Customize

Fair Warning: avoid Peter Letterese, anonymous

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by AlphOhm, Aug 2, 2008.

1. AlphOhm Member

Fair Warning: avoid Peter Letterese, anonymous

Recently Peter has filed a "rico" suit against Scn and various entities associated therewith including "TommyCruisemissle". It seems to have gained media attention, which is good.

My personal experience with this clown was not all that enjoyable, however. In the '90s he was a Scn who also sold and supposedly delivered WISE consulting. At that time I was also Scn and paid money to his firm ($6k) for services which were only partially delivered. Upon some insistence, about $700 was later refunded in a couple installments--then payment and communication ended. He was later declared and SP for various scams. Upon recontacting him he seemed to think that his SP declare made it unnecessary for him to honor his debt.

He is pretty much a slimeball/flim flam man--a Scn "rege" for those of you saavy of such matters.

I think an interesting read might still be around also if you google "Fishman" and "Letterese".

Anonymous: your worst possible move IMHO would be to embrace this guy as some celebrity or hero--avoid him for the disease that he is.

Namaste,

AlphOhm
  2. XenuEtrawl Member

Re: Fair Warning: avoid Peter Letterese, anonymous

Knowing nothing about Mr. Letterese personally, one look at his RICO suit was enough to make me sure that I should be helping Graham Berry instead. While I appreciate the PR coming out of Letterese's litigation, I expect it to fail very quickly, and would never spend any energy or resources on it.
  3. A.Non Hubbard Member

I agree with OP.

EDIT: lololol moar liek letterse.cx am i rite here folks
  4. Re: Fair Warning: avoid Peter Letterese, anonymous

Interesting.

Do you have moar sauce?
  5. noclamsonme Member

Peter's lawsuit has some pretty obvious structural flaws, I don't think anybody needs to be warned away from embracing it. It'll generate more heat than light but I'll cheer (almost) anybody on who has the guts to take on the cult, no matter how flawed their arguments are.

I am concerned about your attacking him for wrongs he committed while under the cult's influence. If you held yourself to the same standard you'd fall fall short too; it's impossible to get involved in Scientology & not become an abuser as well as a victim.

I'd like to suggest that your time is better spent understanding how you got suckered into it, how you were manipulated (and manipulated others) while inside & how that self-knowledge can be put to use in helping others get out & recover from the abuses they endured.
  6. GrogStat Member

Thnx. Warning unnecessary.
  7. whoever Member

fixt
  8. DamOTclese Member

Yep. The fact that his complaint is a disjointed conspiracy kook spew that seems to have not been passed through a real attorney should indicate the measure of legitimacy to the complaint. That's unfortunate because there's a lot of factual, verifiable criminal allegations in the lengthy complaint however it's all burried under green ink. It could maybe survive if Letterese's complaint were ammended by a real attorney who could take a large knife to the complaint and pare it down to actual actionable points.
  9. basil Member

10. tikk Member

From the above article:

It's depressing that Abelson's statement is pretty much dead-on accurate, based on the legal pleadings and decisions in this and the copyright case I've read thus far.

FWIW, I know OP as a long-time ex who has been on and off of IRC for years and I trust his word on this.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Robert S Member

fixd.
  12. lermanet_com Member

AlphOhm are you the one who 'lost his religion' on IRC?

I had thought this was a roll your own lawsuit, seems a few pages were missing from the pdf..turns out I have good news...

Peter Letterese has IP lawyer David L Hoffman, and Professor Raymond T Nimmer, Dean of the University of Houston Law School...
  13. lermanet_com Member

Abelson's letterhead should read more like:, I am general counsel to the scientology mob, and ex general counsel to the gambino crime family..

I had thought this was a roll your own lawsuit, seems a few pages were missing from the pdf..turns out I have good news...

Peter Letterese has IP lawyer David L Hoffman, and Professor Raymond T Nimmer, Dean of the University of Houston Law School...in his corner...

What do you have Elliot?

abelson.jpg
    Elliot Abelson outside the courthouse after nailing Kieth Henson for a Tom Cruise Missle in Riverside County after suspicion of buying the local District Attorney named Grover Trask.. who made enough as a young DA to retire a few years ago. Must be nice to not have a conscience.

Still using Rabinowitz and Bodine? (repped the USSR copyrights and the American Communist Party, Bodine's sister was personally involved in the killing of 3 police officers and they were suspected of being the big Intellectual property firm that wrote the briefs for the firms that put in the local appearances (Like for RTC is RTC vs Lerma)..most recently they made some chump change writing C&D letters to send to Anonymous, )

Have fun Elliot!
  14. MKUltra Member

As far as I know, no publication is obligated to "adequately represent" any side of a story...
  15. AlphOhm Member

Hiya Arnie, yes that's me in the corner. Think I mentioned the good news first to tarbaby early '96, not long after Reiss et al killed Lisa.

Nice to see that Peter has help on this one. I really do not hate the guy as it may sound--though I think he has the ethics of a jackal. I wish him well, $cn is a karmic vacuum just asking for it.

Namaste,

AlphOhm
  16. lermanet_com Member

Dear alphohm,

Glad, at least my long term memory is working, that was over a decade...

As I recall you had told me that you were asked to monitor our IRC channel and then from the stuff you read you became dissillussioned.

Peter Letterese was Exec Direcor for the Ft Lauderdale Org I believe, When I was in had great difficulty being a good nazi, and doing some of the stuff I was asked to do because the line I would not cross was 'breaking the will of another' compared to others who could compartmentalize their conscience better.

