the collapse of Scientology) but get on with it! I'm not sure that someone of your age will both live to see that day, AND then have time- ability to then make a movie about it. Sure, people live long lives in general... but it would be lame of you to die before putting all the footage together (esp after all the funds you have raised for the movie). So get to it, no time like now... have it ready in case Scientology does collapse... and it will sell better!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Anonymous Member

Mark? Mark? Paging Mr. Bunker to the white courtesy phone.

Told you he wouldn't show.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. amaX Member

It takes time to come up with the perfect smart-ass retort that doesn't answer a damned thing.
  20. This meeting was for Clearwater residents. Last I knew, A was not a Clearwater resident, so she knew she was not welcome at the meeting.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. amaX Member

A was a Clearwater resident for almost ten years and A still lives in the same county as Clearwater (17 years in this county.) A sometimes works holidays at some businesses in CW. A has a lot of friends in CW. A also has every right to go meet and talk to the CW chief of police the same way she has had the right to go talk to the Tampa police or the Ocala police when she has gone to protest in those places and was not a resident.

But A is not taking donations for a movie so she doesn't need to do super cool things like go to a public meeting to put the new chief of police on the spot so she'll have super cool footage of it looking like the Clearwater Police Department are in the cult's pocket. A is also now in LMT injunction limbo so she can't protest in CW except by herself so there's no need for her to introduce herself to the new CW chief of police the same way she introduced herself to Chief Holloway who she met when she wasn't living in CW either.

~signed,
    A
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Darth Xander Member

November.
    • Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  23. AnonoLily Member

Good to see you and will be happy to lend a hand (or six) in the Alley.
    • Like Like x 6
  24. tigeratbay Member

More than happy to see you Xander and will help in any way. :) Yay!
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

^^^ Doxing reported. Down vote the shit.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

'Tis gone. Plz keep eyes open for more droppings
    • Like Like x 5

27. Well everyone, the last round of donations kept my belly full for only a couple of months. So fundraising campaign #13 for more pizza the documentary officially started on Oct 20. Give me your money now! You all know I deserve it. After all, I'm the only one getting anything worthwhile done for Christ's sake:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/knowledge-report-a-documentary-on-scientology#pledges
  28. Strange people around these days ...
  29. Seriously people who hasn’t caught up with WBM scam? Do you have any idea how much money he has collected with all his donation requests? He has been doing this for years. Has anyone ever wondered how he pays his rent, food, etc? The man doesn’t have a job. Do you really believe he is producing a documentary on the cult of $cientology when he doesn’t even have the money to pay rent? He cashed in about $100,000 and now he wants more – he must be running out of cash. He has been at this documentary since 1999. There is no documentary. He is no different than the AGP who has cashed in several thousands of dollars for his legal “defense”. How much do you think AGP gave his lawyer? How much to do you think AGP spent in buying drugs or personal items? They are a fraud.
    laughable
    This message by laughable has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^ Hm, sounds like yer typical OSA DA attempts by someone who hasn't/doesn't lurk. If I chose to donate a penny to either of these people's causes, I would expect monies to be spent on whatever they deemed necessary to continue on. Mark has been very up-front about what he does, he is, imho, an honorable man. AGP, meh, either you care or you don't, he has been a rather colorful thorn in the cult's anus for years and any one post/vid of his that makes me laugh/cringe, is worthy of the 1.00$ spent, at least he has the conviction to carry on, and very few, if any, can top his irritating style and piss scilons off so much.
    And what have you done lately? 20% of sweet-fuck-all? Figures.
    Go bitch about the weather 'r something, at least you won't come off as a whiny, disrupting, culty simpleton. It takes all types to expose the type of massive fraud that Cos perpetuates, and I'm willing to bet that those two critics get more done in a week than you've done in your entire pathetic life.

My opinion an' sticking to it, and more than willing to eat a crow or two if mistaken.

GAH!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  31. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lolol Amex, any particular point you disagree with? *shrugz*
    • Like Like x 1
  32. amaX Member

Not everyone who is asking about Bunker's lack of a film is OSA and you shouldn't automatically call them OSA.

There are quite a few people who don't agree with your opinion of him being an honorable man.

AGP and AnonOrange stalked, harassed, and threatened a female Chanologist a few years back. Then AO made a video about how he was going to do even more. AGP acted the fool at a gay pride parade cursing and screaming out obscenities in front of little kids in attendance at the parade. His action against the Chanologist turned many people off. His acting out in front of those kids pretty much sealed the deal with even more people.

Do you think this person is OSA or do you think they're an anti-sci activist? You have no idea who is typing this and yet you call them out for what they've done?

More trashing or someone who has a differing opinion than your own.

So there ya have it, Ogs. Out in the open the way you wanted it.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Ogsonofgroo Member

34. RavenEyes Member

I have an idea. How about if you get a dislike that you dislike, you PM the person and ask them about it instead of making it an issue in the thread and putting someone on the spot. Personally, I don't think AMA or anyone else should be called out for disliking a post. That shit pisses me off and reeks of ego-bawww. She was nice to take the time to explain herself, Ogs, after you called her out on something you shouldn't have on an anonymous forum.

You could've thanked her instead of posting rude shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Ogsonofgroo Member

I was rude? Oh my, I responded to a sock comment in the first place and now, poof!, drama ensues, sheesh, sorry to have ruffled feathers. As for calling out someone for a 'dislike'? Um, curious people and cats and all that, we use to be able to see who liked and whatever anyways, it really isn't a big deal imho, but I do tend to be an ass at times anyhow.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Seems like a tough day on the forums, I'd say something about the full moon but it's waxing. All these shit storms.
    • Like Like x 5