Customize

Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

why have I not heard of a donation fund for a camera for this woman? Just tell me where to send the money order and it will be on its way.
  2. me57 Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Yes tell Everyone You can about those goons taking picture. ask the Police as was suggested to come in the back way to catch those people taking pictures
  3. Stutroup Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Also ... do they show up around the same time regularly? Perhaps ask the police to send an un-marked vehicle to already *be there* when they show up. I know it's sort of a waste of their time until the spai gets there, but still.

And I understand why the police would say they can't do anything specifically for *you* because it's an apartment complex, and there's really no way to tell who the person is photographing (according to them), but IMO it seems to me that complaints of someone photographing private residences would at least be reasonable cause for a search: "Sir, we've been getting complaints that you've been taking pictures, etc. ..."

Also, I side with the earlier poster about citing the previous damages to personal property, and others' property, *every time* you call them. You may get a different dispatcher. Who knows? But it will eventually click with someone. Stating the targeted damage of your vehicle *with* the complaint that someone in the parking lot is pointing a camera AT YOUR WINDOW would certainly get my attention. Granted, I'm not in law enforcement. But it would still get my attention.

And ask what it would take to initiate an investigation into what has been going on. And always bring up the fact that there have been previous instances.
  4. LilDebbie Member

i dunno where you live or if you want to widely disperse that info (though the $cilons already know), but i recommend trying to organize local and/or regional anons to come to town occasionally and go after those fuckers. shouldn't be too hard to get half a dozen people to follow the sons of bitches back to their lairs, start photographing their residence/workplace/etc. like the false prophet said, always attack, never defend.
  5. mrfyde Member

I just got back so if this has been suggested someplace already forgive me.

Is there anyway the plate number and possibly pictures of the guy taking pictures of the building be put up around your apartments maybe even be passed from door to door. With an explanation that this person is constantly taking pictures of the building and the police have been called multiple times... Something like :

"If you see this man, car with these plates, or anyone taking pictures of the building Please call the police ASAP."
  6. Phil-Anon Member

^^^ NO!

Organizing anons to help keep watch is fine. A little close to NYPA territory, but if I was local I'd definitely be up for it.

No offense, but following the $cilons to their homes/jobs is made of FAIL and AIDS - part of what we're doing right now that's driving O$A up the wall is keeping everything legal and above-board. They're throwing bullsh*t harassment charges against anons that are protesting legally - anybody that does anything even close to actual harassment (like following a $cilon/PI home and taking photos of their house repeatedly) will get those involved v&, and make the $cilons' bullsh*t accusations somewhat believable to those outside Chanology.
  7. moschops Member

here is an insight of scientology strategy;

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
    Subject: How they manufacture hate in you
    Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 07:10:10 GMT
    X-Broken-Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 09:09:50 SAST-2

You are dealing with a group of people who are deliberately
    cultivating your hate and anger.

Listen here, and listen well - the Capricorn Document was one of the
    most valuable things posted here. (Thanks, Capricorn). The point is
    not whether the CoS are going to do a RICO campaign, or not, etc, etc
    - THE most valuable information was in revealing their strategy for
    cultivating hatred. For provoking people into saying things that are
    rash.

As an ex-auditor, I learnt the basics for auditing. I'm not going to
    get technical here, I have no time to translate. Remember, whether
    you think the auditing is a load of bologna or not, Hubbard was
    able to manipulate and control people. That is a FACT.

And, there are several recognised techniques for "driving up the TA"
    - or getting the person furious. These techniques were considered
    crimes, bad things to happen in an auditing session. However, I have
    personally observed Woody use them here, on people in ars. These may
    sound like no big deal, but take a moment to think about it - they're
    so simple, but they work every time, if the person is not aware of
    them.

- Ignore completely what a person is saying.

- Twist what they say to make it sound like something else,
    and stick to that - the person will get furious at being
    permanently misunderstood.

- Take what the person says, and make nothing of it

- Interrupt a person constantly while they are trying to say something
    - in an electronic medium, that would mean snipping the text
    and focusing on some obscure point, and not the basic gist of
    the message.

