Customize

False Accusations against Sparrow

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bipolart Member

re: False Accusations against Sparrow

How about this?

YOU SCARE US! YOU SCARE US! YOU SCARE US! YOU SCARE US! YOU SCARE US!
  2. AnonLover Member

ok lol'd and thoroughly enjoyed sparrow's grand adventure!

but i'm left with an uber creepy feeling after watching the last half of the series. either something's changed for the worst with sparrow's handling, or sparrow is soon to get the ultimate tribute of all tributes on RFW.
  3. PodPeople Member

It's called a "Hill 10" in sci terms. I would be very surprised if there was a single sci org or center who hadn't received a cryptic high security alert due to the Turin Raid. Larry Brennan could probably provide dox on how fast and worldwide this would go out in raid situations.
    Scientology Glossary - H

Coupled with Australia situations, yes, uber creepy and uber tense.
  4. Smurf Member

LOL. I love this. Classic bullbait bullshit. William is clearly new to the cult as his mannerisms betray him. Observe his stare (look at the SPs eyes and beyond) and his constant yapping like a dog in heat while constantly licking his lips. The dude is clearly nervous, very intimidated by Sparrow's presence, and is doing what he was ordered to do.

And, OMG, Sue Taylor has gotten withered & chunky.

The SO dude in the brown polo shirt (forgot his name) visits the orgs nationwide and acts as a quality control inspector for the cult.

Good on you, Sparrow, for standing toe-to-toe with these freak jobs.
  5. re: False Accusations against Sparrow

William was indeed awesome. Jaw-droppingly awesome.

Here's a Flann O'Brien/Myles Na gCopaleen 'Catechism of [Scilon] Cliche' perspective on William's tour de force -

What manner of fictitious (but nevertheless dangerous and undesirable) creature is Sparrow?

- A Suppressive Person.

And what kind of person is Sparrow, who is neither Oppressive, Repressive, Depressive nor Impressive?

- Suppressive

And which entity referenced by a 2nd person pronoun, as applied to Sparrow, is it that is suppressive?

- You are

And which singularity defines the totality of Sparrow's being[ness]?

- A Suppressive Person

And upon which desirable (but at the present time, scarce) remunerative activity should Sparrow be focusing his energies towards acquiring?

- A job

And from which of William's closest relatives must Sparrow remain remote?

- his kids

And where should Sparrow stay in relation to Williams' kids?

- Away

And of which ludicrously effeminate and childish baggage item should Sparrow be rightfully ashamed?

- the Barbie Doll bag

And which other, insular and florid item of Sparrow's apparel is worthy only of mockery and derision?

- the Hawaiian shirt

And which wardrobe transformation should Sparrow effect at once?

- Change his clothes

And which olfactory sense is offended by Sparrow's sartorial deficiency?

- Smell

And which bald and wholly negative adjective, used adverbially, best describes Sparrow's noxiousness?

- Bad

etc etc ad [STRIKE]nauseam[/STRIKE] william
  6. greebly Member

Just a thought how about themed "notepad" protests.

We all go around with cheapy notepads taking down "notes":p

Defo one for the DC anons next protest.
  7. Anonymous Member

I lol'd
  8. Sci_SciByeBye Member

Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on Scientology®

9. Anonymous Member

Re: Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on Scientology®

Yes - so excellent. I just finished watching this series, 14 videos!
    The cult looked moronic and got owned.
  10. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I can only recall the note taking method one time. When I worked at the LMT I was showing a visitor around town. As we walked in the back of the Ft. Harrison Hotel one of the security dudes came out with a clip board and started asking us inane questions and saying something about us trespassing. Since we were on the public sidewalk I pressed that point with him, and he went back inside.

Scientology sometimes does surveys in public places where they carry a clipboard and ask particular questions to passersby. I think this is some required thing to gauge public opinion of Scientology.
  11. ElenaP Member

Ha! are they trying to audit him?

Maybe they think by asking a question and them writing down the answer, that Anon sparrow's charge will "As-is"? anon
    Sparrow, now you should ask for them to give you your PC file!!!

What a joke! They are implementing the tech on the wrong guy.
  12. Anonymous Member

If we had an Anon Hall of Fame, Mr. Anonsparrow would be nominated to it, at least by me anyway.
  13. Lorelei Member

Re: Tribute to Anon Sparrow; camera on $cientology®

One of my fave Spoon tunes; thanks!
  14. themadhair Member

Surveys are the key to stats. Apparently.
  15. DeathHamster Member

Sometimes they hire professionals for that. :)
  16. Anonymous Member

I don't actually write stuff anymore..but along with a pocket protector and a good wad o gum
  17. xenubarb Member

That Scilon must've been a parrot in his last life...he must have been a piss poor parrot to come back as a clam...
  18. Rockyj Member

AMAZING! Simply Amazing!
    Anonsparrow is Me My Arrow!
  19. AnonKat Member

He was God Damn Accurate on your sick Healthcaresystem
  20. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Anon - not stopping till five out of five see the truth...
  21. Anonymous Member

HE'S MY FUCKING GODDAMN HERO
  22. Obi-Wan-anon Member

...and Hawaiian shirts will be the uniform of the day.

Barbie backpack is optional...
  23. Obi-Wan-anon Member

We need to fix this video - there's a real bad skip in the audio portion.
  24. beef Member

These are the best bullbaiting videos since Mary DeMoss and her crazy carosel spinning, circular logic., insult ridden rants in Clearwater. I wonder how William would feel knowing he is the new Mary DeMoss/Dan Murnan.

