Customize

Firearms rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox.)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by 33755, Mar 13, 2009.

1. broomron Member

Re: Firearms rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox.)

...k, if "he tells everyone" then I guess it's ok for you to post it to the interwebs. Me, I tell folks not to say if they do or don't have guns.

If you got em, some people don't need to know and if you don't got em some people don't need to know. In any case the feds. never need to know and they don't read stuff like this forum, they got auto readers that capture any terms like "guns" off the interwebs for the record.

So go ahead, tell every thing you know. See what happens.
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

No U!
    don't be a dolt. (did you even bother to read their story? or just aimlessly spewing)
    Ya think people need to be sworn in by a judge to leave a testimony, maybe a Notary Public?
    Maybe ya thinks someone would bother spilling out their story and start making a bunch of shit up? It may happen occasionally, thats not usually the case at Ethercat and bullshit gets pulled there pdq if caught, so U prove it ain't so.

oi. facepalm/jpg

:rolleyes:
  3. PimpXenu Member

...? Uh....ok.

Well to put your mind at rest, in the very unlikely even someone actually knows who i am, and is monitoring it, and could somehow gain some usefull information off the fact that my "neighbor" legally owns a gun.....it wouldnt matter anyways because i fucking lied. It isnt actually my neighbor who owns it, it's a guy i know who lives nearby me, but i just said "neighbor" to make it a shorter story.

Wouldnt matter if it was the feds monitoring my posts, furthermore because he had to get a federal permit for the damn thing, SO THEY ALREADY KNOW HE HAS IT.

Sheesh...this is why i rarely ever come here anymore, everytime i post something, someone has a gripe with it, and i rarely ever understand why.
  4. Uncle Bruce Member

Having guns is one thing, knowing how to use them is another. I think the Sea Org going up against the 82nd Airborne would be one of the shortest battles in history.
  5. Anonymous Member

101 or the 82
    here is an idea a brave/foolish anon climbs a certain fence and wanders around for a bit if they are shot then we know
    PLEASE DO NOT TRY
  6. broomron Member

...there is NO validation of the "quote" you posted from that site. You are crapping in the punch bowl.

This is a serious thread.

GTFO
  7. TinyDancer Member

All right. Everybody take a deep breath and step back from the keyboard.
  8. Anonymous Member

he he
  9. broomron Member

...looks like special love for Ogsonofgroo.
  10. TinyDancer Member

No, dipstick. I had to go back and see if Ogsonofgroo had even been part of the fracas. Just turn it down.
  11. broomron Member

...ya should'a gone back ta see b4 ya popped off, dipstick, an it ain't a 'fracas' it's someone posting crap on your thread about silons with guns. So turn this.
  12. ethercat Member

Just to set things straight about Through the Door, nothing there is authenticated, at least not by me; it is up to the reader to use their critical thinking skills and judge each story for themselves. The purpose of the site is not to provide authenticated dox, but to collect stories by multiple people and let patterns emerge, and to help people to understand how and why people join scientology, and how and why they leave.

Something else that I've discovered since the site was created is that it sometimes acts as a sort of mental purging, or a sort of therapy, by causing ex-members to think about these things that they may not have considered since they left.

If a story is completely outlandish, off topic, or used as a personal promotional tool, I will pull it down. Also if it's spam, it gets pulled, and there's been a lot of that lately, so much so that I've started taking interviews only through email, until I have the time to put in a recaptcha or an easier way of deleting things than currently exists, or the spam miraculously stops.

But ultimately, no, there is no authentication. I wonder how I could authenticate any of these stories, short of me asking for ID or proof of some sort before I let people fill out the form and click submit - not too practical on the internet. If anyone should understand that, it should be anonymous.

However, there seems to be a lot in this thread already that is speculation, hearsay, unsworn testimony, and the like, so my opinion is that no one should feel too badly about adding another unauthenticated story, particularly since the subject is "rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox)."

Perhaps I will add a disclaimer to the site about this.
  13. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    this cos super gun built to counter the marcabian fleet in space
  14. Anonymous Member

fig14ce.gif
    the cos super gun i hope
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Thank you Ethercat!
    Esp fer this>
    Seems a person or two may have missed this part (liek the thread intention).

Ouff!

And oh, anyone thinkin TD plays fav's or some such crap (esp with my sorry ass), is, imho, messin' up the wrong tree........... you know who yer is.

Cheers & Peace Out!

:)

Its not guns that I ever had a concern about as far as CoS was ever concerned, 'cept maybe some of the ones in the 'ands of a few of their mercenaries and other stupids...... Its their newest E-Meters>

teslacoil3i.jpg

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]:D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Nao back to de regular fun.................

