Customize

Fiona is loved.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Kha Khan, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Kha Khan Member

Re: Fiona is loved.

Update 12/7/09 from ESMB:
  2. Re: Fiona is loved.

I am Fiona's stepfather she has been disconnected from us and especially from her mum.
    The is nothing sensational about this situation, it is routine church practice, this sort of thing happens everyday. We got ourselves into this situation, we got involved with the church.

I make no apologies for making use of this or any other forum if it helps. We have had tremendous support from many Anons, Kha Khan, AMA2 and 612 thanks for your help.

James
  3. anonymous612 Member

Course not, I have a vagina, I'm the one supposed to be in the kitchen.

And no, darling, I don't live with my parents.

Anyway, crossposting from the ESMB thread.

By the way. Fiona: Brown = totally your color, great for your skintone, srsly. My thought process was "Oh hey she's gorgeous...why the fuck is she wearing her sweater like that, it's ridiculous...dude, what the fuck did I do to ruin HER day...OH SHIT I KNOW THAT CHICK."
  4. Re: Fiona is loved.

Hi 612,
    Sounds like a setup to me it is certainly seems like it's Fiona, the situation was no doubt contrived by Mr Brilliant Mind Mansell:rolleyes:

We appreciate the information.

Fiona has been in touch with family here since early this week but not with us, she has been made to disconnect this is not her decision regardless of what is said.
    What Mansell/OSA don't realise is that they are creating a worse situation by their actions, they will become aware of that soon enough, though I doubt they will have the intelligence to change anything.

Insanity...doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome each time.:confused:

James
  5. anonymous612 Member

I don't think it was exactly coincidence Mansell happened to drive by just then, but from as annoyed as she was and from how she was complaining on the phone immediately afterward, I got the impression she had said something about it to Mansell while she was inside.

Certainly puts the whole "Flag is so big, she could be ANYWHERE, I don't know where she is to get her to take a call" claim into a different light though.
  6. Kha Khan Member

I'm very surprised that she got so upset. So much for her TRs.

Seriously, I'm surprised she gave you the satisfaction of such a strong reaction. The Anon protest and flier plus her family constantly calling must be putting on the pressure.

Either that, or reading some of the more... colorful posts on this WWP thread the COS thinks it can provoke an Anon into doing or saying something stupid in public.

/
  7. anonymous612 Member

The majority of the very brief conversation was about the thread, her photo being on the thread, that sort of thing.

Frustrated and stressed people are easily trolled people, and even OSA hasn't tried to argue that she isn't frustrated and stressed.
  8. YAHRLY Member

wait til she sees the pics that are coming!
  9. Anon123456 Member

i think i have to say this even if its just for tradition. PIX or it didn't happen. ffs you had a camera in your hand.
  10. anonymous612 Member

And the camera has four levels of menus and was at the time in the fourth level of menu pulling up a photo of her for comparison. Conversation was thirty fucking seconds long. The timing sucks, nothing I can do about that. The anon I was on the phone with at the time very clearly overheard the conversation with Fiona and can confirm it, if you're actually debating the event.
  11. Anon123456 Member

alright alright, im just fuckin wit ya. nice bigfoot sighting though.
  12. amaX Member

I am the Anon she was on the phone with. I can confirm that Fiona did talk to Six loudly enough for me to pick up a bit of the conversation. Fiona was especially loud when she said, "Are you proud of yourself?" Of course, Six told Fiona she was proud of herself and I chimed in to tell Six that I was proud of her, too.

I though we were bonding until Fee told Six she should go fuck off.

Give an Anon a break when they're solo-raiding in mecca with a backpack, a sign, fliers, a phone, a camera, a mask, OSA's Peter Mansell lurking about in his Car of Doom, and a pissed off Scilon in her face.
  13. anonymous612 Member

Nahh, too slight, not enough hair.

inb4 loch ness, too.
  14. Zak McKracken Member

Behind every Anon who does or says something stupid in public
    OSA is shadowing.
  15. anonymous612 Member

Trufax.

