Customize

Feb 13th - Seattle, WA Post Game report

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anonseatac, Feb 13, 2010.

1. anonseatac Member

Feb 13th - Seattle, WA Post Game report

Got back from the raid and it was all good. It was rainy as expected, and we didn't stick around terribly long. Why not? Everyone was at the Org. No hunting needed.

It was a great time out there as we had one of the Ducks honking their horn for us. No matter how much they turtle inside that Org, the constant stream of honking has to enturbulate them.

Con Seannery didn't do too much walking around today. Secret Asian man seemed a little pensive. I talked to Secret Asian Man for a bit, but he just ignored me since he doesn't have the capability to talk. Guess the communication course doesn't work. Chalk up another thing that Scientology can't help.

2. Alkapwn Member

Re: Feb 13th - Seattle, WA Post Game report

the dog with the sign is pure WIN! Secret Asian Man looks extremely frustrated. The dollar signs were money. All in all an epic win, good job.
  3. mongrel Member

lol, li'l corgi needs a li'l seaorg suit
  4. Rockyj Member

MY Bailey is a STAR!
    Though he was a PAIN in the ASS @ my first protest (he got stubborn & didn't want to walk @ times) however, upon arrival he took his first doggie dump right on C0$ property!!
    (YES I cleaned it up)! AND I was very honored by Asian Man & Sean Connery coming out of the ORG just to observe & take PIC of new Anon!

I have to say ANON's (please don't be PISSED) are the most respectful & caring young men that I've had the honor to meet in a long time! AND as a VERY protective Mother of I wouldn't hesitate introducing my children to any Seattle Anons but I WOULD TOTALLY FREAK OUT if any of them met a MEMBER of the CULT of Scientology!!
    The moment of silence for Bob Minton, I have NO DOUBT we all had tears under our masks!
    Seatac awesome video (you're an AMAZING artist) and great song choice!!
  5. anonsparrow Member

Awesome job as usual guys!

Love the Minton respects at the end - very classy.
  6. Re: Feb 13th - Seattle, WA Post Game report

Saturday all over the world!

Love the dog. He's a little fox.
  7. Belladonna Member

LOL @ The Darkness.

How many pics of you guys do they need? And how many months does this need to go on before local media decide creepy religious guys are creepy?
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Having animals protesting scientology speaks volumes about the extend of its failure...

Well done.
  9. thetanic Member

I can't wait until the tomato plants start raiding....
  10. Anonymous Member

Fricking lol