Customize

Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Sep 8, 2008.

1. GrogStat Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

All I needed was the green light to start trying.
  2. AlbanyAnon Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

MOD EDIT: Uh no.
  3. indeedindeed Member

It's a very bad idea to say things like this even in jest. Never read about Keith Hanson?

That said, I think it's a good idea to take her story to the press, it sounds like something they might be interested in.
  4. anon0004 Member

yep better edit it right away and aviod the word cruisemissile
  5. Optimisticate Member

Someone give this [STRIKE]little shit[/STRIKE] ray of sunshine access to the dome and nothing else.

For the love of Bob and BRJ, b&, c&, and pound s& in him.

There is something not right about him, even if he's not a scilon.
  6. formerlyIN Member

RE Lawsuit: 2 seperate issues. One is a Personal injury not having to do with scn. The second is depositions 1 video taped given already and a follow up to come soon, with the handing over of documents to the authorities, all in regards to scientology and their deeds. I don't know how much I can go into without speaking to the attys involved but I can say it involves more than one agency.

I really have no problem going public, I just want to make sure Grapham is on board. I'm sure he will be with limitations. Probably can't talk about what was given in deposition, but alot of stuff is public already.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, my celebration will be the Oct protest! Still getting rid of this bug...so trying to check in once a day..
  7. Buttons Member

Just concentrate on getting better!

We're curious, but we can wait till it's the right time.
    It's not worth jeopardizing the case.
  8. me57 Member

this
  9. H-20-66 Member

This most definitely.
  10. aNONanon Member

Yeah ... that's true, there are far more medialized things right know, but with all the fuss about taxes, I'm just curious ... how much is USA loosing with COS not paying it? Maybe it could be viewed from that perspective as another "excess expense" being cut :)
  11. NotBobMinton Member

Keep in mind, RSK & Boris have already stated that it is not a good idea to flaunt around 3 letter agency investigations to the press. They may end up putting the investigation on the back burner if we flaunt it.

BUT as far as I see, the harassment treatment she has received from scientology both in & out of the cult & her experiences (that don't directly have to do with the investigation of illegal activity) should be open for discussion with the press. And the stuff they have done has mounded up to be a very significant issue in & of itself.
  12. me57 Member

We could write to Congress informing Them the many ways the cult scientology and the cult's front groups are a drain on Our Economy mentioning the fines incurred regarding the so called super power bldg in Florida and that those fines should be enforced not dimissed.
  13. formerlyIN Member

I would never talk about anything without ground rules being set by the atty. The case is off limits, but fair gaming, not so much...

NOW: I have a new scn friend watching me...the picture was from my balcony and sucks... I went down to the parking lot like a nut, in the rain, in my pajamas! I'm just soooo tired of it! This fool was taking picks from next to his car, wityh a NICE camera up to my apt. Yes, you can see in IF I have the blinds open. As he burned out like a bat out of hell when he saw the nut in jammies coming to confront him, I got the plate...anyone want to take a try at it? PM me.... Not sure if I can post a Plate # in open forum...

It was a small compact black car with tinted windows (rather nice accually)...
  14. Sponge Member

That's quite a lulzy mental image there.
    Scilon spy tech is useless against jammies tech. ;)

P.S. Please, please, please be careful though.
  15. Buttons Member

And the plot thickens------

I've been so impressed with your sense of humor during all this crap.
    Today is no exception. I hope someone can help you with the plates.
    Could it have been a PI for the insurance company or do you think it was scientology?
    Have they not caught on to the fact that you're posting the play by play here?
    Stupid is stupid.

Thanks for continuing to share your experience.
  16. formerlyIN Member

I doubt it has to do with the ins company at this point. 2 years and I won round 1. They also have hundreds of hours of the same boring me...They gave up a while ago. Besides, they would have kept filming the idiot in jammies coming to confront them.
  17. me57 Member

those sci-culties are so ridiculous and cowards also their goons
  18. formerlyIN Member

MODS IF BREAKING RULES PLEASE REMOVE, NOT TRYING TO CAUSE A PROBLEM

SCN TAG# OHIO TAG EAD8564

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Watch out for this car. It' a black compact car with tinted windows.
  19. me57 Member

i think it is a good idea to post that license plate it helps everyone to know if they are foillowed and it is that kind of car They will know that it might be a sci-goon
  20. Voland Member

This thread should remind you all the importance of having high quality image capturing devices as well as good camera skills. Watch some camera documentaries before you go out side with the cam... Better images means better proof.
  21. hotdog57 Member

The guy driving the truck or car looks like richard moreack..how ever its been 30 years last time I saw him..not sure how to spell his last name..we were friends in 1979 to 1982 how ever I did speak to him on the phone 10 yrs ago and he told me he was going to the E U to drive a truck..hard core scientlogist..L A is were we both lived...I am not 100 percent sure..
  22. H-20-66 Member

It's more along the lines of a corporation (which is how Scientology works) getting an exemption thanks to a veneer of religiousness and a ZERG RUSH of lawsuits against the IRS.
  23. formerlyIN Member

High res cameras would be good, but I'm working with what I have..Manytimes I'm getting pics from windows and balconys. The average Scn is much faster than I am.Also I'm a bit shaky with a camera and nothing can be done about that.

My neighbors have been informed/information overload about scientology and OSA, and I'm hoping my little nosey old ladies come through for me :)

I call the cops, they leave as they see the cops pulling in and I think (a hunch on recent events) that a female scn is now living in the building.