Now before you laugh, think well on those. Try it in a conversatiuon
    with a friend, and watch them froth.

I concur completely with the statements made by Capricorn - the CoS
    is now going all out to manufacture as MUCH hate as possible. Which
    is why, when giving vent to your anger, it is essential you STATE THE
    REASON WHY.

In 1992, The CoS published a book called "Hate and Propoganda - the
    anatomy of hate". A very revealing book, I don't have it with me
    right now, but see if you can get hold of it. It was published as a
    counter-propganda measure against the assault it was receiving in
    Germany. Now, while the obvious techniques were laughable, and
    transparent (pages of pictures drawing parallels between the Nazi
    depiction of Jews, and the critics depiction of Scientologists,
    unflattering pictures of German politicians who were opposed to the
    CoS, cries of how Scientologists were receiving death threats, etc),
    the documentation of how INDIVIDUAL Scientologists were being
    persecuted was THE most effective thing.

Plus a long list of various Human Rights Commissions over the world
    where Scientologists could write, to voice their outrage at the
    PERSECUTION of Scientolgists. That's quite smart. Don't worry,
    governments have done this sort of thing too. It's not a new
    technique. It's just a hell of a surprise to find an organisation
    that calls itself a religious organisation, using these, and other
    techniques.

The individual Scientologists are often just the cannon fodder behind
    which RTC hides. They are often decent people, as I have stated in
    previous posts, who are uninformed, or trapped, or afraid, or just
    love the religion. I stress again THEY ARE NOT THE TARGET. They are
    humans.

The TARGET IS: the RTC and the METHODS they use. Stick to that,
    always, and no amount of manufactured lying by Church representatives
    will be able to get around that. And notice THIS: Whenever anyone is
    getting close to revealing any of the REAL issues, which the Church
    does NOT want the public to know about - they get raided, or litigated
    against, ANYTHING to silence them. Witness how close Larry and Bob
    are.

The Church's strategy is always to go for the "source" which is
    often, the most intelligent, and most close to the truth - so, they
    don't worry about the public outrage. The RTC have very little
    humanity left in them - so don't think for a minute that you are
    dealing with normal people here - who will feel pain, or respond
    to other's opinions of them - they LAUGH in the face of public
    outrage.

You are dealing with cold, unfeeling machines, perfect computing
    machines, who view the world and people as one big "Re-active Mind".
    Look well on this image, for THAT is the face of the monster we are
    fighting. Keep that image in mind whenever you post - always see
    beyond individual Scientologist who posts, the HUMAN. They may
    have to a greater, or lesser degree, the Cold Dark Monster in them,
    but they did NOT create it.

I know, I have been there.
    I went into the heart of darkness, and saw pure evil.

And I came back.

k.b.
  8. Kilia Member

^^^THIS^^^^
  9. NotBobMinton Member

^ Most Anons know this. This is why I don't pass judgments on people's histories. What is more relevant is who you are today.

That said. I know facing jail time & being abandoned by the cult has proven to be a successful technique in getting someone out of it. My 'adversary' of today, may very well be my friend tomorrow (or maybe after a couple of years depending on how long it takes them to screw their head back on straight).
  10. aNONanon Member

This reminded me of Tommy Davis and John Sweeney ... that's exactly what he was doing to him and got the response he was trying to achieve, John got angry and shouting in his face.

There is also interrogation technique which exploits this, interrogators are asking irrelevant questions, twist what you say or ignore it so you become angry, disoriented and eventually tell them whatever you know just to end it.

These techniques ARE effective if you can't counter them ...

Hubbard was a master in fucking with your mind and techniques used in Scientology work, just not in the way he is claiming they are and not for the purpose he is claiming they should!
  11. Buttons Member

Does anyone know how to contact formerlyIN to make sure that she is Ok?
    She's usually pretty good about checking in here.

