Customize

Fire near golden era studios

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by firebug, Aug 14, 2009.

1. firebug Member

Fire near golden era studios

Was Danny playing with flares again?
    Fire has burned five acres near San Jacinto and Ramona Expressway :: The Temecula Valley News
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Fire near golden era studios

"the fire, which is not threatening the studios or any other structure, Herrera says."

Shame.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. RightOn Member

safety isues??? BWA HA HA
    they just want to hide in their little fortress more and block it off to protestors. Catherine Frasier is sooooooo sneaky
  5. Anonymous Member

At least this fire is near the compound.

/me remembers disaster of a thread about a previous fire which was nowhere near the compound.
  6. The Moon Member

We're nearing the end of summer, this is bound to happen. I grew up in a tiny town on the other side of Hemet and I can still remember seeing the mountains between us burn every year.

edit:

First thing I thought if when I saw this title.
  7. Zak McKracken Member

At present, Int staff and Ogres have an elevated risk of pneumonia from all that enturbulated theta passing up and down the road.
  8. xenubarb Member

Gawd, Fraser is a piece of work.

If she's so "concerned" about safety, why are there no emergency exits in the fence around Gold Base?

Why light a road flare during a Stage 5 fire alert?

Why turn sprinklers on the road?

Why landscape to the curb, forcing pedestrians to walk in the roadway?

Why blast 110 db noise at a busy highway?

Such hypocrisy deserves exposure! They just want that road closed so none may monitor the abuses behind the security spikes. Durrr!
  9. Anonymous Member

Hey go ahead and watch footage of civil rights protesters getting blasted by fire hoses and then come back and bitch about fucking sprinklers.
  10. RightOn Member

true...
    if she said what you just said, it would have been as wacky as what she said
    huh? yeah... that makes sense
  11. RightOn Member

wut?
    what does footage of civil rights protestors being blasted with hoses have to do with Catherine Frasier saying she is concerned about safety issues?
    Xenubarb was not bawing about sprinklers, she was listing the MANY safety violations that the cult is guilty of at Gold Base
  12. Anonymous Member

Calm down, there.

The safety risk of sprinklers isn't danger to protesters.

When CoS runs the sprinklers for hours aimed directly at the highway (without proper drainage) it makes the roadway slick and poses considerable hazard for motorists driving through it at high speeds.

I have never been "injured" directly, by CoS sprinkler tech.
    But more than once, I've seen cars skid and slide along the wet pavement,
    barely missing protesters.

Somehow, I imagine that police who have used firehoses as "crowd control" give some due regard to civilians present who are clearly uninvolved.

LEO entities who continued to deploy firehose-tech despite being aware of hazards like these would normally be disciplined or disencouraged by their chain of command.
  13. Anonymous Member

The sprinklers are a safety issue in that they impact the ability of cars to manuever on the road.

The 'Gold Note' sound was a safety issue in that it distracts and disorients drivers operating vehicles on the road.

The lack of exits + presence of inward-facing-razor-fences is a safety issue for residents, in that it could trap them inside in the event of an emergency.

ALL these are issues that CoS refuses to address, with the exception of the razor-spiked fence. The only justification for the fence is: "because they were installed that way".
  14. anonymous612 Member

Your knowledge of history sucks ass.
  15. Anonymous Member

Noted :(
  16. Anonymous Member

Wow, California roads must be full of broken bodies and twisted metal whenever it rains then...

And as someone else mentioned, your knowledge of history sucks ass.
  17. RightOn Member

uhhh... yeah I know.
  18. RightOn Member

nah... the broken bodies are inside Gold Base, the twisted metal is on their razor fences, rain or shine
  19. anonymous612 Member

I have a phrase for you to google.

It's called "the sixties".
  20. Anonymous Member

Yeah, the accident rate goes up measurably in SoCal whenever it rains, now that you mention it.
    The problem at Gold is worse because approaching drivers aren't being as cautious as they might be when its raining. They drive a speed consistent with a sunny, dry day only to suddenly, come upon a long patch of sprinkler soaked, slippery road.
  21. the anti Member

wasn't there fire near gold not that long ago?
  22. Sir Frags Member

Actually, you are full of shit. The reason this is dangerous is because it very rarely rains in So Cal. Thus allowing oils and other fluids from cars to build up on the roads. Once it rains (or in this case the road is wet by sprinklers) all of the sludge from as far back as 6 months is released onto the road.
  23. Anonymous Member

Scientology can help you with that!
  24. HellRazor Member

LOL
  25. Anonymous Member

26. DeathHamster Member

2980098219_c4f4d8c98d_b.jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

Road closure a bad idea:

The Valley Chronicle > Opinion > Editorials

the valley chronicle might like to know that sci-workers actually don't have to cross the road, they could use the tunnel under it