Customize

False Accusations against Sparrow

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hicks Member

re: False Accusations against Sparrow

1. Not being paranoid

2. The trolls were mostly 3 or 4 very well known posters.
  2. Anonymous Member

I didn't mean this exact thread, that was generalised.
    My mistake, I rephrased what I was saying and forgot to amend the first - of course, after posting, too late to alter.
  3. Anonymous Member

What you should have done is put a dime in a jar every time you wanked off. Now you'd have those millions, especially if you'd moved the funds into something that gave compound interest.

Why don't they teach kids useful stuff like that in "Heath" class at school?
  4. Fuckeye Member

I bet those well known posters are OSA. They've been lurking here all along, just gaining trust.
  5. Anonymous Member

All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again.
  6. ZeroZero Member

e
    r
    r
    r.......yes, perhaps .................... Next !
  7. Anonymous Member

facepalm.jpg

You were trolled. It wasn't OSA. One of the people trolling was boasting about it in the IRC chatroom as it was going on.
  8. Anon99 Member

I would agree with that statement but the mods might give me an infraction for being tinfoily.
  9. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  10. Lorelei Member

Re: "If it was a Scientologist, you'd all be trying and convicting him or her instead of making excuses."

There is some truth to that. However, by the time we hear about a Scientologist having done something, it is usually because it is actually in the news, or corroborated by (an)other ex(es), or they have gotten caught on camera doing it.

This is why we are SUPPOSED to say "DOX or GFTO." That does not mean that we have to completely shut down our ability to make connections or think analytically...IF you already know how to do that.

DOX OR GTFO doesn't just apply to Sparrow or other Anons, it also applies to Scientologists. Anons are quick to say that we aren't protesting the victims of the cult (e.g., Scientologists still "in"), but equally quick to assume that everyone still "in" is equally complicit in all the fraud and human rights abuses Scientology is accused of. Sure, on one hand, their money and "meat body" pumping up the stats "helps" the cult, but there is a difference between passive and active help.

People don't magically change their entire personality and "D&D alignment" the second they bail on a cult, either. If someone is a shit while "in," for whatever reason, they are going to have to learn how not to think and act like a shit once "out," and that's not being mean, it's just common sense. People do not switch off long-term habits in a blink. This is also not saying that someone who acts like a shit thanks to the cult's influence is not, deep down, a really groovy individual once they shake off the sociopathic mindscrew they've gotten. We've seen a number of pretty cool guys who have left the cult, both long ago and recently. We've also seen exes who remain, as WWP likes to say, "moonbatty" and hooked into HubTech or interested in dabbling in other cults and imaginary psychic or magical powers--anything to feel "special" or "better than ordinary wogs" in some way, I guess.

That said, my opinion is and was that Sparrow's PC folder contains nothing of any consequence at all, certainly nothing that SHOULD (have) shame(d) him or would get him arrested, OR THE CULT WOULD COME OUT WITH IT, ALREADY. They certainly are not shy about calling people "child molesters" when they AREN'T, like Mark Bunker. Instead, HINTING that something in Sparrow's SUPPOSEDLY CONFIDENTIAL PC folders is scandalous and horrible when it is probably the cult getting all smug over Thought Crime (someone feeling uncomfortable because they thought something but didn't act on it and STILL feel guilty for being human (FFS)) is entirely within the standards for behavior for cultists that we have witnessed repeatedly over the past 2+ (or more) years.

No, my guess is that either they are trying to make Sparrow feel guilty about Thought Crime, trying to discredit him to people watching his videos (well done, if so, you losers), trying to bring up some consensual teen-on-teen sexuality that is nothing out of the ordinary for the vast majority of human beings on the planet, or just randomly throwing slurs out there (as they do) to see which hits his "hot button" best.

Also, Sparrow is not obliged to further erode his violated privacy by allowing Anons a look into his PC folders, too. Whatever he said, yea or nay, would not be accepted, and his personal business--apparently much, much less exciting than was implied (remember, the Scientologists are not shy about calling him a drunk, or calling non-molesters molesters)--is still his PERSONAL business. Just because the cultists think it's OK to poke around in his confessional files, that doesn't mean we are equally as eager as cultists are to pry into someone's private thoughts. Amirite?

It appears to me that because Sparrow reacted to the merest hint that he's been inappropriate with a minor, they now know that this is one of his hot buttons, and they know that this is a type of bullbaiting that is likely to irritate him. They may not have had anything specific in his PC folders in mind after all, but he might have dredged up an auditing session memory and made a faulty conclusion out of some feeling of guilt. People can and do feel guilty even when they haven't done anything wrong (ever feel guilty when something breaks or goes missing at home or the workplace, even though you have no clue who is responsible?), or if they have made an understandable mistake, or even when other people tell them they SHOULD feel guilty.