Especially when they've been harassing her.
  12. Plups Member

I will email her. Thanks for the heads up.
  13. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

[ formerlyIN
    Last Activity: 4 Days Ago ]

yea it has been 4 days, since she was last online
  14. Plups Member

I just heard back from FormerlyIN. She is still recovering. :(
  15. quietheart Member

TY Plups, please let her know we hope she gets well soon.
  16. mko Member

O.X;
  17. Buttons Member

Thanks Plups.
    Best wishes to her.
  18. formerlyIN Member

Soory guys, the trip and stress along with all the BS just won't let me shake this lil bug...

As for camera, it does have video but...it's a cheap one and most of the time I'm taking the pics from a distance...I'm not moving swiftly enough to get down the stairs and get the AH's pics. I WILL not let my kiddies do it. Now we have developed a new tecnique, I know it doesn't work for anons, pics or it didn't happen but scares them away for a bit...We pull out the trusty biniculars. We see their faces!

There is no rhyme as to when they show up. They might be here in the AM, then afternoon or night. Several different cars. Sometimes we scare them off with pics from a distance or the bins...then they come right back facing a different part of the apt. I can play their game too.

Yes, I have contact with several authorities and some are more helpful than others. I KNOW that a cop will be at the bus stop most of the time for P up and Drop off of my kids...thanks to a few very friendly locals. The big guys...well...not for open forum.

What these supid jerks don't get is that VIDEO TAPED DEPOSITIONS CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY EVEN IF I WAS HIT BY A CITY BUS! DOCS ARE HANDED OVER AND NOT AND CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK! SEE YOUR PROBLEM OSA..YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO SCARE ME AND DON'T EVEN MESS WITH MY KIDS! MY STATE HAS THE CASTLE LAW! THE PLAYBOOK OF LRON IS OLD AND NOT USEFUL, GET A NEW ONE! YOU ALL SUCK MORE THAN MY LOCAL FOOTBALL TEAM!
  19. Buttons Member

Now that's the spunky type of post that I've come to look forward to!

Hope you're feeling better.
  20. Gerrit Wammes Member

Bitches and Engrams. Period.

Thetans even. Go J! Yes you. Not mine.
  21. anon.il Member

You've kind of counteracted yourself in this post, though: You say that OSA sticks to legal and above-board... but you are also saying that following people home is not legitimate.

Unfortunately, we all know that tagging people on their way home is OSA's favorite passtime.

If they can follow us home, we can follow them. Sure, "individual scientologists are just canon fodder" - but anon lives on dox.

They dox us, we dox them. There's nothing to it really - doxing is a stapple of Anon trolling and they are still getting emo about their details being posted online.

So here's my take: Harrassing them via photography and so fort.. forget it. Not our style. But following them home, taking down the name and address, doxing them entirely online and then doing the usual internet stints?

Full speed ahead.
  22. Plups Member

[...part of what we're doing right now that's driving O up the wall is keeping everything legal and above-board]
  23. formerlyIN Member

I know this post is going to sound VERY tin foily but I don't care..

My computer (and remember I'm not very teckie) has been to the shop 4 times since my trip. Each time the computer guys add more anti visus stuff but there has been so much crap attached to my compter I'm ready to chuck it. Yes, it's about 3 years old....slow and a pain in the rear. The kids that I made friends with can do alot for me but these techie guys are like "who is attacking your computer?" I have had it to 2 different shops. If it goes down again, I won't be able to get it fixed...too expensive..

QUESTION:

Can someone remotely place stuff on my computer? I am cautious about the email I read. Where I go and what I do on the puter. Could someone get the info off my computer from the parking lot? I'm no longer on wireless... Any ideas from people good at this stuff?
  24. zanoni Member

Getting stuff off a computer without physical access would require access to the kind of gear you don't get in Radio Shack, that's for sure. I never saw detectors for EMF generated by screens and keyboards available in Best Buy either. Such gear might work from quite a distance. But you would have to be a considerable threat to warrant use of such capability. I mean, do some internet searching on the topic of remote electronic espionage for enough of an idea. Cameras in your house, surely way easier. Physical access, likewise. I mean, if I wanted access to your computer I would make sure I owned the guy in the repair shop or could at least get access to his premises. And so on.

