Customize

FBI Planned to Kill Occupy Leaders

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I know it's Infowars, but in this case there appears to be dox on the allegations:

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-planned-to-kill-occupy-leaders/

• Like Like x 1
  2. anonsoldier Member

Unless [DELETED] is referring to an actual agent of the US, this could just as easily be a report on some crazed Texan planning on shooting at the OWS folks, and for all you know the FBI stopped that lunatic and SAVED OWS lives.

Jumping to conclusions here.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

Why is this my AvS section?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Brainwashed military is brainwashed.

IOW: no.
  5. anonsoldier Member

You know how I know the FBI never hatched a plan to assassinate anyone in OWS? Because there was not a single OWS "leader" that was dangerous enough to the status quo to warrant even the 19 cent 5.56mm round that would take them out. Let alone you know, actually conspiring to commit murder.

You fucks think WAY too highly of yourselves, your importance, and the "threat" you think the government thinks you are.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

lol
    I guess you forgot about the Tuesday morning meetings.
    Oh, or were you saying it's OK to conspire to murder foreigners?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

When you say "you fucks" - can you elaborate on just how many different groups of "fucks" you think there are?

The OWS "fucks" were very little to do with the Chanology "fucks", and the Lulzsec "fucks" had very little to do with either.

Please elucidate further. I am looking forward either to hearing more of your brave and selfless career, or your hopeless ignorance.
  8. I would not trust any story that comes from "Infowars" or Alex Jones.

There is no truth in this "story". OK.
  9. Anonymous Member

Alex Jones is to truth what the AIDS virus is to Africa.
  10. anonsoldier Member

The OWS "fucks". Really, this whole thread is in the wrong place. I blame Communism.
  11. Anonymous Member

Ah OK. In that case, yeah I agree. That OWS thing didn't take long to evaporate into a meth-powered shitstorm that all involved slept-walked into.
  12. Anonymous Member

Fucking shame.
  13. OF COURSE he's saying it's OK to conspire (zOMG!) to murder foreigners... he's not "anonsoldier" for nothing.
    Spread much democracy around, Joe?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Makes perfect sense.
  15. Quentinanon Member

"Suppressed sniper rifle"
    The only rifle cartridge that can be effectively suppressed is a 0.22 LR and that has a very limited range of accuracy.
    The rest have a supersonic crack when fired. I find this allegation of dubious credibility.
  16. It would not be necessary to suppress, for instance, a 30.06 in such a scenario, as the signal-to-noise ratio in the presence of a popular tumultuous gathering would negate the need, plus a window or rooftop position would be hard to detect after the fact.
  17. Anonymous Member

OWS leaders murdered by the FBI? God that's an idiotic conspiracy theory.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. PresidentShaw Member

Oh, this part of the internet again....

dFMDWrQ.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. thesneakster Member

Guess you've never heard of reduced powder loads. A combination of bullet weight and
    powder load to produce a muzzle velocity less than the speed of sound (around 1100 FPS
    in dry air at sea level) can be determined for pretty much any caliber cartridge and specific
    weapon.

However, such reduced load cartridges well tend to cause any gas or recoil operated
    weapon to fail to cycle properly unless it can be adjusted to work with that load. In any
    case, the effective range of any reduced powder load round is going to be greatly
    reduced compared to the standard cartridge, regardless of caliber.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Even when administering R2-45 processing?

Quick, jam another twinkie in your blow-hole
    • Like Like x 1
  21. It's a miracle. He actually knows something about a topic that is scientific and mathematical.

Now try applying this bit of analytical skill to what you know about Scientology:
    Is any of it actually proven by scientific method, logic, or mathematics?

Also: please shoot yourself soon.
    Thanks.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. Quentinanon Member

Michael A. Hobson, you have no idea of what I have or have not heard of.
    Do you believe that the FBI would order reduced power rifle cartridges and modified rifles so "their assassins" can shoot "the leaders of Occupy"?
    That's one hell of a stretch, like body thetans, gpms, engrams, and implants.
  23. thesneakster Member

So far as I know, nobody involved in Occupy (whatever) has been deemed a "Domestic Terrorist" within the meaning
    under U.S. Law - unless they also happen to be one of the people on the Domestic Terrorist Wanted List. As long
    as leaders/members of Occupy are not blowing anything up or killing people, I very much doubt the FBI cares about
    them in the slightest.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  24. Enturbulette Member