16. broomron Member

...nuff said, so it's ok to post crap on this thread. Guess you're the one for the job.
  17. Uncle Bruce Member

Just curious. Your avatar says "long member", that does refer to your time in anonymous does it not?
  18. A.Non Hubbard Member

lol dick joke
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nah, the psychs don't pay me near enough, and my Marcabian Zorks are worthless, and you've been doing such a fine job, think you should stick with it!

20. Herro Member

BUT DIDN'T YOU SEE THE EVIDENCE IN DIS THREAD?????!?! There was a video! And there's a .50 cal sniper rifle at gold! And, um, in this video- somebody shoots at protesters. And like, you know it has to be a .50 cal sniper shot, even though it sounds nothing like a gunshot and nobody in the video reacts to the sound and this evidence happened to be a reuploaded version of the video that showed up after the gun speculation!

Sometimes shit magnet threads are best left un-necroed. <3
  21. OHSHI Member

Shit magnet thread... we're the corn, you're the shit.
  22. Anonymous Member

and yet you and i were drawn to it
  23. Anonymous Member

Please tell me you're not a firearms owner. With your temper...
  24. Re: Firearms rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox.)

Ok - so maybe it isn't proof exactly, and I don't have any dox to support it - but the other night me and a friend were playing around with a Ouija board and the planchette totally started moving by itself!

I was like, "I'm not moving it, are you moving it?"

And my friend was like, "No, man, I'm not moving it - are you sure you're not moving it?"

And I was like, "No!"

Anyway the planchette totally spelled out "The cult has a suitcase nuke at Gold Base!" (It even capitalized - don't ask me how)

Anyways - I think you all should discuss this for another 100-150 posts in the this thread. If you need me I'll be watching TV in the other room.
  25. Anonymous Member

ZOMG END TIMES ARE HERE
    How do I know? You know the word "planchette" - THAT'S HOW!!
    (We just always called it the "ouija pointer demon thingie")
  26. TinyDancer Member

*promotes Og to the favourites list*

Oh, COME ON! We've got police reports and attorneys general (well, one) in the newspaper talking about 17 Scientology guns, including an illegal Mauser!!

This shit is gold-plated.
  27. Herro Member

This thread has gone on for how long now? And yet it has produced nothing but the titular rumors and anecdotal evidence.
  28. Ogsonofgroo Member

656help.jpg

[SIZE=&quot;4&quot;][COLOR=&quot;Teal&quot;]~OH SHI..............!~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

XP
  29. TinyDancer Member

[IMG]

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?
  30. Herro Member

Those stories aren't any kind of evidence that there are weapons at gold.
  31. FreakE420 Member

huge_75_377406.jpg

ispc018002.jpg
  32. Ogsonofgroo Member

Welp, a Wee song fer the Little Dwarf (that'd be you david Miscavige, though we know ya prefer Queen!), fer those yung-uns who aren't familiar too :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5j-S6Eq81g"]YouTube - The Beatles: Happiness is a warm gun[/ame]
  33. Ogsonofgroo Member

Alright, before people get in my face again about dumb shit (and me being a dumb shit too which is liek, um, ok fine) , let me say this: Its someone's story, no frikken dox, no frikken photos, mm k?

Reason I'm putting this part of story up should be obvious, for those to whom it isn't, think carefully. It is yet another (albiet alagorical) example of the twisting in minds that Co$ is so good at, when you give up your soul and mind to a cult, it can make you rather paranoid, no?
    An example here, and I'm willing to bet that eventually some of the people who where there will confirm this one. Regardless. When you have multiple peoples from many fifferent locations and times, coming up with similar stuffs, does it not occure to anyone that there is a thread of truth going on amidst it all?

Scientology - Through the Door - Interviews
    Fer Dog's sake, read title before 'its serious thread' eh!

:D
  34. OHSHI Member

It's worthless information.

Learn to KSW. If anything deviates from KSW, even the sun rising, it isn't true... even though if it's true for you it's true and then that is what ethics is for, so you can understand what you think isn't really you but overts/withholds/an SP or body thetans/incidents :D !!

Some of you don't understand how authoritarianism works. Scientology is predictable because it has KSW. The real crazy shit happens when you deviate from it with Freezone or logically trying to make Scientology make sense while already heavily indoctrinated. KSW is good for our purposes gentlemen...

Again, until the day comes that Scientology starts stockpiling serious weapons from a command at the top (RTC/CST), not just shotguns and some sbr incident from 30 years ago, then the stories are worthless.

Another reason /r/ leak of high level sea org policy.
  35. OHSHI Member

Right, but from our perspective, there's also no evidence that you have not had a lobotomy.
  36. Herro Member

There's also no evidence that you aren't a scientologist. That's why you prove the existence of things, not the lack of existence of things.
  37. OHSHI Member

38. Ann O'Nymous Member

Please do not forget the SO's swords...

Looking at it from outside the USA, it seems a little bit strange.