So now you're all paranoid ;) No need, take simple steps. Store anything sensitive on a USB hard drive and keep it offline most of the time, and never let anyone else near it. Encrypt it with TrueCrypt if you like. Maybe the guy in the repair store is ripping you off. It could be just that. Maybe it's Geek Squad time and a new cheap laptop, and see what happens. I mean, the chances of someone deploying UFO technology against you in particular if you're not doing anything truly 'funny' are low.

Every Computer 'Whispers' Its Secrets
  25. anon0004 Member

An encrypted USB stick for personal data is a fine idea!

Here is a guide how to encrypt your data

get the tool to do it here

Easy how to apply and use:
    True Crypt tutorial
  26. suntzu Member

Anybody knows BBC? They run around all over the country in vans outside homes to catch people watching the public broadcast BBC TV channel without paying for it. It's the radiation from the TV screens that are captured as prove. Don't know about computer screens with many different technologies.

Your problems are a bit vague so I'll send you PM's in case it may be useful. Long thread is long.

(ps, sorry, missed the "whispering" info above and repeating)
  27. TsuDhoNimh Member

My suggestion is that you back up your data and install Linux ... few worries about viruses, hackers, etc. Look in your home town for a "Linux User Group" and they will help you. You can also download off the internet from Ubuntu Home Page | Ubuntu if you can burn a CD.

The viruses and malware aimed at Windows computers is getting harder and harder to clean out. If you can't stop using Windows, and least use Firefox for browsing and Thunderbird for email (Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client for downloads)... Microsoft's stuff is impossible to secure and the target of all kinds of malware. Install the Flash and script blocking add-ons and you will have a much easier time of it.
  28. Buttons Member

Read her previous posts. (Other treads as well)
    She most definitely is a major target.
  29. shadowchaser Member

instead of installing linux you could just use a live cd version. that way you won't lose any of the stuff you want on the computer but you can keep your self safe while useing the computer. there are a plenty of versions around but for general ease of use I'd say knoppix is a good bet.
  30. formerlyIN Member

I thank you all for your advise. I have some reasearch to do, as most of it went right over my head. Really, nothing sensitive is on my computer and I delete emails, but I'm dealing with the nasties of fair gaming, I wouldn't want people who associate with me to as well. The latest with my computer is it just resets itself and then when I reboot, I have to re set wireless zero (even though not on wireless) and set windows to confirgure....

This is about the edgiest site I visit. I'm careful with email opened...

They found one of my many weaknesses this machine...old and a not competent user...
  31. arPnonymous Member

fIn try to empty your DNS cache:

Go to start -> Run
    type: cmd <enter>
    type: ipconfig/flushdns <enter>

this clears the DNS cache, also make sure to delete ur cookies at times.
  32. NotBobMinton Member

33. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Hey FIN, I am wondering...what to do...with that photo of the naked scientologist we have....too bad it's not full frontal, I'm sure the water was just cold....
  34. xenubarb Member

Wat? WAT???

First of all, Philanon never claimed OSA operates lawfully. Unless I misread this:
    Following them, bad idea. Someone else itt invoked the name of Keith Henson, who thought the same way you seem to. "They follow me, so I should have the right to follow them," thought Keith.
    Didn't play real well for him in court. In fact, it made it easy to play the "bew hew we are scared of this stalker."

So play it smart and keep in mind how they twist reality. We WANT them making shit up about us! Don't give them actual, tangible things they can use against us.
  35. me57 Member

this
  36. Killawog Member

37. zanoni Member

38. arPnonymous Member

39. formerlyIN Member

BigButterButtJesus: Post it! LMAO!

As a side, I'm here and alive, just gonna be out of communication for about a day and a half. Not computer issues, others. All is Ok though.
  40. P149U3 Member

Fight the Power