Customize

[False Alarm]Illegal Drug Selling Site GetWellRX - Possible ties to Scientology

Discussion in 'Media' started by lulznw, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lulznw Member

[False Alarm]Illegal Drug Selling Site GetWellRX - Possible ties to Scientology

[COLOR="Red"]Latest Update from LulzNW... The following is still under investigation and is not completed research. Don't make guarantees with it and instead just use it for research to find hard evidence instead of suspicious links.[/COLOR]

Short : GetWellRX is hosted on a private Scientology IP address and SSL certificate

Overview of Facts:

• These drug sites and Scientology Sites are using an uncommon server software and version.
    • These are dedicated IP addresses, exclusive for Scientology Use, They can not be added and used unless the owner (Scientology) added them.
    • The med store used a Scientology SSL Certificate which requires a 128+ Key to use!
    • These med stores were created around the same time and operating all in 2006
    • These Scientology IPs have ALL Scientology sites EXCEPT ONE med site!
    • These sites used suspicious meds that no real med store would sell, including not showing name-brand products and sending VITAMINS which Scientology Loves instead of the real meds.

Proof is as follows, backup.

Server Data
    Server Type: SI4.MIA1/1.0
    IP Address: 72.52.6.28 [Whois] [Reverse-Ip] [Ping] [DNS Lookup] [Traceroute]
    IP Location United States - United States - Prolexic Technologies Inc
    Response Code: 503
    Blacklist Status: Clear
    SSL Cert: secure.scientology.net expires in 380 days.
    Domain Status: Registered And Active Website

earch Results for 72.52.6.28 [reverse DNS - unknown.prolexic.com]

3 Results for 72.52.6.28 (Getwellrx.com)

Website DMOZ Wikipedia Yahoo
    1. Getwellrx.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    2. Scientology.com 0 listings 1 listings 0 listings
    3. Scientologyhandbook.org 3 listings 38 listings 1 listings

Getwellrx.com - Get Well Rx

Appears to be connected with Clearwater Scientology and also is hosted by Scientology and has been accepting orders with Scientology SSL.

They sell drugs and write in their faq you don't have to see a doctor just use their secure online form to get diagnosed!

Note : Many complaints from this site. They have been sending people vitamins instead of what they ordered!

Also notice they are selling very WEIRD drugs. Very suspicious.

jew2rw1.gif

jew3re1.gif

coverupz2fu4.jpg

These are backup images of their illegal drug selling site

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6088/getwellrx0qf6.jpg
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2091/omfg1zb4.jpg
    http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9273/updatesite1nt8.jpg

These are the backup images of the WHOIS information

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6654/jew1mc0.gif
    http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8053/jew2rw1.gif
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7374/jew3re1.gif

Also notice:

Saynotodrugs-sayyestolife.org is operated on same sever as Scientology-Seattle.org which is a ResinĀ® Default Home Page which is the same RARE Resin server and version as on the CURRENT (not past!) server as Numberonemeds.com which is on ScientologyReligion.org IP.

REMEMBER : We are not talking about Shared Hosting.

These are PRIVATE , Dedicated IPs for Scientology Use only. as well as that first site using Scientology's SSL certificate

The Biggest Link at the moment unless new information comes is Numberonemeds.com and ScientologyReligion.org.

Why? They are both on the same Scientology IP address but MORE important, NumberOneMeds.com is still hosted with a Resin Default Home Page. That means that it is online but the index page was deleted. In other words for those without steroids (on sale by Scientology now?), Scientology has added NumberOneMeds.com to its hosting account list as proven by the fact it is hosted now! This evidence can't be denied. Backup before they delete more. P.S. NumberOneMeds was selling illegal meds with no doctor notes required from Florida, near the ClearWater Church of Scientology.

The Resin documentation is normally found with the url http://numberonemeds.com:13080/resin-doc, but it does not appear to be installed at that location.

For anyone who wants to think it is just chance:

Getwellrx.com

NumberOneMeds.com

These two sites are clearly the same content, ect. Made around the same date.

What are the chances that TWO DOMAINS that are the SAME SITE will be on TWO DIFFERENT private Scientology IP addresses. 0%.

Even if it was shared hosting the chances would be almost none, the fact these are private IPs..... Less than 0%
  2. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

.... What the fuck. That's all I can think right now.

Is it possible that they're letting someone send this using their facilities (I'm not so PC savvy), for the extra money?
  3. r3x Member

Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

Why would they sell prescription drugs when they're so famous for being against the use of any medication? Something doesn't smell right.
  4. lulznw Member

FromTheMountains - More research needs to be done but the facts are they are taking orders with their SSL Certificate and are hosted on their PRIVATE deticated IP address. Literarly hosted there as an added site. The same IP as Scientology's OFFICIAL MAIN site. One of only 3 sites hosted on the IP.