TL;DR: We "try and convict" Scientologists accused of assault, murder, rape, child abuse, etc., because 9 times out of 10, we are reading about that person from a news article, or watching them act out on video, or hearing testimony that is corroborated with other testimony by exes. That's a far cry from taking something hinted at by a cultist or an Anon in a video and turning it into a 70-page thread where the hint is assumed to be true and speculated about wildly. Still, DOX OR GTFO is not just for Anons; it is for Scientologists, too. The trolls have a point when they say you are not applying the same standards to people both in and out of the cult. Good people can be coerced to do bad things, and it is not always easy to tell a good person acting badly (probably because they are following the Hubtech to the letter) from a real sociopath. If you are protesting "for the victims," it makes sense to insist on DOX OR GTFO even if the accused is a Scientologist; it may even be irrelevant to whatever they are accused of doing. Also, stop being so rewarding to troll, and maybe you won't GET trolled as hard. Sheesh. It was like a shark frenzy on up in here, what with the trollswarm, and y'all were apparently some tasty morsels.
  11. kissyfur Member

so:

the WWP folk are retards and a pointless repetitous turd is the golden child

a mod's responsibility is to laff at the forum posters and allow continued allegations of pedogames against an active protester who is making a difference, letting the thread get fully derailed from his achievements to baseless accusations.

did i tl;dr all that correctly? cuz if so, I haz no puter skills but I can be a dumb useless bitch too, can I be a mod or do I have to go to the 'be a mod' thread?

nah I'll just shit up this one with VOTE FOR KISSYFUR FOR MOD!!! cuz threads staying on topic is SO 2009
  12. Anon99 Member

THAT^^^^^^^
  13. Anonymous Member

No, YOU'RE the one who's been trolled. Fuckeye might not be easy on the eyes, but he's no idiot.

<3
  14. grumpus Member

Bullshit. You make assumptions and assert them as fact. People call for dox no matter the accusation from what I've seen. Also, your logic is awful. Nobody is obligated to "defend the Scientologist" or any other protocol.

Who is "us?" There is no double standard. Speak for your own standards. There was no substantive accusation - just a bunch of unfounded blah blah, so people asked for docs. You compare a real situation to an unrealistic hypothetical, then draw a non-sequitir conclusion.

And no, I did not post in this thread before now.
  15. kissyfur Member

:'( don't cry, your mom prolly likes you, at least
  16. Anonymous Member

You kill me Lorelei. Even your tl;dr's are tl;dr.
    But, I still love you and mostly agree with your posts.
  17. Hicks Member

You mean by letting posters continue derailing the thread with OSA accusations without infracting?
    Or letting shitposters that complain about mods in unrelated threads go free without doing anything for one night?

Guilty as charged.
  18. AnonKat Member

I agree with wall of text. Wall of text sweet and huggable
  19. kissyfur Member

apparently I mean laffing your asses off in IRC instead of moderating the thread
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

[IMG]

I've "studied" my share of those.

The specimen are responding to stimuli. :)
  21. Anonymous Member

Don't try to act like you're trollin son
  22. Lorelei Member

HAY U GUIZ, I used paragraph breaks in my giant ball o' string. :p

P.S. Thanks.
  23. Crappy Member

<3
  24. Fuckeye Member

Were you in there?

If not, how do you know they weren't making up a story about a chatroom?
  25. Anonymous Member

Not nearly often enough.
    If there are a lack of dox, someone should be pointing these things out. It doesn't happen as much as it should.

There are a lot on unfounded blah blah blah's on here, where it'll only be the odd couple calling for docs, and the majority just start circlejerking themselves into a stupor.
  26. Anonymous Member

It doesn't matter whether it was OSA or not. "You are OSA" is always an argumentum ad hominem and therefore a logical fallacy, whether it is true or not.
    OSA is always welcome to post here, at least from my side.
  27. Bipolart Member

My thoughts exactly. If there WAS a real "overt" it would be all over the place. Obvious bull-baiting is obvious.
  28. Hicks Member

Good point sir.
  29. Anonymous Member

^ OSA
  30. Goosh Goosh Member

wow you faggots

so easily trolled

inb4slowpoke.jpg
  31. Anonymous Member

...says the poster who thinks Batman and YAHRLY are 2 distinct individuals. :)
  32. Anonymous Member

I think we should listen to this guy, he seems legit. I mean, he's calling us faggots, he's got swastikas in his sig, an oh so trendy offensive avatar and he's using old memes in his post. Clearly this is one edgy hardcore motherfucker that was trolling back when it meant something.
  33. Cheappassion Member

This is the internets, fella.....Most of this stuff doesn't matter.
    Hai, OSA/ :)
  34. AnonKat Member

Wich OSA ?

