Customize

False Accusations against Sparrow

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tofuman666 Member

re: False Accusations against Sparrow

Sparrow was drunk when he was doing this. Might wanna lay off the firewater when raiding.
  2. CarterUSP Member

Maybe Sparrow can get help with his drinking from Scientology. Because Scientology works and it helps people.
  3. Wogaphile Member

in vino veritas
  4. Lorelei Member

Son, you are probably
    being trolled.
  5. Wogaphile Member

Watch the vidz, sweetie, it's all there in the sauce, dox galore
  6. Anonymous Member

Re: Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on Scientology®

Interesting thread:
    Lol, the message within the message.

Followed by sock reinforcement.
    Followed with several anonymous posts downplaying the importance of sci and protesting.
  7. subgenius Member

youtube fails
    its not easy finding all of the vids in this series
    someone help me
    i suck
  8. Anonymous Member

YouTube - anonsparrow1's Channel
  9. Anonymous Member

10. charlie Member

YouTube - anonsparrow1's Channel

to late LOL
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on $cientology®

Well, Hicks? Going to infract that last one like you infracted mine the other day, or may we make observations sans conclusions now? :)
  12. subgenius Member

thanks i went to the channel and got something different but now good
    he's posted ao agp vid of a raid on twin peaks
    there's a thread for that no?
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

I just searched YT for 155.X and found each one quickly.
  14. charlie Member

Dont think so.
  15. Anonymous Member

That black guy is so fucking ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sparrow did a great job staying composed.
  16. Anonymous Member

Moar messages within the message:

...aaaannnd moar:

A lie.
  17. Wogaphile Member

You're way off base here, and your parsing quote of me is slander worthy of a scieno. To change "Far from being out points through witch to attack him, his admissions and ability to reveal and confront are signs of epic strength." To "...out points through witch to attack him..." Well, it's just ridiculous.

Oh, and to any other puny brains out there who think that any point that might be seized upon by the scienos as a weakness should never be mentioned, you completely miss the point. Sparrow is doing it right. Never deny the truth.
  18. Wogaphile Member

Sparrow is SOOOOO far beyond you. Wogz who can't comprehend or defend the multi-faceted truth are just as facist as the scilons. Sparrow hides nothing. He confronts. He's truthful about his weaknesses....and it's all on tape. Watch them and try not to be such a paranoid moron.
  19. Anonymous Member

Cool story, Hansel.
  20. AnonKat Member

that is standard scilon procedure they said it to mark bunker too
  21. Wogaphile Member

Y'all are scaing me now. You circle the wagons in response to simple truth? Pack mentality...the 3rd dynamic...tribalism. So stupid. There's nothing that needs defending. Watch the vid...and listen to Sparrow....and try to learn from him.

22. Anonymous Member

Thanks for making both threads dull an uninteresting by posting about old shit thats been done to death and nobody cares about.
  23. Anonymous Member

You've been a busy bee. From the other Anon Sparrow thread:
    For a "truth seeker", you sure seem hot to paint Anon Sparrow as a pedo.
  24. Wogaphile Member

old shit thats been done to death? links to what you're referring to, please
  25. Anonymous Member

By simple truth, do you mean what's true for you?
    YsoHellbent on convincing anyone that AS is a child molester?
    If you have a copy of his pc folder, by all means, share it!
  26. Wogaphile Member

Exactly the sort of mentality the scienos feed upon...black/white approach to all subjects...and complete hysteria on the subject of sexuality.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-...p-using-note-taking-tech-66903/9/#post1251499
  27. Anonymous Member

Re: Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on $cientology®

ITT: Mods fail @ moderation and let another thread get ruined.

Though I will admit this thread shouldn't be in Media in the first place. Again it looks like [unnamed moderator] is only interested in infracting posters and stirring drama, rather then useful moderation like putting a thread in its proper forum.
    Remember guys, look beyond the perceived problem to the actual root problem.

(inb4 blatant tinfoil speculation)
  28. Anonymous Member

Kurtz: What do you call assassins who accuse assassins?
  29. Wogaphile Member

So scieno of you...can't even approach the subject with branding someone a CHILD MOLESTER...read my posts and you'll see that I do no such thing. Sparrow says in the vid:

"I don't know if you could hear that very well, but when the executive director came out, Kim Belati, and another guy that I don't know, they were talking amonst themselves, over the top of me so I could hear them, and they said "hey did you know that some of those anonymous guys...I hear they're child molesters?" And they're definitely making a reference to something that appears in my PC folder. I won't get into what that was, but I'm not a child molester, for the record."
  30. Anonymous Member

Lololol, turntheaccusationbackontheaccusertech.
  31. AnonKat Member

32. Wogaphile Member

33. AnonKat Member

Consider the questionares that new staffers have to go throug.

they will poke your brain in every nook and cranny and distort it into something sexual.

alsoo i did not like were this thread was going.
  34. DeathHamster Member

I've wondered why Hubbard was racist when "race" is just a function of which body your thetan happened to inhabit this time around after coming back from the implant stations on Mars and Venus.

Perhaps he believed that only smart uber thetans pick up straight white male bodies?

Or perhaps he was just a shitty storyteller?
  35. Wogaphile Member

Yes...Hubbard was very much a product of his times, and everything he created is infused with a 1950s, McCarthy era paranoia and a prurient sexual preoccupation. I have been disappointed to see that this mentality is alive and well today among some anons who have contributed to this thread. For clarification, I'll remind all that I explained Sparrow's history with Kim Belati and the violation of his PC folder to make clear why the black guy, William Powell, keeps repeating "don't go near my children" in vid 155.10....the scilons will have been advised not to come out and accuse Sparrow of molestation, so they attempt to slander and discredit through insinuation.
  36. AnonKat Member

Yes no other Scilon would come near to it because the subject matter has aids. They let the black guy do it
  37. Wogaphile Member

Interesting to note as well that it was the same black guy, William Powell, who was with Kim Belati way back in July 2009 when the first attempt at slander was made in vid 61.0
  38. BLiP Member

Farrrrr - out! Have you seen how much those Barbie Packs cost? Sad little me can only afford a Thomas The Tank Engine one. Never mind, its actually quite a dapper wee accessory when matched with the Hawaiian shirt and harlequin shoes . . . right:

Mask - check

Camera - check

Notepad and pen - check

Up-dated Anonymous Summer Uniform - check

. . . ready to enturbulate and reporting for duty.
  39. lostatsea Member

Sci troll. ^^
  40. q_p Member

In support of Wogophile

Before Wogophile started talking about AS's culling of his PC folder, I had considered informing because that question was being raised why was William doing that but thought "what's the use", so I didn't.

However, Wogophile chose to.

My point is Wogophile is telling the truth as far as information that has been publicly released. What was reported was my exact understanding of what happened and I'm in no way a Scilon or a comment troll. In fact, it was AnonSparrow who did the telling so if you want to call someone a liar or Scilon stooge it will have to be AnonSparrow himself, because he's the one who brought it out.

Personally, I used to work at a sexual offender's unit in a treatment facility so I have a lot more understanding and compassion than most when it comes to this subject. And if AnonSparrow has issues with kids, so long as it stayed in his head and he didn't act on it, I'm fine with that. If I wasn't, I would be worried because I've wished death on a few people and that would make me a murder by the same standard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.