Customize

February 12th, Manchester, UK - 3rd Anoniversary

Discussion in 'Europe' started by strobe, Jan 9, 2011.

1. cfanon Member

Aww, that's sweet. I instantly trust you due to the trustworthiness of your mask. It makes me think "Oh my, isn't she an honest and sweet looking young woman"

Indeed, and HD video. Although the white balance is shit on video and it's got to be manually focused (well, it IS a DSLR :p)...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Profanity Member

Hey, I'm just making sure your ego gets its daily required level of attention~

I had to laugh. XD
  3. cfanon Member

Hmmm, I've just realised.... I'm bringing 3k worth of camera gear (and that's not even half my stuff lol), I cannot go out to club with that :/ I'll either drop it off at my cousins in manc if she's in, or I'll have to go all the way back to drop it off home and then head back. So I may be away from 2 hours. Bad times.
  4. Profanity Member

Well, it's not a necessity to bring shitloads of camera stuff, so if it gets in the way...?

Though from the looks of things, this is going to be a looong post game, so I'm sure you can grab an anon's number and just catch up with us.
  5. cfanon Member

Umm yea that's just the camera body, one lens and a flash gun...
  6. Profanity Member

Ouch. D:

My flatmate would love to meet you. He does photography, too. :)
  7. cfanon Member

:p right, I think I'm going to do a few jobs and then get some short shut eye. My alarm is credited for being literally the most sleep disrupting you can get (it shakes the entire bed as well as ear piercing noise - called the 'sonic bomb' ;)) so HOPEFULLY I'll wake up on time...
  8. WhiteNight Member

@Dky119 - You can drop it off at mine if you like and you're staying overnight in manc. Prof and I are dropping our stuff off at mine anyway. You can come back with us.

@Prof - re: you stroking my ego.
    Good girl. Now back to the kitchen.
  9. Profanity Member

Have a nice sleep. I think I'm going to start on the coffee...
  10. Profanity Member

Meh, effort. Carry me and I'll consider it. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  11. cfanon Member

That'd be pretty sweet if you don't mind? I doubt I'll be staying overnight in manc (then again, if my cousin and her boyfriend are actually in town...), but I don't have a problem with carrying it home, just around clubs is a bit awkward.
  12. WhiteNight Member

Well you did just say you're going to get a coffee. From the kitchen. So stfu and gb2thekitchen.
    Now, I'm going to hit the sack too, minus Dky119's little sonic bomb gadget thingy. I'm just going to wake up. Because I'm awesome like that.

@Dky119 - Really mate, it's cool. Come back to mine with me, we'll have our quick 3some then head straight back out. 40 mins there and back tops (busses allowing). Far cheaper and easier.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Profanity Member

Nah, I have coffee stuff in my room, because I'm cool like that. Laters~
  14. Manchester Anonymous never sleeps! (It's a bit like being in the Sea Org, only with a sense of humour and less beatings.)

I am honoured to raid with you. Going to print some leaflets now, if I can find something suitable.
  15. WhiteNight Member

And you're up at 6am as well? What the hell Manc? At least Loldon sleeps.
    You wierdos....
    Love you for it though, you glorious faggots.
  16. Profanity Member

And cake.

You're still awake, though...speaking of which, I thought you were fucking off to sleep?
  17. Fuckeye Member

Bloody early mornings. I have neither sign or leaflets, but then you shouldn't really have been expecting me too. I'll just have a bag of useless crap instead, which I can hopefully dump before the club too. I'll be at Picadilly from 10ish, train dependant.
  18. strobe Member

You saying about my camera??

But yeah, the more photos I can steal for my video the better.

I slept. Are y'all disowning me now?

I recommend for people dropping off stuff, come to the pub for a few pints first. It might make the journey back a bit more difficult (especially if you're lugging around a >20 kilo trollcannon), but at least you'll get to see everyone who's only staying for a couple.
  19. theprofitlrh Member

I'll be arriving at around 11.30
  20. cfanon Member

21. Uifez Member

ETA 10.40 @ Starbucks
  22. Sickx Member

This SUCKS. Can't believe I've been buzzing for this for a fortnight, then what do I do? Eat dodgy meat and get food poisoning
  23. Profanity Member

Sucks! Hope ypu feel better soon.
  24. Sickx Member

So do I
    Thanks
  25. Sickx Member

Have a good raid and post-raid everyone
  26. Anonymous Member

Good luck on the raid guyse :3
  27. Orca Member

Nice raid guys, sorry I had to leave early... See you next month :D
  28. OroMatoko Member