[IMG]
  16. _You_ Member

Solo-raiding. Bad idea is bad.
  17. Zak McKracken Member

in general, yes.

in cw?

You're better off staying at home
    (assuming your home is not in CW)
  18. anonymous612 Member

Not this shit again. Camera, multiple other people aware of location and plans, experienced protester, police station a fucking *block* away, twenty anons on speed-dial including many that live in the immediate area, public and busy place. Get over yourself and don't tell me how to raid.

uhm, about that...
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

yelling.jpg
    Get back to your cross-posting, MISTER!!!

We're happy to help. We ask for nothing in return, except to see her safely back home -- especially if she's nude when we see her.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Kha Khan Member

From ESMB 12/11/09:
  21. Kha Khan Member

From ESMB 12/14/09:
  22. _You_ Member

23. Kha Khan Member

24. Kha Khan Member

UPDATE Re: Fiona is loved.

An update from ESMB:

25. mollie2810 Member

Why don't they understand that they don't do themselves a favour with this kind of behaviour? Breaking up families is a big no no.
    Well, good for us that this cult is so awful.
  26. Kha Khan Member

I used to think it was because the COS couldn't' change, particularly because of KSW No. 1.

But I've changed my mind.

We've seen a lot of evidence over the years that DM has changed a lot in Scientology. Also, that the more time has passed since Hubbard's death, the more free DM has felt to change the "tech." Books rewritten. Policies rewritten. Policies ignored. Indeed, the fundamentals ignored (e.g., the doctrine of exchange, such as it was, ignored in favor of Idle Orgs and purchased [STRIKE]indulgences[/STRIKE] status; floating needle redefined; drilling instead of doing, etc.).

So DM has demonstrated that he is capable of changing basic policy, and getting away with if. That the COS Sea Orgers, Class 5 staff and public will pretty much buy anything he says and does.

So what I find interesting is that DM has chosen not to change the most obviously offensive and abusive parts of Scientology. The parts of Scientology that are most obviously offensive to the mainstream public and, quite frankly, are horrible PR.

I think this stems from DM's basic personality as an paranoid, amoral, ruthless prick. DM grew up and triumphed in one of the most Darwinian environments imaginable (or at imaginable short of the use of force and weapons). Moreover, it was a Darwinian environment where cooperation, reciprocal, tit-for-tat altruism never took hold.

Given that, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

/
  27. Anonymous Member

Disconnection serves his purpose of control.
    He uses it as a blackmailing tool, so that ex scientologists, who still have family inside won't speak out and to make it more difficult for members to leave.
    Without the disconnection policy the PR disaster that might ensue from many more people leaving and speaking out against the cult than before might be bigger than with the disconnection policy. That's why he won't change it.
  28. Kha Khan Member

Interesting. So you think DM is motivated by rational (albeit amoral and perhaps miscalculated) cost - benefit analysis, as opposed to irrational fear, loathing, paranoia and spite?

/
  29. chrisanon Member

Quite interesting insights, Kha Khan. You have a good point that if Miscavige had said something like, "no more disconnection; CoS is all about keeping families together regardless of different opinions" Scilons would have been happy to obey him, and thus there might be more of them.

That willingness to obey anyone, though, is the issue. Unthinking obedience is the opposite of adulthood, and freedom. Cults are inherently offensive to people who value qualities like love, independence of thought, reciprocity, and their own right to decide what's important to them.

So I'm inclined to think that the parts of Sci that are most offensive to the general public are precisely the parts abusive cults must have in order to be cults.

For example, cults must devalue non-members, as well as opinions that don't support the views of the cult, because mind control can't be sustained in an environment of open debate; once members are exposed to different opinions, cognitive dissonance weakens the mind control. So a disconnection policy has to exist, and so does Thetan vs. Wog, Us vs.Them thinking.