Tyrian - Still investigating why but it sounds like they use it to get information as well as send them vitamins instead of drugs.
  5. AnonyK23 Member

If you look up the site, they sell the drugs (with ALL the red flags of an online pharmacy not to trust, namely no accredation and not asking for a prescription, and selling a VERY narrow range), but then people ALL over the internet are complaining of getting counterfeits.

Really BAD counterfeits.

Many of these drugs have withdrawal that's anywhere from unpleasant to downright dangerous, so it's pretty crappy of them.
  6. lol9000 Member

site appears to be down ATM, I'm in the UK...
  7. lulznw Member

lol9000, use Archive.org to view their site then.
  8. mojo Member

archive shows nothing newer than 2006.
  9. LRonAnon Member

I have no proxies.

Harvest every page of the site and get a list of what claim to sell....ASAFP

IIRC - It seems like several CoS bigshot own big-pharm stock
  10. lulznw Member

Mojo, The same owner has NEVER changed since creation to now. AKA the 2006 owner is still the current owner.

LRonAnon : Tor or just use regular IP.

Archive Links for lazy lurkers : http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.getwellrx.com
  11. lulznw Member

P.S. Anyone want to get this list for an epic leak:

Registrant Search: "Church of Scientology Int'l" owns about 997 other domains
  12. orly Member

I looked and don't see many complaints--just people talking about diet pills, and they say they're not getting scammed. Mind you, it's still illegal, because phentermine (some diet pill thing) is a controlled substance in the US.

What google terms were you using?

EDIT: vvv The first one's still phentermine pills (looked up the pics on wikipedia). The second one I can believe, but the 3rd's just evidence that they're really selling it and/or doing so promptly and so forth. Admittedly, it's still totally illegal and we should still get them investigated. But... I'm not sure it's an official Scilon plot so much as it is one guy doing it as a side-business or something.
  13. lulznw Member

14. AnonKiwi Member

Goslip and Digg needed NAWO.
  15. LRonAnon Member

I wish I could, am not savvy as I used to be and I have unrelated sensitive data on my PC that I just can't risk.
  16. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

Uh.. Wut?

They claim to NOT break up families, know nothing of Xenu and lie publicly every chance they are interviewed. Stalk protestors, get people randomly arrested, starve people, make them stand in waist high shit to clean...What doesn't smell right?
  17. Anne Ominous Member

Who do we report this to?
  18. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

Dunno? the FDA?

I say... the reporters that have already done stories on Scientology in the past, starting with Tony Ortega from the Village Voice.
  19. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

btw, anyone catch that the domain expired 4 days ago?
    Maybe we should watch and see if it is renewed.
  20. orly Member

Hey!

Scientology Effective Solutions - Geo Information
    IP address 72.52.6.48
    Host Scientology Effective Solutions
    Location US US, United States
    City Hollywood, FL 33020
    Organization Prolexic Technologies
    ISP Prolexic Technologies

" There are 6 domains hosted on this IP address.
    Here are a few of them:

1. Freedommag.org
    2. Numberonemeds.com
    3. Scientology-london.org
    4. 3 more...
    "

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN?

Sites I used: Whois - IP Address - Domain Name Lookup and Reverse IP - View all domain names hosted on an IP address because I'm too lazy to screenshot that.
  21. lulznw Member

Yes, they are trying to let it disappear and cover it up but it is too late and we found it just in time. Don't let it happen, EXPOSE, BACKUP EVERYTHING, ECT.

Wow! orly great find! I have updated the original post and also done more research including not just 3 more... but the full list and posted it.
  22. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

He used his home phone number. according to whitepages.com

Charles & Maria J Lopez - home
    10625 SW 129th Ct
    Miami, FL 33186-3544
    (305) 386-4883
  23. orly Member

START LOOKING FOR SCIENTOLOGY SITES--THE FRONT GROUPS, LOCAL REGISTRATIONS, ETC. LOOK 'EM UP, SEE WHAT ELSE IS REGISTERED WITH THE DOMAINS, POST SUSPICIOUS RESULTS HERE.

That was also a 2006 one. If there's enough of 'em that're similar (correlation is important--one person is an anomaly, two is a coincidence, twenty is a scilon plot), it's possible that there was a 2006 plan by Scilons to do... something.
  24. lulznw Member

Anonymouschick2, remember these were created in 2006 when Scientology still used an ugly site and knew little about the internet- making MISTAKES like these! - It is only recent AFTER anonymous that they got all internet learning, trying to cover things up, making new flash sites, ect.
  25. lulznw Member

Update ! HUGE EVIDENCE FOUND that links these sites directly to Scientology.

Saynotodrugs-sayyestolife.org is operated on same sever as Scientology-Seattle.org which is a ResinĀ® Default Home Page which is the same RARE Resin server and version as on the CURRENT (not past!) Numberonemeds.com site which is on ScientologyReligion.org server IP.

REMEMBER : We are not talking about Shared Hosting.

