Customize

Firearms rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox.)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by 33755, Mar 13, 2009.

1. TinyDancer Member

Re: "Camouflaged" Observation Post

A response from Graham Berry (posted with permission):
  2. TinyDancer Member

I always loved this thread because it got people so riled up. I'm loathe to resurrect it, but there's some eye-witness evidence that should be added to the thread. The writer is A.K. Myers
    (Old OT7 CL VI) - and it refers to an incident in about 1984 at GoldBase:

My Scientology Adventure - Ex Scientologist Message Board

Bea Kiddo writes:

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - Scientology's Military

Wolfright:

John Duignan:

Little Bear Victor:

FlyontheWall:

XSOFriend:
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

Re: Firearms rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox.)

Thanks for the references. But it is not exactly new.
  4. happy feet Member

You left off the various moonbattery quotes about the "firing ranges".

Anyways, I guarantee the security guards carry small firearms and there are rifles around Gold Base. Didn't Tommy Davis admit this in the Baca interviews (or that was just the snipers nest) because of the millions of dollars in video equipment.
  5. Anonymous Member

i asked the question do they have small arms/ training a little while ago
    i got yes and no replys small arms storage lockers makes sense for local security
    but anything else don t know
    and dm having an AR 15 it would nearly be as big as him
  6. Re: Firearms rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox.)

If there isn't any direct evidence to the extent/nature/existance of there weapons stash, can anyone point to an HCOB which references weapons? If Hubbard micro managed Scientology so much, surely there would be some directives? The only one I can think of is R2-45 (which could easily be dismissed as a joke).

Is the registry of guns in the US public?
  7. Herro Member

Oh dear god not this again.
  8. Anonymous Member

lol.. it's called a phonebook.
  9. A.Non Hubbard Member

Scientologist don't need a large cache of weapons to keep their own in line, they're already masters of emotional manipulation and unpersoning.

Having a large stockpile of weapons a la Waco and other similar End Time cults really don't fit in with Scientology's MO nor with Hubbard's generally non-violent attitude.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Re: Firearms rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox.)

The hell it dosen't!

Haven't you heard his raving about the dreaded "psyches" who were out to kill him (and, of lesser importance, the rest of humanity)?
  12. A.Non Hubbard Member

Yes I have, and there's nothing about killing them with weapons or storing weapons up in case they come, R2-45 aside
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

If only that were true -- but it is closer than one might think. :)
  14. auchraw Member

Since when was Hubbard non-violent? Wife battering and overboarding don't count of course.

DM is also non-violent. In fact non-violence is an outstanding feature of Scientology and its leading members.
  15. fitch2000 Member

Oh that's right, the scientologists are gonna use their mind power to bring about the "global obliteration of the psychiatrists" and stop the "psychs jihad?"

lol
  16. TypingChimp Member

I thought I once saw a $cieno celebritard with a weapon, but that was just TC popping wood looking at a male stripper.

And this is just for the hell of it.

FUrry_REVolution_by_super_furry.jpg
  17. broomron Member

...are these pics available?
  18. Anonymous Member

This is probably a little more informative Firearm Owners Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19. Herro Member

So far all they've talked about doing is slandering people and trying to get licenses yanked. A far cry from an armed offensive to be sure.

When was the last time there was an instance of a scilon trying to kill a psychiatrist? They talk about destroying their ability to practice their profession- not killing people for fuck's sake.
  20. CantPickaName Member

and before Doctors were being killed. that could be said about the anti-abortion people too
  21. OHSHI Member

A .308, some shotguns, and .45s is not enough to stop a SWAT team. Maybe in the movies, but considering the "nest" is now known, it wouldn't be hard for a regular SWAT guy with an acog to take the enemy down.

tl;dr: Scilons can't overpower gov't or LE.

edit: If I hear Scilons are bringing over full-auto AK's from mexico and buying .50 caliber sniper rifles, THEN I'd worry more.
  22. Uncle Bruce Member

Back in the seventies LRH was in the area,living in a motel in Dunedin. When he was namefaged by a fan in Tarpon springs he took off like a scalded dog and left a catch of weapons in his motel room, including a very illegal fully automatic sub machine gun. The ATF was notified, and was one of the government agencies that wanted to talk to him.
  23. Herro Member

wat
  24. Anonymous Member

He may be referring to this:
  25. Uncle Bruce Member

That is the story I was referring to. It is also in "Bare Faced Messiah" I believe. LRH was in town at the time Flag was being set up. He lived in Dunedin to try and distance himself from the Ft. Harrison. While he was there he visited Tarpon Springs and went into a men's store to buy cloths. The owner was a fan of his sci-fi work and recognized him. That's when he took off and left the guns behind. If I got the details wrong give me a break, it was thirty-five years ago! I'm happy I can still find my car keys.
  26. Anon-007 Member

Someone mentioned that they also have a stock of Tasers at Gold base.