Even more important, people who won't choose the cult over their own desires --families, businesses, sweethearts, whatever-- don't make good cult members. Disconnection policies (and all cults have them) don't just separate families; they give cult leaders a way to separate good cult members from potential trouble sources.

Remember that young woman, Amy, one of the founders of ExSciKids, who made a deal with OSA because she couldn't put her own truth above her need to communicate with her family, even at the cost of her integrity?

Contrast her with Astra Woodcraft or Maureen Bolstad. If I were running a cult, I wouldn't want either one of them around. I'd want Amy, because I know she's willing to compromise everything she wanted to stand for in order to do what I say.

A cult must be the primary attachment in a person's life; otherwise the cult leader can't depend on that person to supply his ego needs. Think about it; if Rex Fowler had placed his genuine needs above the needs Miscavige ordered him to have (or he'll lose his eternity!) he wouldn't be facing a 1st degree murder charge, because he wouldn't have wrecked his business in order to pay the Cult.

If Fiona chose to talk to her mom rather than obey CoS rules, how useful would she be to the SO? So offending us is better for CoS in the short run, because it keeps Fiona firmly under control. In the long run, though........

If Miscavige had the parts of Sci that most offend the public, Sci wouldn't be a cult anymore. It probably wouldn't even be the FreeZone.

----
    tl;dr cults can't change, and they always hurt people.

30. PodPeople Member

"Truth and Light are the kryptonite of scientology, and Change and Reform are it’s impossible dilemna and repulsion.

That is why Scientology will devour itself and dive devotedly into the black hole of keeping scientology working."

"Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups - Revised Janja Lalich, Ph.D. & Michael D. Langone, Ph.D.
    Concerted efforts at influence and control lie at the core of cultic groups, programs, and relationships. Many members, former members, and supporters of cults are not fully aware of the extent to which members may have been manipulated, exploited, even abused. The following list of social-structural, social-psychological, and interpersonal behavioral patterns commonly found in cultic environments may be helpful in assessing a particular group or relationship.

Compare these patterns to the situation you were in (or in which you, a family member, or friend is currently involved). This list may help you determine if there is cause for concern. Bear in mind that this list is not meant to be a "cult scale" or a definitive checklist to determine if a specific group is a cult. This is not so much a diagnostic instrument as it is an analytical tool.

The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law. (Check)

Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished. (Check)

Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s). (Check)

The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry-or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth). (Check)

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar-or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity). (Check)

The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society. (Check)

The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations). (Check)

The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities). (Check)

The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt iin order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion. (Check)

Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group. (Check)

The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members. (CHECK)

The group is preoccupied with making money. (CHECK)

Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities. (CHECK)

Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members. (CHECK)

The most loyal members (the "true believers") feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group. (CHECK) "
  31. Kha Khan Member

From ESMB 5-14-10:

Some might ask why I cross-post this. At least a couple of reasons.

It irritates the COS.

The thread dies when Fiona is home.

I seem to recall something about not forgetting.

/
  32. Anonymous Member

Damn Straight

This ^^^^

We do not forget.
  33. Anonymous Member

I approve of this message.
  34. ZeroZero Member

Bump, because i can , Bump because we should
  35. Anonymous Member

Bump (for our newest members and guests.)

Merry Christmas Peachy Family. XO
  36. ZeroZero Member

I'll see your bump , and raise you two!
  37. Anonymous Member

Fiona Peachy, you are loved. I hope 2011 will bring you back into the arms of your family.
  38. Anonymous Member

I think I love you.

Godspeed to the Peachy Family.

Cheers and... drink!
  39. Anonymous Member

Come home, Fiona.
  40. Anonymous Member

An update from ESMB. Apparently the degree of disconnection created by the Church of Scientology was insufficient. More family members must be disconnected.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-loved&p=823800&viewfull=1#post823800
    • Like Like x 5