Customize

February in Toronto 2010

Discussion in 'Canada' started by AnonJilly, Jan 24, 2010.

1. AnonJilly Member

February in Toronto 2010

Hey there. I've been away for a while.

The last couple of times I went out for a raid no one else came, at least not for a few hours after I'd already left. So I kinda stopped checking in for a while because it seemed like we were in a slump.

It's a new year, folks, lets get our butts in gear, all of us!.

What's the plan guys?
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Re: February in Toronto 2010

Completely new anon here. Can make Feb. 13th easy.
  4. Re: February in Toronto 2010

Two weeks left. Wut is word?
  5. DeathHamster Member

Re: February in Toronto 2010

Okay, a long weekend so a chunk of Saturday to come into Toronto ain't so bad.
  6. Re: February in Toronto 2010

K. 11-4, I'm assuming.

Will lurk moar but newfag questions necessary anyway:

1. Where is teh meet? Usually outside the Co$ or what?
    2. Where to buy Fawkes? I need a mask.
    3. Unsolicited advice is solicited.
  7. HellRazor Member

Welcome.

1. if raid is underway, meet across the street from the Org. If you are alone, you may be targetted by scilons for bullbaiting.

2. check your local costume shop. Otherwise, try Malabar or small shops on Yonge St. near the org.

3. Check out the Toronto wiki: http://anonymoustoronto.wiki-site.com/
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Major Boyle Member

You guys should set yourself up a ning or some other BBS to coordinate activities.
  10. Re: February in Toronto 2010

Already checked the Wiki a bit but I wasn't sure whether or not it was up to date (still says last protest was Oct. 29th, but w/e). As for solo'ing, yeah. Going to wait to see other anon before joining in. Too much of a newfag to do anything else.

Looks like there was one at one point but it is in a permanent state of down.

Regardless, thanks.
  11. HellRazor Member

12. Major Boyle Member

studyoftruth is down.
  13. Re: February in Toronto 2010

To be honest most Canadian sites look stale and decaying from a lack of love. Or maybe I haven't lurked hard enough.

Canadanon booked though.
  14. TorontosRoot Member

Haven't raided since january 16th and raw foar moar. I will attend this one with my celli*, mask, sign(s) and possibly my digital camera.

EXPECT MEEEhh

Side note, I posted a number of stickers around my community, post game pics in the Flash Raid section. Only 2-6 got removed, the rest are still in place.

*Phone that records in LOSELESS 3gp video, VGA equivalent. Quality is high enough for any video site, NOT recommended for bloating to HD.
  15. Anonymous Member

bump needs moar anons
  16. AnonJilly Member

I will come. I will wait an hour and if no one comes I'll leave. I'm not suited for solo missions
  17. TorontosRoot Member

Will this be a mega or standard raid?

When was the last time toronto had a mega or big raid? (I don't remember when lol HALP!)
  18. Re: February in Toronto 2010

Hello anons,

Good luck. Please don't be haters or do any stupid pranks. That will prevent the scientologists from understanding your message.

Don't be foul-mouthed to the Sea Org members, those guys used to be my friends not so long ago. I expect nothing but the best behaviour from you. Make every effort to understand that they are people with feelings, even if they hide them.

OSA Canada has probably told several of my friends that I have joined "them." In that case, make me proud to be part of "them" in your conduct at protests.

Remember, hating never accomplished anything good.

-Wiseman of the Watchtower
  19. TorontosRoot Member

Scientology won't receive any hate from me. I am a very peaceful and non-verbally-assaulting protestor. I will be very glad to protest with you.
  20. Anonymous Member

bumping...

needs more attendees
  21. TorontosRoot Member

bump

I hope I don't happen to arrive too late. Bringing a camera, small sign and backup camera in case the battery dies as I don't have a spare.
  22. TorontosRoot Member

Just leaving keele station, if any delays occur, I won't be able to update. Hope I don't miss the rest of you!
  23. Re: February in Toronto 2010

Leaving way later than I'd like to. Thirty minutes or so to get there.
  24. TorontosRoot Member

already here, waiting for the rest. :) happy anon is happily waiting!
  25. TorontosRoot Member

Look foar guy fawkes anons! :)
  26. TorontosRoot Member

Post game thread will be created soon. Working on footage as of now. Lots of editing to do.
  27. TorontosRoot Member

Canadian rootkit, link your footage once you get time to import it on the post game thread that's made once the recordings made by me is finished. Then It'll be ready for use, mirroring.
  28. Nanerpuss Member

So when are we gonna do this thing? I might be able to make it this weekend.

need moar anons
  29. Anonymous Member

April's post, it's in the Canada Planning section, go there nao. Needs moar anons.