Customize

[Feb 19, 2011] Anonymous vs Scientology Rally (Irving TX)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by DarkSpecterAnon, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Im so confused???????????
  2. The Co$ is infamous for spawning front-groups faster than the Chicago mob. This appears to be one such group that we were previously unaware of.
  3. I was on staff at the Dallas org 2 months ago and I never heard of it it must be brand new
  4. Especially considering Cultbuster worked with the Scilons at the ORG you've never heard of it?
  5. never
  6. grebe Member

Interesting. Maybe it used to be there but its dead now?
  7. maybe so thats the only way it makes sense but who knows
  8. Anon998 Member

small_well%20well%20well.jpg

Yeah, I couldn't resist. Good luck guys, I really hope to be there around halftime but idk.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. grebe Member

I found the Irving YPO at corporationwiki.com: 600 Las Colinas Blvd E # 10 Irving Tx 75039.

Officers:
    In the same building is another company called, "World Presidents' Organization, Inc.," but its summary page doesn't list any corporate officers.

Clicking around on the different suites in that building, the people, and their other addresses, I somehow found myself at a strange company, Trinity Capital Management, Inc. It has a completely insane relationship map. My puter nearly died trying to show the page. Here's a capture of just a part of it:
    tcmc.png
    People cannot realistically be corporate officers in a zillion companies all at once. I call shenanigans.
  10. Cmeregirl Member

If you don't show... I will most certainly unlike this.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cmeregirl Member

I understand it's a little late. This should be reinstated in the future though. I'm afraid me and my group will be the "older members"

*Sad Face*
  12. Cmeregirl Member

I'm sure you can count on my group being 30 to 45 mins late since this is our first time, and we are relying on several people to meet up before hand. We had a couple cancel though, so extra masks should not be an issue.
  13. "Older" as in, "had been involved with the cell longer," nothing to do with age. No worries. :D
  14. Anon998 Member

No worries, I plan on heading over there as soon as I get off work. (I'm even trying to get off early if at all possible.)
  15. Anon998 Member

I'm so excited, i'm literally shaking! O.O;
  16. Lol!! Someone's having Raid Withdrawls!!! Quick! Tell the Psyches to up your meds! (And put you back on payroll)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Australia Member

Where are the pictures?!
  18. Anon998 Member