Customize

Fiona is loved.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Kha Khan, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Kha Khan Member

Fiona is loved.

An example of what we are fighting against, and what we are fighting for.

Words escape me.

From the hugbox at ESMB - Fiona is loved:
    In Scientology "IJC" stands for the "International Justice Chief." Once somebody has been declared by the Church of Scientology, their only "terminal" -- the only person they can contact in the Church -- is the IJC.

Per Church of Scientology policy, Fiona has disconnected from her mother and family. Per policy, she was given a choice -- "handle or disconnect." Since Fiona couldn't "handle" her family, she was forced to disconnect.

/
  2. Rheinländer Member

Re: Fiona is loved.

Sad story. This is why. I hope, Fiona wake up. Keep up the good fight!
  3. _You_ Member

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGE!
    Contact Xenophon if you haven't already - although it might be a bit hard to prove that Fiona isn't disconnecting "voluntarily".
    You WILL see her again.
  4. Kha Khan Member

Just so you know, I made the same suggestion to "Outethicsofficer" (James Anderson) on ESMB. He is getting a lot of support there.

I'm a bit hopeful because they are from Australia and things are heating up there, to say the least. It may be that if they contact the police or government there that the COS will back off, and allow the family and Fiona to really communicate, in order to avoid more bad publicity in Australia.

Who knows, if enough pressure is applied perhaps the COS will determine Fiona is a "security risk" at Flag and send her back to Australia.
  5. Re: Fiona is loved.

Hmmm, seems like Fiona (or whoever coached her into writing that phoney-sounding letter to her MUM), has forgotten what Love means.

It means spending time with your own ones, talking and laughing about everyday stuff, sharing memories - the sort of thing that keeps you sane and healthy.

What sort of "love" is it that writes to a parent "Your only terminal is the IJC"???

Whatever have they done to you, Fiona?
  6. _You_ Member

Are there any pictures of Fiona?
  7. tazor Member

Those bastards. And they wonder why everybody hates them.
  8. exOT8Michael Member

THE ONLY WAY TO POP FIONA OUT OF C OF S IS FOR PARENTS TO SUE SCIENTOLOGY FOR A LEGAL REASON.
    Caps for emphasis of single solution that has already worked in OZ in the past.
    Lawyer + lawsuit against Scn for Fiona = She has to leave to deal with it.
    She will NOT be happy but will be out. Up to parents afterwards to give enough love and truth to make her feel at home outside the cult.
    Tough situation but is solvable.
  9. Anon123456 Member

cant they just, go down there with the police and take her out?

on second thought she will probobly just say she wants to stay.

damn scilons and their mind control.
  10. RosyGlass Member

What Michael said, lawsuit next step. But this Why it is vital top former Execs speak out and get heard by the likes of Senator Xenophon. It is important that it be known and clearly laid out the enforcements, feras, the pressure, and the mindmold for those "in". I am hoping that high ranking or reputable mental health officials who specialize in brainwashing/cult methodologies are included in investigations and lawsuits and work with both legal and justice authorities as well as the families disconnected from their loved ones, or defendants in any legal actions against Scn.
  11. RightOn Member

hope Fiona finds her way out.
    this sucks.
  12. anon.il Member

Feed this to the media. Feed this to Xenophone. Feed this to the fucking world.

This is the right time. We're going to finish the fight.

When sending the relevant information, remember to attach Haggis's letter - specifically, the excerpt where he riles against Davis about how he lied about Disconnection on CNN, something he is personally familiar with because his own wife was told to disconnect from her parents. (Protip: linking to the CNN interview would also be a good idea)

Another good pointer would be to attach Beghe's and Jenna Miscavidge's own testimonials on the subject.

Scientology WILL retort with "We dont disconnect". If we feed the reporters with the appropriate response intel prior to this happening, lulz and win can be achieved.
  13. Kha Khan Member

Question has been posted at ESMB and PMed to Fiona's father:
    I'll let everyone know if I hear anything.

/
  14. MarlieK Member

If my daughter was trapped in there & I couldn't get in touch with her, my ass would be out there getting in touch with all of the public scientologists trying to get them out.

Once you start screwing with their income, the Scilons are much less inclined to keep someone in.
  15. RosyGlass Member

Public lawyers are the answer
  16. FUCK Member

Very sad. :C
  17. exOT8Michael Member

Here's WHY a lawsuit from the relevant parents would exit her from the cult. It is all LRH tech/ethics/admin so I am not making this up. i will use a hypothetical name "Fiona" to illustrate the mechanisms.

!.Fiona (or other person) has been brainwashed into being a cult member and true believer.
    2. They are happily (more or less) enslaved by the false indoctrination.
    3. Family/parents are disconnected from due to incompatible views of Scientology.
    4. Family files a valid lawsuit based on local laws (attorney essential) against Scientology, especially the org where Fiona or another is located.
    5. Fiona is instantly "Potential Trouble Source" (maximum trouble) and must go to Ethics Office/OSA.
    6. LRH tech says no staff member connected by familial ties to family who is suing Scientology can remain on post.
    7. To protect the org the relevant PTS staff member is popped out of the cult like bread out of a toaster.
    8. Staff member has to go handle the situation with family (usually with a supervision program with OSA). As long as lawsuit lasts Fiona could not go back.
    9. Fiona is totally pissed off at being forced out of the cult enslavement as she does not know any better.
    10. Opportunities now arise for reconnection with family and educating Fiona on the REAL FACE OF SCIENTOLOGY with patience, love and understanding.
    11. Fiona either gets parents to drop lawsuit, which puts it all back to square 1, or Fiona realizes how she has been trapped and drops membership in the cult.