Rank Abbr. Meaning
    ****** OSA Optical Society of America
    ****** OSA Obstructive Sleep Apnea
    ***** OSA Office of Student Affairs
    ***** OSA Office of the State Auditor
    ***** OSA Open Society Archives (Budapest, Hungary)
    ***** OSA Office of Special Affairs (Church of Scientology International)
    ***** OSA Office of Substance Abuse
    ***** OSA Optical Spectrum Analyzer
    **** OSA Open Systems Architecture
    **** OSA Open Service Access (3GPP)
    **** OSA Official Secrets Act
    **** OSA Open Service Architecture
    **** OSA Operational Support Airlift (US DoD)
    **** OSA Organizzazione degli Stati Americani
    *** OSA Outstanding Service Award
    *** OSA Open Software Associates
    *** OSA Ordo Sancti Augustini (St Augustine Order)
    *** OSA Order of Saint Augustine
    *** OSA Overseas Subscribers Agents (lottery agent)
    *** OSA Office of the Secretary of the Army
    *** OSA Overseas Students' Association (University of Adelaide, Australia)
    *** OSA Operational Support Aircraft
    *** OSA Optimal Shelf Availability
    *** OSA Organization of Staff Analysts (New York, NY)
    *** OSA Organización Sionista Argentina
    *** OSA Optical Subassemblies (Palomar Technologies)
    *** OSA Opportunistic Spectrum Access
    *** OSA Om Svar Anhålles
    *** OSA Oberstabsarzt (German military)
    *** OSA Oscilloquartz SA (Switzerland)
    *** OSA Organizations and Strategies in Astronomy
    *** OSA Object Services Architecture
    *** OSA Otto Schulze Autometer
    *** OSA Open Solutions Architecture (Novell)
    *** OSA Orchid Society of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)
    ** OSA Ordinis Sancti Augustini (of the order of St Augustine)
    ** OSA Online Sexual Activity
    ** OSA Old Stone Age (gaming forums)
    ** OSA Order of St Anne
    ** OSA Open Space Assessment
    ** OSA Open Security Architecture (Nortel)
    ** OSA Our Special Ale (Anchor Christmas Ale)
    ** OSA Office Solution Accelerator (Microsoft)
    ** OSA Oregon Society of Anesthesiologists
    ** OSA Opus Sanctorum Angelorum (Latin: Work of the Holy Angels; religious order)
    ** OSA Ocala Sportsman's Association, Inc (Florida, USA)
    ** OSA Office of Space Acquisition
    ** OSA Old Stock Ale (North Coast Brewery)
    ** OSA Office of the Space Architect
    ** OSA Operational Support Authority
    ** OSA Olympic Science Alliance
    * OSA Officially Step Aside
    * OSA Office of Safety Appraisals
    * OSA Orbiter-based Station Avionics
    * OSA Out of Station Allowance
    * OSA Outfitting Supply Activity
    * OSA Outfitting Support Activity
    * OSA Hermits of St. Augustine, Augustinians (religious order)
    * OSA Objective Switching Architecture
    * OSA Operating System Account
    * OSA Operational Safety Analysis/Assessment
    * OSA Optic Stabilizer Assembly
    * OSA OPLAN Supportability Analysis
    * OSA Ontology Server for Archaeological Information Retrieval and Processing
    * OSA On-Screen Analysis
    * OSA observability subspace algorithm
    * OSA Organización de Seguros Africanos (Spanish: African Insurance Organization)
    * OSA Online Selling Association (Hutchinson, KS)
  35. Cheappassion Member

that one
  36. Rockyj Member

Yes you sometimes may go on rants (I always read them) but this is one your best LONG rants! You are so right on!!
    As a professional that works in this area it's been really hard for me to sit back & not comment mostly out of fear of getting infraction.
    However, it came down to where this thread would end up to actually questioning (despite my strong personal beliefs) if I should remain here.
    I made bold quotes in your EPIC post only because no one could say it better & they're worth being noted!
    My hat is off to you!
  37. Rockyj Member

It was superfluous/irreverent!
    Especially when accusations like this true or untrue can actually destroy a person's life which is nothing to joke about.
    The cult is known for doing this...right?
    Anon is not known for doing this...right?
    Anon is against the cult...right?
    Just because I am against the high crimes & policy's of this cult does not mean I hate the brainwashed people in cult.
    I actually feel VERY sorry for them!
    I rest my case.
  38. zebrafaced Member

I knew OSA was here.
  39. Ogsonofgroo Member

Me too, what load of psychotic horse piss has flowed here?
    ROFLOL! Good fuckin' Gord, its like a troll hunter's easter-egg hunt...
    woo-hoo

Sheesh!

XP
  40. eddieVroom Member

SPK_CD.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.