Customize

February 10 & 11 Raids in Montreal

Discussion in 'Canada' started by GuyFox, Feb 11, 2012.

1. GuyFox Member

Figured we shouldn't let Lisa McPherson's birthday go by unnoticed and decided we should honor her memory.

Following main raid on the 11th:

• Like Like x 20
  2. GuyFox Member

[IMG]
    Creepy mORGue
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Pique Member

GuyFox what an utterly wonderful video. Anons, what a great raid: respectful, funny, enturbulating.

You all rock.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Yet another great video from you people. Thanks for all you are doing. What really gets me is the fact that Lisa McPherson was a Scientologist -- she was one of them. This is what they do to their own kind. She is now a "nobody" to them.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

6. Intelligence Member

What a beautiful tribute to Lisa from Montreal Anonymous last night.

Sir Fox and I are are now working on today's Protest Videos and pics.

Indeed, quite a day; one I shall not forget:)

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 13
  7. Intelligence Member

Montreal scientology staff member steals Lisa McPherson photo and flowers.

• Like Like x 16
  8. Anonymous Member

"They have matches and we don't know what they are setting on fire"
    I did not know Scientologists did lulz.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. BlooAnon Member

Go Anons! Freeze the body for the cause!!!

Did I see ketchup on that poutine? I better not have; ruins a perfectly good well-balanced meal!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wonderful video and protest. The music on the vid seems fitting for the Anons.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. GuyFox Member

Got trolled by the weather desktop gadget, the bloody thing was frozen on yesterday's forecast. Instead of mild cold, ended up raiding in -21C windchill wearing a suit. Go me.

Moderators, can we rename the thread to "February 10th and 11th raids" or something, please?

I wanted to create two separate threads for the two raids but somehow posts from the 11th are already here :p

DSC_1128.jpg
    DSC_1133.jpg
    DSC_7955.jpg
    DSC_7956.jpg
    DSC_7959.jpg
    DSC_7962.jpg
    DSC_7964.jpg
    DSC_7965.jpg
    DSC_7967.jpg
    DSC_7968.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Scilon, moving loads of boxes out of the org...

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 10
  12. GuyFox Member

DSC_7995.jpg
    DSC_8009.jpg
    Doggy! <3

DSC_8013.jpg
    Enlightened David

DSC_8015.jpg
    DSC_8020.jpg
    DSC_8028.jpg
    Happy Valentine's!

DSC_8035.jpg
    DSC_8034.jpg
    DSC_8040.jpg
    DSC_8042.jpg
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Mini Tacgnol

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 10
  13. Thread Renamed, and Proclaimed!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  14. GuyFox Member

/bows/ Thank you! Thank you!

...though the raid on the 11th wasn't so "mini" nor 'flash" as the first one, LOL. Can we just call say "raids" without the mini part? And sorry to pester you with such trivial details :)

Meanwhile, it seems imma pull another all-nighter. had a very hard time picking a song for the video.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. This is great stuff. On some of your signs the lettering almost looks 3D. Very cool and very eye-catching. Nice doggie too. Obelix is cool too. I think the Gauls were Celts weren't they? If so, it is very appropriate since David Love is of Irish stock. I am sure Little Caesar's David's minions are not pleased with this.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Intelligence Member

ALL NIGHTER??? OMG!!! Me too - - that file you sent me in HD is massive,..., LOL. Processing now -
    all the music scores are done and add ins.

Thank you so very much Sir GuyFox - <3 <3 <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 10
  17. jensting Member

Awesome protest and good work for staying out in that cold wearing a suit :)
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Stealth Member

February 11, 2012 - David Edgar Love gives an emotional speech about Chanology, Anonymous, and the deaths and abuses caused by Scientology and Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Montreal Anonymous pays tribute to the anniversary of Lisa McPherson's death in the hands of Scientologists.The governments of Canada and Quebec, must act to protect our vulnerable citizens now being put in harms way and exploited for Scientology's own selfishness and greed. Far too many deaths and abuses are not being addressed by those in power to do so.

• Like Like x 11
  19. Turboknight Member

Dommage que je n'ai pas pu y être !! la prochaine à coup sûr !! Bravo !
    • Like Like x 3
  20. GuyFox Member

Video's up! Enjoy!

• Like Like x 9
  21. Chipshotz Member

Beauty eh?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Intelligence Member

"That's a wrap for the day" ,..., LOL :)

• Like Like x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

Uploaded by Intelligenceplus on Feb 12, 2012
    February 11, 2012 - Prior to Montreal Anonymous protest, David Edgar Love vists dilapidated building owned by Scientology in Montreal. With no funds to renovate into their vision of an Ideal ORG, the Scientology building is rented out to a clothing store and cafe. Pizza anyone???

• Like Like x 6
  24. Anonymous Member

I wonder who owns those businesses. Would they be owned by scientologists? It would be interesting to learn if the rent paid is full-market value, or some spashul deal. I notice the clothing store is only open 4 days/week. What retail establishment can make a go of it on only 4 days revenue/week?
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

The raid or dat femanon? [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  26. MagnumBerlin Member

Fanastic! You guys surely know how to raid. It is so heartwarming for me to know that there are protests all over the world - even on the other side of the planet!

Montrealanons = Win
    Greetings from Berlin.
    • Like Like x 5
  27. GuyFox Member

The Epic Walking Anon made my cheeks hurt :D
    • Like Like x 6
  28. Chipshotz Member

Both, great raid.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Intelligence Member

Which femanon - - I'm kind of fishing,..., LOL - - being alone in Montreal for over three
    years is getting lonely and I'm all caught up on Dox and stuff, so perhaps I may wine and dine
    some 'femanon' or whatever:):):)

AND maybe I need a lady who is French!!!! Just one minute ago, I receive a bunch more Dox in French - - I'm going nuts!!! There are just under 1,000 pages and sure as hell am NOT going Google them for translation.

I laughing myself to a sore tummy right now as I write this. You guys have NO idea what it's like to try and investigate or litigate when you can't read the FRIGIN Dox,..., ROFLAO:)

But we do have a law in Canada, which states I can have any Court Hearing in either French or English. It's just getting there:-
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

So you are just trying to find a free secretary?
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Intelligence Member

LOL:) - - well, don't nice French ladies come with all these qualities, because they
    sure do come with many :)

32. amaX Member

Absolutely wonderful raids, MontrealAnons! So glad none of you froze any parts off. Well done! <3
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Chipshotz Member

Calling all linguistic femanons!! Any French speaking femanons!! Report to David immediately for an important mission.
    Fringe benefits included. :)
    • Like Like x 3
  34. French Femanons from the Fringe!

This is getting interesting. ;)
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

Love it, keep up the great work!
    • Like Like x 1
  36. enthaeon Member

• Like Like x 3
  37. skeptic2girl Member

Excellent point. I had never quite thought of it that way. After all, she died a tragic death. Why not at least pretend to be sad.

What does it say that only the cult's "enemies" mourn her?

Thanks for a great protest, most excellent fags...
    • Like Like x 7
  38. SPRTT Member

^^^^^^ This, eleventy!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 4