Customize

Fed Judge ENJOINS FL judge in Kyle Brennan Litigation

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by pooks, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Triumph Member

re: Fed Judge ENJOINS FL judge in Kyle Brennan Litigation

Scientology destroys language skills. Scientology teaches you to twist terms like "colloquial" with their own twisted unrecognizable definition that has nothing to do with the English language or its proper definition.
  2. Anonymous Member

This is shaping up to be most interesting. Hopefully at some point the case can go back to being about Brennan and not Dunder....funny how that worked out.
  3. Anonymous Member

Public have been reminded of the dubious circumstances of Lisa McPherson's death. Good.

Now the public also knows about a sleazy, illegal deal scientology made with her family's lawyer which purportedly bars him from litigating against scientology.
    It appears the scientology tactic was to sacrifice this revelation in hopes of keeping the details of Kyle's death out of the press and the public eye.
    The tactic failed. Scientology attorneys gained nothing other than the ire of a more powerful judge than the one they have in their pocket.
  4. Anonymous Member

Do you have evidence of this? Can you even offer a refutation of the judge's interpretation of the agreement?
  5. DeathHamster Member

If looks could kill, they probably will...
  6. Anonymous Member

Jeux sans frontieres
  7. Smurf Member

"There's an epidemic spreading like wildfire across the country. Challenge the judicial system and the system will retaliate. If you attack the integrity of judges or officers of the court, they come after you", Tampa attorney Mark A. Adams says. And he should know."

(The article mentions Senior Circuit Court Judge Robert Beach as one who abuses his judicial authority.)

The judge is in his 80s and probably too set in his ways to admit that he could be wrong which is all more the reason the courts should retire his wrinkled ass.

Florida Judge Denies Judicial Whistleblower Due Process----Again
  8. Anonymous Member

Anthony Battaglia, the lawyer who made Adams life hell, also represented turncoat Minton in the McPherson case. But I guess there was bound to be some other connection given the proximity.

I went looking for what ultimately happened re Adams:

Mark A. Adams
  9. re: Fed Judge ENJOINS FL judge in Kyle Brennan Litigation

You're not a Scilon are you dude?
  10. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Scientology ALWAYS looks for short-term gain (harassing Dandar) while ignoring long-term consequences (harming their case). It is a very exploitable weakness that mostly requires persistence.
  11. xenubarb Member

This infraction demonstrates certain mods have no idea what "speculation" means. Scientology clearly redefines words. Where is the speculation in that?
  12. re: Fed Judge ENJOINS FL judge in Kyle Brennan Litigation

Those high up are focused on trying to avoid the next beating from Miscavige, perhaps from others as well. Those lower down are focused on trying to get upstats, avoid getting downstats the next Thursday. While everyone’s focused on the short-term the long-term interests of the cult are overlooked.
  13. Anonymous Member

Perhaps this will help "Propaganda by Redefinition of Words" LRH
    Refund and Reparation - HCOPL: Propaganda By Redefinition of Words

Nope, not speculation at all.
  14. mirele Member

Uh, I don't do Scientology crap to understand legal concepts. Try again.
  15. Ackerland Member

Rufus, stop being a douche infracting people just because you can. This is no speculation. I have seen and heard it with my own eyes.
  16. RightOn Member

17. Anonymous Member

That's blatant tin foil speculation. Infraction please!
  18. Anonymous Member

No, no, you don't get it, if it's labeled "religious beliefs", it's completely safe from "blatant speculation."
  19. re: Fed Judge ENJOINS FL judge in Kyle Brennan Litigation

Here’s a Scientology Glossary, study it Rufus and you’ll see that Scientologists made up new words and new meanings for words. Please stop giving infractions for reasonable posts.
  20. Anonymous Member

I've not read this entire thread but isn't Judge Robert Beach the same guy who blocked the distribution of "The Profit"?
  21. Anonymous Member

Are these the same people?

Harold Beach in Scilon service completions:

Harold Beach - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Harold Beach born to Robert Michael Beach

22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

Does it mean that the sealed Lisa McPherson settlement docs can be made public?
  24. Anonymous Member

No, why do you ask?

I think the warning was for just assuming that the poster he quoted was a scientologist.
  25. Anonymous Member

LOL Marty warning DM to back off!

Keeping Scientology Working | An Independent Investigation into the Decline of Scientology
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Anonymous Member

Then why bother replying? We don't give a flying fuck about your opinion, sweetums.
  28. re: Fed Judge ENJOINS FL judge in Kyle Brennan Litigation

^
  29. Anonymous Member

froOTDT | September 4, 2010 at 11:54 pm | Reply Marty,
    From your experience, maybe you can shed some light on how in the hell does the Church succeed in getting SOME judges, like the state one in this article, to kowtow to their demands and produce their slanted justice? Do they get to pick the dumb and old judges? Do they use blackmail? Compromising photos? Bribes? Beg? Hypnotism? Play golf with the judge?

Obviously though, the Fed Judge ain’t playin’ their circus game, but why? What prevents them from pulling out that same Felix magic bag o’ tricks on the Fed guy?

Gotta admit, they seem to be pretty good at this stuff. Hopefully it WILL backfire on them. Please lord, let me see some backfire.

OTDT

martyrathbun09 | September 5, 2010 at 12:29 am | Reply Scout around for an attorney with lots of contacts in the courthouse. Pay him huge sums to use his lines to get favorable treatment. In this case, use him to influence the assignment process so an old buddy gets on. One who is open to, and does receive, all manner of back door, ex parte communication. Voila."
  30. subgenius Member

Do not discount the above. Any number in combination.
  31. Anonymous Member

The voice of experience talking...
  32. chuckbeatty77 Member

Kyle Brennan Action Fund

Ken Dandar needs either:

$10 from 500 people
    $20 from 250 people
    $100 from 50 people
    any combination of donations that add up to $5,000.00

He needs it to pay for transcripts he needs to buy from the Florida court system for Dandar's trial preps.

All of these court transcript copies that Dandar needs cost money. He estimates about 5 Gs.

I think later on, paying for the witnesses who will help Dandar in the case, money will be needed to pay their flights to Florida and living expenses for the time of the trial.

If 500 people donated $10 each, that'd do it for now.

Kyle Brennan Action Fund
  33. Anonymous Member

Trufax
  34. Anonymous Member

Thanks for this info Chuck. I had no idea they were looking for funds to help with the trial.

35. Anonymous Member

Thank you for the donate info as I was wondering how I can help!
  36. Rockyj Member

I got $10 bucks to send!
  37. AIN Member

38. Anonymous Member

Can we get an independent confirmation of the legitimacy of the site. Hate to be paranoid, but better to be careful.
  39. Anonymous Member

40. AIN Member

ah, my apoliges, but this thread is archtype of TL;DR.