Customize

False Accusations against Sparrow

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bipolart Member

Re: Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on Scientology®

I will be wearing a hawiian shirt tomorrow, Mr. Parrot Man. The raid is begging for a theme. Consider me inspired.
  2. TrevAnon Member

re: False Accusations against Sparrow

Awesome, just awesome.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on $cientology®

I don't know what he's got against Hawaiian shits and shorts but never to take fashion advice from someone wearing a tie which has a knot that's a different color than the rest of the tie.
  4. AnonKat Member

and puma shoes lol and shorts
  5. Bipolart Member

The raid is tomorrow here in Albuquerque. Hawiian shirt-check. Lei-check. Winnie the Pooh backpack-check. Notepad, E-meter, ashtray, water-check.

Yep, I'm ready.
  6. WagTheWog Member

Are there any Anons in that area that can raid with Sparrow?

1- Scis will really freak at larger numbers & many handouts
    2- Sidewalk needs some chalk-tech©
  7. Bipolart Member

Personally, I think a hawiian with the shits is pretty disgusting.
  8. RightOn Member

never mind
  9. re: False Accusations against Sparrow

Anonsparrow, crushing OTs and making hawaiian shirts look good since 2009.
    3735172615_9047e0e93e_b.jpg
  10. Lorelei Member

More than one, I'd say.

*laugh*
  11. anonsoldier Member

Also, don't forget your local thrift store as the place to go for cheap clothing that has been rejected by the rest of society. Bound to be some hawaiian shirts there too.
  12. Re: Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on Scientology®

Hawaiian shits?

Sounds like Kamehameha's revenge.

e: also this...
    3735172615_9047e0e93e_b.jpg
    AnonSparrow, crushing OT powers and making Hawaiian shirts look good since 2009.
  13. eddieVroom Member

THIS. I wonder if they knew it was about the cops coming in the front door, or if they were left to imagine a real Marcabian Invasion (tm).

Speculation: I'm thinking the Rondroid in #10 may have betrayed a fear that they are vulnerable regarding the "handling" of children in the orgs. Maybe they *really* want you to stay away from their kids -- and doubly so if you're Law Enforcement. Because they'd be Busted if you saw it.

I mean, think about it. The man obviosly had been drilled to disseminate five messages to the SP. Someone, somewhere in the Org (DM) would have to decide which five bits of Command Intention should be spewed on the front lines. For some reason "Don't look at the kids" is a sufficiently important message to occupy one of those slots.
  14. willhaven720 Member

Finally got through the 155 series.

Congratulations, man.

That was fucking amazing!
  15. anonsoldier Member

They hid the red box in one of the kids?
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

LOL... you and me both.

Now to scrounge up some Hawaiian shirts for this summer...
  17. Anonymous Member

I detect a Protest Theme in this sector...
  18. re: False Accusations against Sparrow

Might I suggest Operation Clambake as an Elvis movie/Hawaiian shirt/Clam-themed name?

ClearwaterAnons have a couple of graphics for it from last summer when that pix was taken, courtesy of HamburgAnons.

Submitted for your consideration:

clambakelogo.jpg

PDF: Imageshack - clambakelogo.pdf
  19. PodPeople Member

20. Anonymous Member

His fingers are perfectly tangent to the sign. WHATAPRO.
    He can doez finger calculuz.
  21. Anonymous Member

Ok current supplies needed add this to the OP please:

1. Hawain shirt - check

2. Cheap a4/letter notepad with lines - check

3. Pen - check

4. Puma shoes - check

5. Mask - check

6. (optional if you get confront) Get one of those stuffed dolls with a pull-string voice player that you can record your own sentences...and when they come around and start repeating themselves over and over, start pulling the string.

What are your crimes?

You are a supressive person!!

You need to Stop!!!

Wanna hear OTIII and the story of Xenu?
  22. Rockyj Member

BTW Hawaiian Shirts ROCK!
    I partied (lived there) in Hawaii in the mid 70's only because the drinking age was 19!
    Also, me & my best bud were approached by two hot male Scilons but after entering their domain (center) & listening to them for about an hour we left cracking up & got drunk & stoned!
    (please note I do not recommend or promote getting drunk & stoned after listening to $cientologist)

HOWZIT BRAH do u want to smoke some good pakaloha?

BTW Kona Gold & Kona Red was insane!

shaka.gif
  23. Keyumdi Member

I think more videos of Scientologists behaving this way should be made. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS
  24. PimpXenu Member

Michael moore would probably be the very last person on the planet to do justice to scientology with a documentary. When i watched sparrow's new video, and saw that one black guy come out and repeat his crazy moon-speak over and over for minutes on end, my first thought was that this would be the perfect subject for Werner Herzog to do a documentary about. All his documentaries are about finding insanity in strange places, of course......scientology might just be a little too blatent for his tastes.