Is not "the ethics of a jackal" par for the course amongst "upstat scientologists"??

and re Reiss killed Lisa.... see these three postings from yesterday that I made about Lisa's death, it was stuff I wanted to get out of my mind for a while, I tried to write it closing argument style... let me know if a) anything is false b) if something has been missed c) any details to add, Thanks, good to see you again, I did raise an eyebrow, when I saw a new ex member doing something (peter) and an ad hominen attack thread title (Avoid peter letterese), on the board.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. AlphOhm Member

Actually I was never approached by OSA or any church person about monitoring IRC channels. I was, as was just about anybody in those channels, accused of being "the OSA Logger". OSA never did contact me about anything there.

I had lurked ARS a while and had been on AOL Religion/Ethics forum for a few years. I was invited to visit IRC by "tashback", a lady I knew from AOL.

Originally I had considered on my own a channel takeover war, but looked before jumping. I value free communication.

I had also returned to Flag for training around that time and noticed a more paranoid feel to the place--couldn't quite put my finger on it. The "service agreement form" appeared longer and more stringent. (sorry I did not keep a copy). A bit later the "Golden Age of Drek" was instituted with RTC squirrelling.

I decided to leave after noticing that Scn had tried to hide a lot of corrupt things from view. I later took a refund of the balance on my account at Flag and the AsbestosWinds. No goldenrod was issued.

Yes...yes, I think that is so.

Looks pretty detailed, Arnie. My original impression of her death was Flag incompetence. Later it appeared more and more that she was "EOC" for being a potential whistleblower.

Namaste,

AlphOhm
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Robert S Member

Look, I knew Petey in DC decades ago. Is he all about the money? Yes. Yes he is. But I wasn't aware there was this great big connection between him and Anonymous. In fact Pete Letterse would be the last one to put on a mask. But so he's got a big lawsuit out there and he's always been kind of a loose cannon. So what? I think the premise of this post is fucked. Who said Anonymous was embracing him? ANSWER ME.

Wow... vodka is really good in lemonade.......
    • Like Like x 1
  19. lermanet_com Member

alph well good for you,

congratulations on escaping with your life, some have not been so lucky.. and pardon my paranoia.. it goes with the territory..

and your icon image is a bottle opener isn't it? I have one of those...

best regards
  20. AnonMSW Member

Alph, no offense but I just sort of had to laugh. The irony of an "ex" bitching about not receiving paid for goods and services from a $cientologist is just too bitter-sweet!

Thanks for the laugh that made an otherwise day seem bright!

[IMG]
  21. AlphOhm Member

My thanks to you for your assistance.

The image is a mask--I like it better than Guy Fawkes. Cover image from Pink Floyd Relics

YouTube - Pink Floyd - Careful With That Axe Eugene

Namaste,

AlphOhm
  22. AlphOhm Member

No offense taken, glad I could help ;-)

I bet I got moar lulzorz from the flaming klansman though, thanks.

Namaste,

AlphOhm
  23. snowwhite165 Member

its just a big rat hole church, were lawsuits are the name of the game, endless corruption a scientologist would sue his own mother.
  24. hotdog57 Member

I want to ask Peter Letterese why scn fair gamed my loved ones. All he well say is fair game stoped in 1968, and lie he has no confront for it, LIE LIE LIE one day he well wake up. it would be a honer for me to handle him to show the would the lier he is in a peacfull maner.
  25. KeepAnon Member

I haven't literally laughed out loud at a pic in quite a long time.

Thanks, I needed that.
  26. snowwhite165 Member

it would be a honer for me to have a debate with Peter Letterese. I have no proplem meeting him any were with out a mask on inside the cult. the proplem is Peter won,t do it because he needs big balls and has no confront for a peacfull debate, on video you got to be fearless like me. my fist name is Peter also for he needs some schooling. hopefully for the world to see... mine are big and hairey... x s o
  27. Anonymous Member

Steel doesn't grow hair :)
  28. Could be a merkin........
  29. xenubarb Member

Get this: the judge in Anon Orange's case is named Trask. Yep, relative of Grover. Yikes.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Oh dear, that's not good.
  31. Anonymous Member

I don't get how this could be possible.
  32. Anonymous Member

I highly doubt that is a coincidence.
  33. DeathHamster Member

Holy crap, is that case still shambling along? Give that zombie a head-shot!

Google News tossed up a couple stories from 2008 in their feed, and I thought this was another one, but apparently it's still going:

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowl...cientology-ron-hubbard-david-miscagive_b89957
    /facepalm
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

Except for Karen De La C. She's a celebrity and we all love her.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Boris Korczak Member

An enemy of our enemy is not necesarilly our friend.
    Stay safe.
    BK

• Like Like x 3
  36. DeathHamster Member

I thought for a second that the case had risen from the grave, but it was just another case citing it. (All court cases involving Scientology seem to establish precedents on the fringes of the law.)

http://www.natlawreview.com/article...nowledged-confusion-over-timeliness-requireme
    • Like Like x 2
  37. I was a victim of fraud by PL and his company. Unfortunately, we were unable to recoup any of our money. I can't believe he is still conducts business. He must be exposed!
  38. Quentinanon Member

Sounds like the Garcia's situation with the scientology crime syndicate.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Ogsonofgroo Member

Excellent observation Boris, so true and a thing always worthy of consideration when dealing with ex's or people who've been fucked over by scilon entities. Often I have observed that folks trusting CoS manipulations/schemes/get rich by blah-blah, are just 'in it' for themselves to start with, and sometimes have no better moral compass than the entity itself. Then, when they get fucked-over, which seems frequent enough imho, they look for backing from the people that were telling the world it was fucked to start with. I guess my issue is that I suspect that one has to be sort of 'greed-fueled' to begin with; easy money, fast gains, fuck everyone, shooper-dooper-mind-cloud powerz etc. etc., to begin with. So not my type of peeps, ugh.
    Open eyes can detect the lies.

Cheers to honest!

Ogs
    • Like Like x 2