These are PRIVATE , Dedicated IPs for Scientology Use only. as well as that first site using Scientology's SSL certificate
  26. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

lulnw, I think that I'm falling in love with you.

Someone has some harpoonage media links? Where's best to aim my sight?
  27. argh Member

Excuse me, I just came.
  28. orly Member

Agustawestlandbell.com

is hosted on the same server as
    Center for Civil & Human Rights - More than a Civil Rights Museum - Atlanta, GA

and

# Atlantacchr.com
    # Atlantacchr.org
    # 25 more...

I dunno if it's a public webhosting server or what, but if anyone has a trial account, put that on the list of things to look up.
  29. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

Holy fracking dongcopters this is huge - the Scilons are running an illegal, internet-based drug scam.

All anons who know how, it's time to collect evidence!
  30. lulznw Member

Interesting things:

Scientology Marriage Solutions - Scientology Marriage Solutions. Last updated in 2003 probably forgot about and abandoned. Investigate for foot bullets.

www.scientologywedding.org - Scientology forgot to pay their bills with HostGator in 2003.

More interesting? One of these drug sites tried them once in history...

Personality test - Church of Scientology

And take a look at that link!!!

Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/resin/instance4/csi-applications/new.scientology.org/pics/std/smarty.gif (No such file or directory)
  31. lulznw Member

Website DMOZ Wikipedia Yahoo
    1. Agustawestlandbell.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    2. Atlantacchr.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    3. Atlantacchr.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    4. Atlantarights.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    5. Atlantarights.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    6. Atlantarightscenter.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    7. Atlantarightscenter.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    8. Beltline.org 0 listings 5 listings 0 listings
    9. Beltlinecommunity.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    10. Bethlemmyopathy.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    11. Cchrpartnership.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    12. Cchrpartnership.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    13. Civilandhumanrights.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    14. Civilandhumanrights.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    15. Ctdi.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    16. Dojewish.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    17. Intlwoodworkingfair.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    18. Iwf2006.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    19. Iwfatlanta.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    20. Iwfconnection.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    21. Iwffair.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    22. Jacobscapital.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    23. Mymoneymanagement.net 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    24. Nationalfairhousing.org 0 listings 1 listings 0 listings
    25. Servgroup.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    26. Thegriffinco.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    27. Time2rejuvenate.com 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings
    28. Usglobalengagement.org 0 listings 0 listings 0 listings

Theres your list. Looks like shared hosting maybe and also no need to post everything just if they are secrets, although there is the rare chance you might have found a Scientology Front Group.

Anyway, you can search above to see if theres any link swith anything and Scientology.
  32. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

Voicemail left for mr. ortega telling him to come to this thread and what it is about.
  33. orly Member

Yeah, okay, that looks like shared hosting to me. A decent chunk of CCHR/"human rights" stuff, but the rest is the generic "random websites off the 'net".
  34. A.Non Hubbard Member

Let's work on some babies.
  35. Amnon Nhymous Member

Excellent work lulznw.

A better place for this thread would be the Leaks & Legal subforum i believe.

The wind of "Legalities" is coming!
    Be prepared Baron...

Ooops. No. This is not Arrakis thread.
  36. Re: URGENT NEWS! Scientology Operates Illegal Drug Selling Site - GetWellRX

If I haven't said this before, I will say it now.

I fucking LOVE you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing that Scientology can hide from us!
    THE WORLD WILL KNOW THE TRUTH!
  37. lulznw Member

Media News reports, mass media, and web activity.

Breaking news : Yes
    Web Activity : Yes
    News reports and mass media: ON THE WAY!!!!!

Leaks and Legals could be things such as : Scanned Documents, WikiLeaks of Old Books and Documents, Pending Legal Actions, Ect.

However, if I am wrong a moderator can move it.

Also thanks! I hope to keep giving out new information every day until I reach OVER SP LEVEL 9000!!!
  38. orly Member

www.wise.org is also associated with numberonemeds.com , according to ReverseIPLookup.net :: Free Reverse IP Lookup

I'm a little confused on it, though, as looking for getwellrx.com gives scilon sites, but looking up one of those scilon sites doesn't list getwellrx.com; might be because it's expired or whatever, but I figured that having WISE associated with meds is good. For us, at least.
  39. anony-MATE Member

protip: 72.52.6.28 is a prolexic ip, it is not an ip owned by scientology. prolexic handle load balancing/filtering/ddos prevention etc and forward requests on to scientologies real ips.
    getwellrx could just be another client of prolexic, either past or present.
    ssl certificates don't take the hostname into consideration as the ssl has to be negotiated before the server knows what virtual site the client is requesting.
    you can only have 1 ssl cert per ip, if prolexic used to handle getwellrx, who for whatever reason may no longer by clients then they may have reissued their frontfacing ip to scientology when they joined them recently and getwellrx' dns records have not been updated.

more investigation is needed, don't jump the gun. there's could be plausable explainations for this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.