It has also been reported that Gold are using the Taser Shockwave system - which would indicate that they
    are protecting something extremely valuable!

[mod]dox? or are you just showing off a cool video? It has also been reported that you need to gtfo[/mod]

27. Ogsonofgroo Member

Since this thread got necro'd, might as well add this part of an ex's testimony >

Scientology - Through the Door - Interviews

From 4EverMe, 1/1/2008.

28. Uncle Bruce Member

"The Quarters for the ones in the RPF was in the basement. In heavy rains, the basement flooded up to a foot of water and there were rats down there, too."

Maybe they should be reported to the SPCA for cruelty to the rats. The authority's don't seem to care about the people. Reminds me of the three reasons scientists are thinking of replacing lab rats with lawyers:
    1) There are a lot more lawyers.
    2) There are some things a rat just won't do.
    3) Some people like rats.
  29. Anonymous Member

Gentlemen, I believe we have dox.
  30. PimpXenu Member

I wouldnt worry about them having guns. This is america, everyone has guns afterall. I think they're much too worried about PR flaps to let something like a gun masacre happening, if that went down, it would be pretty much the nail in the coffin for them, and they'd end up being the new heaven's gate.

The account of the uzi is suspicious, calling it an "Assault rifle". The uzi is a sub-machingun, and there's lots of civilian versions of it that arent full auto, so it's basically just a big, scary looking, 9mm pistol. But it shows the observer didnt really know what he was looking at, so cant be all that credible. Heck, i remember back when they made plastic, realistic looking UZI toys.

Owning a tommy gun is no big deal. It's actually not really illegal, if you got a permit, and pay a bunch of cash. Tommys are probably the cheapest full auto you can find, since so many were made, pay about 5 grand and go through the permit process and you can have one. My neighbor owns one.

From what i've read, it doesnt seem like they got anything more than most average hunters have laying around.
  31. Anonymous Member

described as an "arsenal" by someone i trust who was shown the room at the ft. harrison that holds flag's weaponry. i know dox or gtfo. i can't give up the source so i'm just typing in the wind.
  32. broomron Member

...uh-oh
  33. PimpXenu Member

"Arsenal" can be a pretty subjective term. I mean, someone who doesnt come from a hunting backround, or doesnt know a lot about guns, might come and see a guy with 4 or 5 guns in his house and describe that as an "arsenal".

Even if they did have one...i wouldnt be worried about it. Not exactly sure what they actually could do with any of them, without completely ruining their public perception.
  34. broomron Member

...THIS HAS NO AUTHENTICATION - GTFO

...GTFO
  35. broomron Member

...if I was your neighbor and found out you were blabbing about my guns I would kick you stupid ass till you couldn't cry no moer.
  36. Re: Firearms rumors and anecdotal evidence (no dox.)

So the Scilons very likely have a stockpile of weapons at their base in Hemet. This doesn't really surprise or concern me.

Even with these weapons the base appears to be configured to defend from attackers - not to launch some sort of attack on the surrounding community.

All we are really talking about is them holing up inside their compound to "defend" themselves from police should there ever be another "Snow White" style mass arrest.

All the police are going to do is seal off the exits - fall back out of range of whatever weapons they have, and wait them out. That is how they always handle these situations. The only exceptions (Wacco) are when they have reason to believe that life is in danger inside the compound (in the case of Wacco there were reports of children inside the compound being hurt/abused)

If the wait gets to be too long - then the police will just call in the feds and their big armored tanks. Even a .50 caliber round is not going to pierce the side of a tank.

Even if they did storm out of the compound with their weapons and begin attacking the surrounding community...we're talking about Hemet here. I think if you took a poll of Riverside County residence the majority would vote to go ahead and let them have it!
  37. Anonymous Member

3769633641_f9543809f8_o.jpg
  38. PimpXenu Member

Uh....why? it's legal...he tells everyone. I think most people can figure it out when you can hear the full auto fire from like 5 miles away.
  39. OHSHI Member

A scilon I know at Gold said they have a shooting range and some Scilons close to Gold are allowed to bring their weapons to shoot there.

It also said Miscavige has a nice personal collection.

That still doesn't fit the bill for arsenal though.
  40. OHSHI Member

The media doesn't use correct terms for weapons they prefer to use sensational terms because it sells more advertising. Baca's story about the weapons were sensational because there is nothing out of the ordinary for a gun range/high-security facility/residence having shotguns, hunting rifles (he called it a sniper rifle :rolleyes:), and pistols.

Many gun ranges have a Class 3 so can transfer and possess fully-automatic weapons. So keeping this in mind, it is kind of naive to report about their weapons when they aren't even up to par.

Worry when you hear of COS stockpiling illegal machineguns and .50 Barrett's.