Customize

February 8th - Manchester, UK - 6th Anoniversary Party Raid - Post Game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Kitty Amazing, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Kitty Amazing Member

12660184745_747b7b5640_b.jpg

So when the party eventually arrived we marched down to the org but unfortunately without music because stroke is a butt as our numbers were not as large as we intended but this didn't stop the immensity of the party that was to come.

After the weather fortunately holding up, the signs came out and honking began. Along side of the awesomesauce party tunes, fellow mancfags started to hand out leaflets and get the message across to the people while dancing in sync to party songs!

Eventually the party blowers came out and the obnoxious but contagious noise making commenced, I think Strobe started to regret bringing them. Fellow old fags asked the new fags to start the honk train, sadly it took the mancfags several tries to get the honk train fully going and when they succeeded it was not on camera, there were many fail trains but there was still a honk train recorded or not.

WE DID PREVAIL!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Roach01 Member

Not to forget the big, delicious, moist chocolate cake that was brought. That was later given to some fellow bronies, man I've never seen so many people so happy at once.
    Also: OP is a faggot, sorry not sorry. <3
  3. Kitty Amazing Member

There are many more pictures and also two hilarious videos, I expect Strobe to post them with nothing short of epicness, once he's done at his playboy mansion of course.

To be continued...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. getbeckyout Member

This is not the place but I know Sam watches this channel.
  5. strobe Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fuckeye Member