No other method has any teeth.
  18. Kha Khan Member

Thanks for your great suggestion. To me, the critical point is that is has to be "a valid lawsuit based on local laws." The last thing the family needs is for the lawsuit to be dismissed and then have the family forced to pay monetary sanctions to the COS, or sued by the COS for malicious prosecution. Another reason a good attorney is absolutely essential.
  19. tazor Member

I wonder if Fiona would really be pissed. She may want out but can't get the word out to her parents.

You know how that goes. She could be in the RPF for all we know.

And about demanding to talk to all the big dogs? Good luck with that unless you have a lawyer with you.
  20. Kha Khan Member

21. Kha Khan Member

Picture of Fiona Peachey:

fionaj.jpg

She is at Flag. The picture is about three years old.
  22. YAHRLY Member

they were culties they raised a cultie now they're not culties and their kid still is
    and won't talk to them
    serves them right
  23. exOT8Michael Member

OHRLY?
    YAHRLY
    NORHLY.

Have a heart.
  24. Mutante Member

Yeah c'mon she's cute.
  25. YAHRLY Member

I do, I just don't extend it to people who deserve what they're getting
    If they raised their child to be a Nazi why wouldn't they expect their child to hate jews?

there I godwinned this thread
    how you like me now?
  26. Mutante Member

You're making her cry.
  27. _You_ Member

Id like to disconnect her clothes from her body. Also sex.
  28. Kha Khan Member

What about the child?

Does a child who is raised in Scientology deserve what she gets?

If a child is recruited into the Sea Org at a young age (I just read a post by an ex- Sea Org who was recruited into the Sea Org at age 12, and indeed was 12 years old when she sent her first staff member to the RPF), does she deserve what she gets?

Do you just write-off the child?

/
  29. Mutante Member

Whatever. Got any more photos?
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

It would be nice if as many disconnection cases as possible were documented (names, dates, etc.) Could be useful next time a spokesperson pretends it does not exist.

Information is our friend, even if Anonymous is not.
  31. Anon123456 Member

32. JohnnyRUClear Member

Fiona-Lisa.jpg

oh shi
  33. _You_ Member

THIS^
  34. OHSHI Member

But what if their genes are genetically inferior? INB4 Anonymous goes 4th Reich.
  35. Re: Fiona is loved.

At first I thought that any kind of law suit in this situation would be useless. After all, it is not uncommon for heavily indoctrinated individuals in groups like Scientology to genuinely place the well being of the group above their relationships with their loved ones. All Fiona has to do is say to investigators that she is fine and not cutting off her parents against her will. But Michael's observations about how a lawsuit could lead to her being declared are very interesting. Part of me is very uneasy about that because it is an abuse of the legal system- but if the lawsuit is legitimate I guess it's not that bad.

Of course you also run the risk- even if such a strategy of getting her declared was sucessfull- of driving her even further away from her parents. If she truly wants to disconnect because she believes it's the right thing to do and because she doesn't want to risk her position within Scientology, she would most likely be hurt and outraged and blame her parents for getting her kicked out of Scientology. Considering that most of this young woman's life is bound up in Scientology, her entire world would essentially be taken from her. That kind of anger and sense of betrayal can be profound and incredibly intractable. It's a very delicate situation.

I'm not sure if you're serious. For most people here I would assume this post is a joke. But I've noticed from some of your other posts that you seem to have a very outdated and inaccurate understanding of what genetics tells us about heredity and human ability. What makes you think there genes are inferior? How do you go about determining this? To what do you compare their genes? How important is environment? How certain can we be that these genes are likely to be determinants of the abilities and traits of their children- independent of environmental effects? Important questions you know. If you are joking, then I would thank you to stop stealing Mutante's schtick.
  36. Kha Khan Member

This is an excellent observation. I've known parents over the years who have adopted a "kids glove," "be patient" attitude regarding their children being in the COS for fear of disconnection. Of course the balance changes somewhat where, as here, disconnection has already occurred. How much more can the parents lose?

In addition, there is the question of how long do you wait? And what do you do if you believe continuing involvement in Scientology causes continuing and increasing damage to your child?

(You may have noticed that there tends to be a difference between those who have been in the COS, and particularly the Sea Org, 1 year vs. 2 years v. 5 years vs. 10 years vs. 20 years vs. 30 years. Or at least I have. In my experience, the longer one is in the COS, particularly the Sea Org, the more screwed up they usually are. Plus, more of their life has been wasted.)

You are right, it is a very delicate situation.
  37. _You_ Member

I concur
  38. Kha Khan Member

I see what you did and, yeah, what you did is retarded.

/
  39. _You_ Member

^ This. "They pulled this in." Fuck this hugbox. This thread does not belong on WWP.
  40. _You_ Member

ITT we troll bruce with moralfaggotry.