I love that they couldn't just leave well enough alone. They have now widened Sparrow's audience and have offered more confirmation that they are an insideous and paranoid cult who stomps on free speach and the right to peacefully protest in this country.

I would love to see some East coast anons get out there and stand beside Brian in support. I would if I could! Maybe this summer :)
  25. Sponge Member

I was looking at some promotional material from the grand opening day of the DC idle org and I never saw Sylvia Stannards name in any of PR. I wonder if Sparrow could ask her why that is the case if she's supposed to be the one in charge there. Ex-Scientologists tell me that the reason the cult is reluctant to put names in their PR and magazines, unless they really have to, is because of the high turnaround in staff and the risk of them subsequently speaking out.

In particular, in their Impact magazine, there is a picture of DM, Sylvia Stannard and some other people including that mug US Rep Sherman, and underneath it has DM's name but everyone else is referred to a "guests". I'm sure Sylvia is not a "guest". I wonder how she feels about that. Most people would feel insulted for not being recognised for their work. Hmm, Maybe DM is thinking of demoting her or perhaps he's just not taking any chances what with all these prominent scientologists blowing the cult left, right and centre recently.
    It's not as if she's hard to replace...........

3u8h1.jpg

Yeah, Sparrow, you better have words with her about that

[GrinningTroll.jpg]
  26. xenubarb Member

Hey William,

Criticising a "failed floor sweeper?" Tch. You know what Hubbard said you should be doing, don't you?

Also...what's the matter wit you, hat?
  27. PodPeople Member

Hmm, a mimmicking, repeating parrot on Anonsparrow's shoulder. hmmm

28. Anonymous Member

Parrot guy is one of the craziest scilons I've seen caught on camera since East Grinstead's George the OTVIII. Too bad Sparrow didn't have some members of the DC public standing around to watch that epic scilon fail.
  29. re: False Accusations against Sparrow

OMG Sparrow absolutely ROCKS!!!

Dude you are amazing.

Watching that vid series gave me an idea for a prop for ANONs to bring to /r/aids...

Get one of those stuffed dolls with a pull-string voice player that you can record your own sentences...and when they come around and start repeating themselves over and over, start pulling the string.

What are your crimes?

You are a supressive person!!

You need to Stop!!!

Wanna hear OTIII and the story of Xenu?

Oh yeah....and be sure the doll looks like LRH or anonymous with the GF mask.

OMG that would be funny as shit!!!

Can also whip out a picket sign that says "broken recording" with an arrow pointing downward that can be aimed toward the bullbaiting scibot.

WIN WIN WIN WIN
  30. Wogaphile Member

Sparrow is the best, and he could indeed be making history. His body of work is a fascinating document that is, unlike most protest vids, engaging, entertaining and multi-faceted. There's not only confront in his vids but compassion as well. His work has the potential to evolve into something really important. His self-proclaimed drinking problem as well as his very interesting admission that anonymous can be a form of addiction (with a real physical component, he says) only add to the poignancy and truth of his work. Far from being out points through witch to attack him, his admissions and ability to reveal and confront are signs of epic strength. All hail sparrow. I predict very interesting developments. Like a modern day Diogenes, he adheres to a higher truth.
  31. Lulzy Galz Member

We couldn'ta said it better!! Took the words right outta our mouth...hehe
  32. PodPeople Member

Cool vintage Hawaiin shirts, cheap
    at RustyZipper.Com Vintage Clothing
  33. AnonKat Member

he should not say that no no . nu hu just have the audio of that played
  34. Lulzy Galz Member

Oh sweetie, this is an absolutley brill idea!!! VERY funny, very pithy. You're hired!!! We're gonna produce the Sparrow show, and you can be set designer. It'll be such a hit!!
  35. Anonymous Member

Mr. Anonsparrow has got the scifags shitting bricks and they obviously consider him very dangerous. I just hope he takes the trouble to state on camera that he is not suicidal and would never commit suicide so if anything should happen to him.... We don't need another Shawn Lonsdale on our hands. Not trying to be grim - just think he should take reasonable precautions given the circumstances.
  36. PodPeople Member

Maybe lulzy, definitely ironic, and imho too true

Synonym for AnonSparrow:
    courageous, honorable, heroic, gritty, valiant, audacious, gallant, spunky, saucy

Synonym for sci parrots:
    AnonSparrow Wannabees
  37. re: False Accusations against Sparrow

Oh hell....better yet...record the voices of the scibots themselves...and use their OWN voices in the pull-string dummy recordings.

heh heh heh

but only if legal to do so....
  38. Rockyj Member

YES very grim but realistic. I have a feeling Sparrow is most updated on all of this and very prepared. He is far beyond ignorant when it comes to anything about $cientology. What's VERY hard for me to understand is how he ever got sucked in to the cult in the first place? Which tells me that most anyone can fall victim to some sort of cult.

I loved his responses to Mr. Parrot, yeah, yes, okay, got it!
    Sparrow could teach classes on how to stand up to bully's!

Any teachers out there? Use this video to help kids that are being bullied!
    I am serious!
  39. Anonymous Member

Finally. Ronbots again :)

And just in time.

Mirror that shit....
  40. anonsoldier Member

Agreed, the next DC Org monthly, if not ALL of the next set of monthlies....hawaiian shirts, notepads/etch-a-sketches (I still think there's something to it), and barbie backpacks.

Make them shit bricks at all the AnonSparrows they've created.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.