I still like how the black guy knows he's on tape, and thinks "you know what? I know what will show the world that this isnt a cult, and that i'm not a brain controlled robot, i'll go out and repeat the same crazy stuff over and over exactly like a brainwashed cultist would do! They'll all see how great this religion is after that!!!"
  25. Bipolart Member

Gold is Da Kine.
  26. subgenius Member

best tribute is to do as he do
    insert tienemen square shopping bag guy
    and this
    0.jpg
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

I'm going to cut him a millimeter of slack and assume that he wasn't playing to the video audience there, but rather trying to cave Sparrow in. It's still ultrafail, of course, but I can't srsly think he would expect his performance there to have a positive impact on YT viewers.

TECH DON'T KNOW BOUT YOUTUBE
  28. Krautfag Member

He was definitely trying some tech to cave sparrow in, it's called "reverse processing".
  29. Anonymous Member

How did you keep from saying "I know you are but what am I?"
  30. Lorelei Member

My suspicion is that they are trying to imply that Sparrow is a kiddiefiddler because the Scienos let their children run about--laxly supervised, in the unfenced front yard area that has only a sidewalk between it and the street--during a Dianetics event of some sort, and since Sparrow stands with a camera in front of the Scihive, some of the children got caught on film.

Rather than take responsibility for not supervising their children properly, or asking Sparrow to please remove those videos from YouTube, all but one Scieno chose to go on the attack and bluster and threeaten instead. The woman who asked nicely got the video with inadvertent shots of her children in it taken down.

A message like "don't look at the kids" is intended to underscore their message that Sparrow did something wrong, which he has not, and I am sure they were hoping other Scienos and passers-by would come to the conclusion that Sparrow had done something wrong WRT to some children.

THAT was, IMHO, the entire point of that nonsense. To slander Sparrow, to potentially discredit him if another wog overheard, to reinforce fellow Scieno's resolve to not listen to Sparrow and to justify asshatty Scieno behaviors, to annoy Sparrow into "slipping up" under their limp "Tone 40" verbal diarrhea onslaught and "admitting" to something he has never done.

Consider it a twist on the usual "What are your crimes?" In this case, it seems as if they have decided to skip ahead and just make one up for him, to save time or something.

That, or William Powell was projecting, and revealing that IF Sparrow had kids, he would gladly do all sorts of vile things to them because the ends justify the means (and because someone is being all "TRUTHY" and FACTUAL about his so-called religoon and making him Hulk-smash-mad), so OF COURSE a mere wog can't be expected to behave any better than a Homo Novis. Because we are not retards, we see William Powell as the broken record bot he really is, gleefully attacking instead of defending, and busily attributing his own mental deficiencies onto others, expecting them to have the same kind of mental fucked-up-ness as himself.

P.S. Has "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?!" ever, ever, EVER worked as a comm technique? EVER? It is laughably transparent and deliberately antagonizing, and it makes people who try that kind of failtech bullcrap look deranged.
  31. Anonymous Member

Lol some loser stands outside of a building with a video camera every day and you people call him a hero.

1273962682723.jpg
  32. andonanon Member

Guide to a Well-Behaved Parrot

Sounds like scientology, except the "proper nutrition" and "companionship" parts.
  33. Rockyj Member

I beg your pardon ANYONE that protests against one of the most internationally damaging CULT'S in the world is NO loser!

You my friend need to seek help NOW & realize the tech you were told will help you be a so-called better human being & help others was created & by a one sick mother fucker! YOU need to come to terms with the FACT that you've been duped & brainwash by a VERY EVIL GREEDY pyramid scheme created by a a con man (LRH!) who claimed he was SATAN!
    Anonsparrow has a MORE of a life then you could ever imagine DIP SHIT!
    He is FREE!
    AND you are STUCK in a cult that doesn't really give a SHIT about you!
  34. re: False Accusations against Sparrow

Next weeks /r/aid conversation highlights:

William:
    Why don't you stop being a supressive person?

Sparrow:
    Why don't you stop being supressed by me?
    Why don't you think for yourself?
    Why don't you stop being supressed by me?
    Why don't you think for yourself?

Scibot can't think of more than 5 different lines at a time? FAIL
    He needs a Communication Tech Rundown.

And what the hell is Williams fixation with kids?
    He definitely seems to have an unhealthy obsession about kids.

SPARROW FUCKING RULES!!!!
  35. Anonymous Member

YSO OSA? I heard once that Anonymous was trolls trolling trolls. Is that still the case?
  36. Anonymous Member

they look like fanatical freaks with cameras, taking notes. Heil Miscavige!

It makes sense that they keep sensitive data on politicians behind closed doors. (As in Italy and gosh knows where else)

They are truly the cult of interrogation in every way, shape and form.

Good work Sparrow.
  37. FreakE420 Member

monica_novotny_056.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

Especially since L Ron Hubbard was a racist scumbag.

"Don't break your back scrubbing floors. Get yourself a nigger, that's what they were born for." - L. Ron Hubbard, in a letter to his 2nd wife
  39. Anonymous Member

Lol @ you thinking I'm a scientologist. And I'm sorry, but protesting scientology might be a nice diversion, but at the end of the day scientology just doesn't matter. At all.
  40. Anonymous Member

Trained to drill to cause another to be drilled into confusion. That is the point.
    Hoping to take control and dominate. Sick cult, sick people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.