Customize

February 11th - Dublin, Ireland - post game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by pedrofcuk, Feb 13, 2012.

1. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 6
  2. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 3
  3. pedrofcuk Member

If you don't want to watch the whole thing start at 5:30
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

SamDomingo - UK Independent:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/01/07/samantha-sam-domingo-uk-independent/

. . . beware a Scientologist bearing affinity.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. GuyFox Member

Nice one! love the card :) Congrats!
  6. Anonymous Member

Although many of us are put off by L. Ron Hubbard's religious doctrine, we do not oppose the right of individuals to follow beliefs of their choice. As set forth in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, "everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion". Anonymous, as a whole, honors the spirit of this declaration. We fight against the atrocities - not the beliefs - of the brainwashing cult known as the Church of Scientology. The acts of defamation, intimidation and murder perpetrated by this criminal organization galvanize our resolve to fight against it. Our righteous indignation is directed against the hypocrisy of this institution, not against the faith of its members. As an illustrative example of our stance, we would like to draw your attention toward a group of individuals who practice L. Ron Hubbard's teachings, but have disaffiliated themselves from the Church of Scientology. They are known as the Freezone. Anonymous bears no animosity toward an organization such as this one.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Malory Member

Actually this Anon would have a lot of animosity towards Freezoners who audit kids since I very much consider it to be mental abuse.

If they want to peddle their poison to adults then I'd simply treat them with the contempt I reserve for other untrained, quack, therapists who end up doing more damage than good.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. pedrofcuk Member

She is an Indie and she is an SP.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bollox Member

I am not a freezoner and I neither receive nor give auditing to anyone least of all children.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. bollox Member

I appreciate this but I am not affiliated with the freezone. I have many friends who belong to the Freezone and many who belong to Anonymous but my loyalties align with the Indies who are fighting for the return of their friends and families. That's the simplicity of the matter.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Malory Member

Well if you're not fleecing the mentally vulnerable or messing with kids' heads then I don't have any issues with you. As for someone's personal beliefs, they might not be to my taste but then it's none of my business.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Indies ⊂ FreeZone