Customize

[Feb 1, 2013] OPERATION: BE EPIC (UNITED STATES)

Discussion in 'Planning' started by WExARExANONYMOUS, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I think shirts are a swell idea. Here are some suggestions for phrases for the shirts.

1. I survived Hurricane 612 @whyweprotest.net

2.WWP: I'm with Moralfag^
    whyweprotest.net

3.I know I just met you and this is crazy, But here's my screen name Pm me maybe?
    whyweprotest.net
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. anonymous612 Member

Or we could do that every month.

Oh wait, we already do that.
  3. rickybobby Member

Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You have me interested if your being serious.
  5. I think something should be done to address up coming vote in UN regarding who controls internet. If Iran, Saudia Arabia, Russia, China get thier way the internet will not be as free to be yourself. Thier will be terrible censorship, and it will set us all back decades. I do not think thier is enough visibility about this. I personally plan to share this info with all my contacts in facebook and twitter. I encourage you to do the same. The vote is weeks away. google UN internet control. You will find what I am talking of.
  6. anonymous612 Member

Currently the US controls most of it.

In what universe has the US ever willingly surrendered any real power to the United Nations?

-not worried-
  7. No, I believe that they are correct. The point of anonymous is to bring the peoples of the worlds together, and to be united as one-strong-voice against the corrupt governments of the world. This is the reasoning behind the mask. If the government does not know exactly who is fighting them, there is not much they can do. Walking around in T-Shirts will make anonymous look very stupid, almost like we are trying to advertise. It makes us look like a scam. What we need to do -- is be more aggressive. Show an anonymous member on live TV (hacked of course). That would get peoples attention to notice us. Now I say this as not to make you think, "Oh, yes we can tell them our twitter links, Facebook links, and details on how to buy our masks!!". No. This is not what you would do. The people need some reliable source of information, they need this source to be devoted and trustworthy. Doing this would be a sign of corruption, and eventually Anonymous would crumble and fall.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. snippy Member

However you get peoples attention, you want to be noticed in a good light. Realize in the eye of the public, most of the time the hacking works against Anonymous. Scientology especially loves to use the illegal activities of a few Anons to characterize the whole group as hate mongering terrorists.
  9. anonymous612 Member

Every time you mistake V for Vendetta for a documentary, Hugo Weaving murders a lolcat.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

we would get way more support from tagging walls than walking around in fawkes masks.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. anonymous612 Member

Fuck off, OSAtroll.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Pique Member

Itchie wants everyone to be reminded yet again that NO illegal stuff is planned or condoned around here.
    Kkaaaaay new guys?
  13. Caprise Member

I bet lighters and jewelry would also sale very well. I bet alot of things could be sold with that logo on it. People like helping people. Who in their good wit isn't going to want to support a group that's supporting the people? Lol Easiest product to sale!
  14. Caprise Member

People would buy it to support the group. lol Donations or whatever terms would be necessary. The supporters of Ron Paul put alot of money into him and why? They believed in him. He was an educated and persistant man. I could go off about Ron Paul! He was just a piece of the solution though. As is Anonymous. Anonymous keeps the darn government from getting too dang crazy and mean! :l People would support that hun. You've been doing fabulous getting your name out there as is. People just need to look you guys up so that they don't believe what they are fed on the news. Some people just seeing your actions are curious about you. So, I'm not saying get rich off the people you are trying to help, but I'm sure that the people you are trying to help would consider it a pleasure to help the cause / those who are helping them.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Budd Member

Anonymous does not destroy, damage, or deface property.
  16. Anonymous Member

Anonymous does destroy, damage or deface propriety
  17. Caprise Member

Wow... good and evil before my very eyes... *puts hands on hips on hips and shakes head side to side* Oh Anonymous, no disrespect, but on some real sh*t, you're a little booger!
  18. Budd Member

Anonymous does not destroy, damage, or deface property.
  19. Anonymous Member

Anonymous does destroy, damage and deface propriety but never property
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. anonymous612 Member

