Customize

Flag Down - Injunction Discussion

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by hushpuppy, May 5, 2014.

1. RavenEyes Member

FatherTony, I am not Anon Tesla, and I don't know who that poster is. You really need to calm down. I am not an enemy nor a troll. I'm not two-faced either. I am not hating on you. We're all in this fight together, and disconnection is a piece of the cult that bothers me the most, too.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "thank you for shopping at S-mart."

Please, try to let this go, and we can start over. I'm sorry it got off on the wrong foot.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RavenEyes Member

Can we ask you speculative baseless questions, hypothetically of course, about the injunction?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. nightfire Member

I don't see why not... I don't know much about the details, but I give a fair overview and don't have an axe to grind about the whole thing. I am friendly with all parties, but without a "horse in the race" as it were.
    Also, I'm bored which is why I've been trolling this board more, also pretty colours.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RavenEyes Member

1. If anyone is listed in the LMT and wasn't present in CW during Flag Down, but posted public commentary on it - regardless of the forum, cannot face any kind of reprimand, correct? They would have had to be physically in CW, and within specific areas outlined on some diagrammed map that was included in the injunction documentation. Correct?

2. Am I the only one who wonders how something like this can go on FOREVER? I mean, murderers get off with much lighter sentences. It's been a long time since I've reviewed the LMT debacle, but...forever is a long time, and seems a bit...dumb.

3. I have no cheese in this lasagna, and am not feeling creative, so cannot think of anything baseless or speculative. Does that mean I will be served with something?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. incog712 Member

Douche is another insult that only causes French speaking people to scratch their heads in confusion.

As for drama, Every megaraid is followed by a few weeks of butthurts and drama. The larger the event, the greater the drama. This too will pass.

cokeretard.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  6. nightfire Member

1. OK, let me see... afaik yes they would need to physically be in CW to have to abide by the injunction. Posting online is not included in it. The people listed must be physically in CW AND breaking the injunction to have bad things happen to them personally.

2. The injunction is FOREVER... legally speaking, or at least till the people named in it die. It could be not forever, but the people named in it would have to fight it (which at this point would be hard and kinda stupid) IF someone was willing to "associate" with the named people, and then go violate the terms... and see if they can get added to it (ala Shawn lonsdale (sp?)) Then that person would have great standing to fight it (if they also had LOTS of money and time to waste)

3. Lasagna without cheese is NOT EDIBLE! You might be served some troll food? ok for serious if you did "associate" with someone on the injunction, and then go to one of the areas that was agreed to be a no injunction person zone... then maybe? If the cult is stupid... because anytime they add people they open up a HUGE can of worms that could lead it it being voided and the named people allowed to protest like they used to (not something the cult wants) but then again... using old court stuff is cheaper than filing new... Hard to say what they would do... thus the waiting and baseless speculation. Until CoS makes a move, or a bunch of people do as suggested in #2 (*snort* LOL number 2) and prove that the cult won't use it... it's all just a guessing game.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fathertony Member

The s-mart quote I want to say is from evil dead 2. Ash worked at s-mart.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ersatz Global Moderator

Please try to stay on topic.
  9. They left out the region in central IL where they call it sodee pop or just sodee. My kid uses that term when he wants to make me sputter about how I don't want him to grow up to be an ignorant hick.:p (retard?)
  10. On topic, I figure it's mostly a waiting game at this point.

How long do we give it?
  11. Biz as usual ...mods censoring shit. welcome to WWP.

Also, you are too butthurt. maybe you should look at what you so bawwwing and stop being a pussy.
    fedup2
    This message by fedup2 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. It's called "tonic" yah bastards

13. Knob knob knob
  14. rickybobby Member

I actually have enjoyed this little interlude.
  15. Bobby McGee Member

Ahhhhhh Dong.. There in Lies the Rub..sigh.. :oops: and this injunction is Bull Shit and We all know it.. Sickening..but I am staying within the lines when going to CW and asking the cops what I can and can NOT do.. To me that is the safest way to protest. They are very accommodating.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Bobby McGee Member

In fact I asked a cop if I could stand beside a Guard and NOT talk and he said.. " Yes, but you CAN talk.." so I did.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Nancy Beazley Member

18. Django Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. tigeratbay Member

Sometimes you have to refresh to see it. Does work tho when a member, which you are.
  20. rickybobby Member

Not for new members. You must be a member for a certain length of time, and there is some mysterious formula for granting vote powers that is based on number of posts and accumulated likes. It keeps the riff raff out.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Bobby McGee Member

Thanks RB.. I'm NOT riff raff..I gave it up when I became a douche.. Ha..( I never write LOL..)
    • Like Like x 5
  22. White Tara Global Moderator

I write LOL all the time lolol ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Bobby McGee Member

I love to read it.. It just doesn't seem natural for me.. I am weird .. I've only been on forums for 10 years one day I'll surprise everyone and spring for a LOL..
    • Like Like x 4
  24. AnyOldName Member

I think it has something to do with the number of posts & up votes. Gave you some love, hope it helps.
    • Like Like x 2
  25. White Tara Global Moderator

The thing is I write it when I am literally Loling and I :) when my face is splitting. Don't try this at home lolololol.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. White Tara Global Moderator

^tru fax, its a secret equation, which even I am not party to. Keep up the good work and the thumb fairy will visit :)
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Bobby McGee Member

OOOh thank you when I am old enough to vote I will give you some love back!
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Bobby McGee Member

OH Tara I am definitely a big fan of the :ps OOPs tried it at home and now my face is pink.. hmmmm
    • Like Like x 3
  29. White Tara Global Moderator

All things going to plan, it should happen in no time at all :) lololol
    • Like Like x 1
  30. The furmula is simple:

If you suck mod cock and always agree with the masses then you can vote posts.

If you disagree ever, and you ESPECIALLY do not agree with mods, then they won't give you voting power.

Easy.
    not Miranda
    This message by not Miranda has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  31. Bobby McGee Member

Well, I tried that in HS.. all I got was VD and a reputation with the Football team.. I'll pass..Didn't work for Monika Lewinsky either.. I do want to add..True Story..

My GF ended up with a dislocated jaw from giving a BJ and in the ER she told her dad she was yawning.. He didn't buy it either!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Parrishgolfer Member

Did you finish?
  33. Bobby McGee Member

Yes I graduated HS.. That is what you meant I'm sure!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. bAnon Member

Either dome this shit, or bring it back to relevancy.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. nightfire Member

Don't dome the thread... just clean up the stupidity that happens while we wait. Keep the lovely summations done on the matter, they were masterfully written ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  36. pointgrinder Member

FYI and back to the subject kinda. GABE CAZARES's brother Art passed away a week ago. I am passing along this message for people who might care. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  37. amaX Member

Is there a separate thread for this sad news? I found the obituary in case you want to make a new thread and use the link to the obit.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mercedsunstar/obituary.aspx?pid=171872016

Rest in peace, Arthur Cazares.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. pointgrinder Member

Yes, I had read this already. He is my great uncle. My mothers uncle. :) Thank you for caring. :)
    • Like Like x 4
  39. amaX Member

My sincere condolences to you and all of Arthur Cazares' loved ones.

I can't post condolences about your Great Uncle Art without telling you that I hope that you know that former CW Mayor Gabe Cazares is a hero around these parts.
    • Like Like x 4