Customize

FBI Planned to Kill Occupy Leaders

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Ik you did not just blame communism! We communist have nothing to do with this or shouldnt be brougjt up. We are a peaceful ppl who think EVERYONE in the world should be equal and share this planet peacefully. Im not an american or chinesse or any race, im an earthling and thats what communism stands for. So do some research before you drag our name through the mud

With solidutidy
  2. Anonymous Member

Michael A Hobson, you are shit posting in non-scientology threads.

I do believe you are trying to disrupt and enturbulate anonymous! You remind me of an overweight tomcat who pisses on the drapes for attention.
  3. Anonymous Member

Ik you did not just blame overweight tomcats who piss on the drapes for attention! We overweight tomcats who piss on the drapes for attention have nothing to do with this or shouldnt be brought up. We are a peaceful feline who think EVERY CAT in the world should be equal and share this planet peacefully. Im not a Persian or Siamese or any breed, im an earthling and thats what overweight tomcats who piss on the drapes for attention stands for. So do some research before you drag our name through the mud

With solidutidy
    • Like Like x 2
  4. anonsoldier Member

Please be assured that my laughter is directed entirely AT you and not WITH you. I think you've exceeded your state mandated quota for "stick up your ass" and should remove the unauthorized quantity of sticks from your ass and return them to the local political center for redistribution to the masses. This is why no one wants to be part of your "glorious revolution", because in this particular instance you are LITERALLY a joke.
  5. The Internet Member

You see? The "Dislike" button is Black Dianetics.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. LOL This is the same guy who said that he was part Native American and part Irish and Italian, lives in the US, but wasn't American and did not have 'smerican blood in him. It's a retarded drunk mod.
  7. Anonymous Member

Anonsoldier is made of kittens and lulz and win, as everyone knows. You should know this.

Fair play to disagree with him, but never doubt the win.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. anonsoldier Member

He's actually referring to huffmaster7700. I knew what he meant, but thanks for the support.
  9. Quentinanon Member

Like this?
    Pedo-Bear-pedo-bear-18908322-720-480.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. PresidentShaw Member

bHB7iOu.gif
  11. On what evidence do you base this? Sound suppressors are normal for use in Finland and routinely used in Nevada, provided you have the NFA licence.