Budd, stop being a shit, you know the anon poster has you on this one. Chanology =/= Anonymous.
  21. Anonymous Member

lol
    property is not propriety
    in this case "I" makes all the difference
    just a simple pun, no need to get your knickers in a twit
  22. anonymous612 Member

Budd once bailed on a protest because it was raining and he didn't want to get wet. I'm allowed to mock him for any reason at any time indefinitely after that shit.
  23. Caprise Member

lol
    :eek: Oh Bud... come on guy... what kind of spirit is that?!
  24. anonymous612 Member

I know right?
  25. Anonymous Member

poor Budd, mock mock mock all the day long
  26. anonymous612 Member

So when are we making that Hurricane 612 shirt? Get on that shit already.
  27. Caprise Member

What's the sugnificance of that number 612?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

If only we could get a news ticker going through every television channel on earth, in different languages, asking the people to join the cause for a world wide revolution, and providing them with simple instructions on how the interested and courious can help out. Put it out there for a day and see how many followers follow.
  29. snippy Member

Who, where, what, when, why and how are these followers following? Seriously, the specifics of the crusade come first, don't they?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Caprise Member

I'm a supporter. It seems to have become an issue with some though. The new people. With all due respect, we all are what we are. If it'd be best to keep some out including me, just do what ya'll do and know you're all very appriciated. From my point of veiw, my feelings are a little hurt, because yeah, it'd be a blessing to contribute in some way shape or form to a group that stands for what I love and believe in. Of course, wisdom tells me even if we don't get along we all just want to live and ultimately share the same goal. So, if it comes to "newbies" having to leave, it was a pleasure meeting you all. I'd rather not have people putting me down all the time for being new either. I used to be on the computer all the time so I know it can get cliquish. Just because I'm not a hacker or on the comp all the time tho makes me no less of a lover of humanity. It is what it is. Love Peace and Chicken Greace my niggas! Be blessed!
  31. snippy Member

I couldn't agree more. Sorry some people here have done that. There's really no excuse for it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Caprise Member

Thank you
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Did I not see that one of you Clearwater peeps had an Anonymous mask tee shirt? BTW, I thought it was pretty fabulous.
  34. anonymous612 Member

You mean the Clearwater protesters who have all been namefagged for years? None of us are claiming to be anonymous (little a). We did our time and now we get to enjoy the silver lining of being namefagged.

It's a different story entirely for someone supposedly unidentified to walk around with a giant "I PROTEST ANONYMOUSLY" sign around their neck.

Being hunted down by a private investigator =/= being stupid enough to broadcast your identity willingly.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

OP did not suggest going to a protest wearing an Anon tee shirt.

OP simply suggested a tee shirt with the mask and a link to WWP. Not a bad idea to get more people to the site. More traffic to the site= more eyes on initiatives = more activists. Kind of like a wearable "you found the card." Not everyone gives a shit about being namefagged. Not all anons protest Scientology.
  36. anonymous612 Member

Of course not, that would be slightly less insane than what he suggested. He suggested broadcasting in an entirely non-anon, non-activist setting, that you're an anon activist. At least if you wore it at a fucking protest anyone who saw it already knew you were a protester.

I refer you back to the dumbass who slapped a giant "ANONYMOUS" decal across the back of his car.
    I think it's cute that you think the US Government is *less* scary than Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

I see no reason why everyone who self identifies as a anon needs to hide. The surest way to kill this movement is to take it farther away from the mainstream. Anons shouldn't be scary and afraid to go out in public, us law abiding Anons should be out and proud and raising awareness of all the good this movement has to offer. I don't feel we should act as if this is some fucking exclusive club that only the cool kids can join.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  38. Caprise Member

Scientology and the government are friends. They hang out, eat pop corn and talk about taking over the world together. :l They laugh about harming us together. I'm not even Jewish and I want to stone them!
  39. anonymous612 Member

1. Say the name of this "group" out loud to yourself.
    2. Repeat step 1 until realization hits you.

Let's keep the conversation nonviolent, please.
    Also, what the fuck do you have against Jews?