The FBI really does a great job. In fact, according to them, almost every single time they murder anyone while questioning them, it is justified. I feel better just thinking about it. Especially because I spend so much time thinking way too highly about myself, it's good this can take me down a notch.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...s_its_never_unjustifiably_shot_a_subject.html

"The FBI's Nearly Unbelievable Record of "Justified" Shootings"
    • Like Like x 3
  25. OTeleventy Member

Anyone who believes the FBI wouldn't murder someone and cover it up is kidding themselves. And I really don't think I'm much of a tin foiler. I used to say, "Oh noes! They would never!" Now I know better.

Look up the Franklin cover up. I mean really look and read. Yes. Old story is old. But it is still an important story.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. veravendetter Member

I don't believe it. The FBI aren't geniuses but I'm sure they could have thought of less dramatic ways to nullify the Occupy leaders (if they even thought that necessary). If I was FBI and somehow thought OWS was a threat (lol) I'd just put CP on their hard drives. End of story. No messy conspiracies concerning snipers or black ops. Please.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Enturbulette Member

Whenever someone tells me they just don't believe it and mentions it could be a conspiracy, I find it so convincing.
  28. OTeleventy Member

I have no opinion about whether FBI were intending to take out OWS "leaders." I am inclined to think if that were the case, even a FOIA request wouldn't have revealed that - they would have kept that quiet. But I do believe the FBI is willing to and have committed murder.

Wait? What? I hear a knock at my door. What do you think that van is doing out there? BRB.

...Or maybe I won't BRB.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. veravendetter Member

Me too; but Occupy leaders?!. You really think they were dangerous enough to warrant a sniper take out?
  30. veravendetter Member

My comment wasn't a negation of the the sinister potential of the FBI, but rather the perceived threat of Occupy.
  31. OTeleventy Member

You know what? I am actually torn about this. Early on, perhaps yes. Then the MSM began to really undermine the real story and made it about the fucktards who were fucking up. Those who may have been inclined to join the movement were put off by the fucktard stories (thinqveddymuch, MSM), and the movement died a natural death.

In short? Likely, not any real plan to assassinate whoever they thought might be in charge, but I have no doubt it was discussed, at least early on. Then our wonderful ABC...NBC...CBS...CNN...MSNBC helped us 'mercuns see the error of any desire we might have had for "occupying Wall Street," and so the FBI simply said, "never mind. MSM has this."
    • Like Like x 1
  32. veravendetter Member

I'm gonna read comics.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. OTeleventy Member

Candy, little boy?
  34. veravendetter Member

Don't get the reference, but no, The 'Weirdo compendium'.
  35. OTeleventy Member

It was just a stupid joke. Sorry. But turn about is fair play. I don't get the 'Weirdo compendium' either.
  36. veravendetter Member

Robert Crumb comics. He did one called 'Weirdo'. Got em all in a book.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Oh. YOU disliked my previous post? FUCK YOU.

Also, because you belong to a group who has previously attempted to infiltrate the US government, you are considered a TERRORIST. The FBI, silent though they may be for the interim, are INTERESTED IN YOU. I'll make sure they are, personally, if they happen to not be. I have no problem dropping dime on YOU, MICHAEL A HOBSON, who has so unprudently chosen to identify himself on an Internet forum. You live in the United Stasi of America, and so are already well-known to the intelligence agencies, or very soon will be. I will rat you out. Call me Lamo if you liek.

Scientologists of any flavor, including yours, are TERRORISTS. You want to dethrone all governments and set up your own in their place. Know what SEDITION means??

Just in case you were unaware...

:)
    • Like Like x 1
  38. anonsoldier Member

Apples and oranges. You're talking about the review policies for when agents discharge their weapons in the field (sometimes intentionally, accidentally, or mistakenly). I'm saying the FBI wouldn't waste the time, resources, or manpower to plan executing/assassinating an OWS leader/planner/coordinator/ANYTHING.

As someone else pointed out, if the FBI wanted to silence someone they'd just drop CP on their computer. Killing someone makes them a martyr and a hero. Framing them as a pedophile turns them into a disgusting pervert no one wants to associate with in any way, shape, or form.
  39. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

FIFY