I wish they would get the picture..1)you're not helping your cause by harrassing me and my kids 2) what has been given under oath and video taped and turned over CANNOT be taken back 3) you are just proving what I say about you as true 4) get a new game play book, because yours is very outdated!

If I were you I'd jump ship now, rather than later. Your on a sinking ship my firends...jump now!
  24. NotBobMinton Member

KEEP IN MIND FOLKS THIS IS A 30 YEAR OLD TIP
    But, following up on it.
    The spelling of the name is Richard Michael Moriak
    Richard Moriak - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

SCILON WEBSITE: Scientology - Richard Moriak a Scientologist - find out what I have gained from Scientology...
    Online web searches come up with an age of 53 or 54.

He's lived in a few cities in the US:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Parsippany, NJ
    Burbank, CA
    Brooksville, FL
    Largo, FL

One websearch does come up with a current address. (Not posted due to site rules, but it is on the West Coast).

He attended Henry Snyder High School.

I haven't found any recent photos of him.
  25. formerlyIN Member

Interseting...I lived in two of those cities.....a bit funny....Now I have lived around a bit, but odd none the less.
  26. formerlyIN Member

IMPORTANT:

Same car/ or identical OHIO TAG EAU3764 has been here 9 times today! Taking pics, sitting outside, leaving when the cops pull in etc...Are they using fake tags? I don't know... Just left 5 mins ago when cops pulled into the lot. The cops say they can't do anything unless they do something...GRRRR...so I will just keep exposing them for what they are...
  27. Zhopa Member

This is awful...
    Isn't stalking illegal? In Germany it is...
    I mean they violate your privacy by taking pictures, applying psychological pressure not only on you but also on people that surround you etc.
    They shud get their ass kicked!
    I hope this happens any time soon.
    The sooner the better.
    And when they get their ass kicked, I will do a celebratory booty-dance.
  28. me57 Member

they it seems are trying to unnerve You they know they are losing so it appears a vindictive action on their part.Stay Strong and will be Praying for You and Your's. osa you are small and God is big.
  29. formerlyIN Member

They are not unnerving me..just further angering me, and making me want to give the second depo even faster.

I asked the cop about stalking but here's the catch 22...since it's an apt complex they can't "prove" they are here for me...well, in my stupid opinion, why can't they check the gosh darn cameras that they have with them?! Just pull them over and look at the pics?! Then ask why they are taking pictures of my apt?! I will not live in hiding! I will not live in darkness or run my electric bill up by having to close all blinds in the apt!

I will tell OSA, I am one of the legally armed people and I live in a state with the castle law! I will protect my family, and my property. That's not a threat. That's a statement of fact.
  30. NotBobMinton Member

OK. Your tires have been slashed. Your brake lights have been cut. You have almost been run over. And they can't stop them to ask them questions?
  31. Zhopa Member

Film them while taking pictures.
    I would not hesitate to buy a wireless camera hidden in a toy and put that dam toy on the window in their direction.
    Or make one yourself.
    Sacrifice a stuffed bunny and put ur digicam inside or something like that.
    And next time cops say they are not sure, show them the tape/file.
    You need harder evidence in any case. And if they use surveillance why cant you?

Jee u can even hide a cam in your mailbox, which is even nearer to them.

(if they say u cant see at which appartment EXACTLY the camera of scilons is pointing, then what the hell?! then its someone else being stalked! its against the law anyway.
    ah and btw. try not to shoot anyone while being in rage...)

P.s. Some guys who know laws better than me, tell if one can do this or not. Else I will just harm the situation and i dont want that to happen.
  32. Buttons Member

Don't you have a contact with the Feds that you can call?
    Pissed is good. Keeps you on your toes.
    Just keep coming back here and let off steam.

Anons- Your suggestions are good but don't forget that she's both physically and financially challenged. She just can't go out and buy camera equipment and her mobility is slowed. She's extra vulnerable, and they know it.
    Plus she has small children to consider.
  33. hotdog57 Member

that the one richard was a printer... he was all way in trouble with ethics,
  34. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

FormerlyIN, the world is watching your back. Keep safe, keep strong. Non illegitimi carborundum est
  35. mko Member

Some digital photo cams can take video, if that helps
  36. Zhopa Member

By the way. If the cam thing doesnt work out, maybe you can ask a cop to come to you through back door or something so he can see for himself, that you are being stalked.
    Promise him some coffee and cookies (or doughnuts), cops are people too.

Stay tough, U have internetz on ur side.
  37. Obi-Wan-anon Member

You've got kids. Say that you're concerned for their safety. I mean, for all you know, the guy's a pedophile...

If they're pulled over, and your house or kids are on ANY of the pictures they've taken, let THEM explain exactly why they're taking them.

Or let the neighbors know. Tell them that the car with OHIO TAG EAU3764 has been taking pictures of kids in the neighborhood. If the police get enough reports from the neighbors, maybe they'll check them out.
  38. AnonOrange_ Member

You go girl !

Why can't we have a couple dozen of bitchy women like that helping fight the cult !

Courrage !
  39. NotBobMinton Member

More creepy than that, he's using expensive camera gear to try to get photos through you blinds.

If I recall correctly people like that are commonly referred to as Peeping Toms. The question is he trying to get private photos of you or your kids.
  40. Masanon Member

You should teach your car to attack back.

That'll show 'em.