Customize

Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Touchstone Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

"Corrupting the witness" is a phrase that comes to mind. It might not be the right term in legalese, but I am concerned that all this exuberant "That's the same guy!" talk could, if commented upon by fIN, could damage his testimony in a courtroom.

It looks like fIN has the wisdom to keep his own counsel on this topic. I hope to hear more soon about the case, but nothing that would compromise the eventual prosecution.

Man, it's nice that protesters don't have to feel alone and isolated when OSA pulls crap, innit?
  2. Touchstone Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

"Corrupting the witness" is a phrase that comes to mind. It might not be the right term in legalese, but I am concerned that all this exuberant "That's the same guy!" talk could, if commented upon by fIN, could damage his testimony in a courtroom.

It looks like fIN has the wisdom to keep his own counsel on this topic. I hope to hear more soon about the case, but nothing that would compromise the eventual prosecution.

Man, it's nice that protesters don't have to feel alone and isolated when OSA pulls crap, innit?
  3. Anne Ominous Member

Yeah, play this carefully so that this guy can spend a nice long spell in a Max Sec jail. Get ALL dox to fIN and BBJ, and let the Feds handle the rest.

Then sit back, grab a beer, and watch Bill ORLY raaaaaging about the Palin hack.
  4. avbb Member

I have sent fin all the doc we have on this guy but will not name fag him unless there is a POSITIVE ID. Even though this prick tried to kill one of OUR Anons, it's up to fin to decide if this is her prick too.

Never thought sharing a prick would be so satisfing
  5. formerlyIN Member

All is well here. Not on secure network so dont want to say much.
  6. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

It's called witness intimidation...and I'd say cutting brake lights, and attempting a hit and run would qualify. Feds do NOT like their witnesses to be intimidated, thus I'd expect this to go more on the Federal level than the local.
  7. Daywatch Member

BM1149~Plotting-Revenge-Posters.jpg
  8. Anne Ominous Member

fIN, just to check, have you got all the intel you need?

If you need anymore, let us know. If it's online, we'll fucking find it.
  9. formerlyIN Member

Anne:

On his ID, I don't know. I just gave the info to the proper authorities...working on my little Friend I picked up here...
  10. anongsonc Member

godspeed and good luck fIN...hope this all leads to a serious conviction.
  11. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

I hope you're doing OK. I hope we can get this people off your back soon.
  12. Anne Ominous Member

OK, but a name has been handed over to the authorities?
  13. GrogStat Member

I don't think it's the Los Vegas run down guy.

FIN's guy was pictured in the Org on 3/15 & was last seen trying to run her over. I strongly suspect this guy is (or was up until this incident) a resident of Cincinnati.

Can anyone with access to the X-Sea Org yahoo forum post his photo & the question there?

If he is doing their dirty work of this level, he probably has been through a fair amount of indoctrination (or could be a dirty PI).
  14. AnonymousNow Member

NYC anon are under enhanced fair game assault as well, as shown by the AnonNation youtube video. They are making physical contact.
  15. formerlyIN Member

All is just OK here. I hate these things, attys=liars, but seems good so far. Although they are dragging their feet and I seem to have a new "friend" whom I don't know is a silcon or due to the case (waiting on that one). They are dragging this out as far as they can. May require a couple of extra days, who knows, too early to tell....

Then CA bound, geesh!
  16. me57 Member

be cautious when suddenly strangwers are friendly however You are wise. will be Praying.
  17. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

They do it in Austin too - but the Scilon there had Cali plates.

They're specifically targeting Austin because of the huge college student population (they're right across from UT, for Xenu's sake) and the fact that since a lot of us are professors and students, we can get the info out to the targeted demographic easily.

They're not shy about being physical - I've got a police report filed on the Scilon and he's facing charges if the cops find him or run his plates.
  18. formerlyIN Member

I piced up my "friend" on the second day here! He seems to show up in odd places. I go a bit out of my way to get groceries and such for that reason. He's there. He was in the parking lot but the hotel cut that off. I gave the plate to someone who I think can namefag him. He also brings a woman with him at times(odd).

I'm very careful! I asked for a sepcific room after day 1 to be in eye sight. I don't even let the maid in, we exchange! Been making beds a long time think I can do it myself :)

Trial is teadious but seems to be going in my favor. One thing thatt stung them today (can't give away too much, but this will help in the scn case) their own DR who used every excuse in the book for the injury said " Has full mental capasity" I'M SANE...LOL Was begining to wonder myself (just kidding!).

The def atty is calling everyone and anyone, so it is expected to drag out longer than necessary...damn attys! If they all were like Graham and a few more here, we wouldn't have bad lawyer jokes!

When you get a short vague post from me, it means I cannot find a secure network.

Let's get em all guys! In for a penny in for a pound! I knee deep in doodoo so lets go for the gusto!
  19. Prozac4Tom Member

Keep fighting the good fight.

Have you taken pics of this "friend" of yours?
  20. Anonabliss Member

You're in my thoughts. Give em hell. Look how far you've come since your first post on enturb. Be proud, stay strong and stay safe.
  21. Kilia Member

FIN...just read the updates on your thread here and I want to say that I have lit a candle and am praying for you and yours. Bless you many times over as you are one helluva brave woman. Stay strong!
    <3
  22. Plups Member

You are a champ, FIN. Loads of love to you.
  23. moreanonymous Member

If he's the same guy....
  24. Phil-Anon Member

The $cilons are sending a very clear message to you fIN:

UR DOIN IT RIGHT
  25. EastAnon Member

Any news here?
  26. Plups Member

FormerlyIN is back home after having had a MAJOR win in the first part of her personal injury trial. The second part, which will determine how much she is entitled to, was adjourned to early January - which means another trip to Florida, unless they settle. A huge thanks to all Anons who helped get her to the trial. It really was a major win.

FIN is recovering from a nasty flu before heading to California to assist the feds.
  27. Optimisticate Member

I saw her post on SEx with a followup. I can't believe that this hasn't even been mentioned in the media especially considering the lengths the scilons are going to in order to keep her quiet. IMO, the more visible this is, the less they can do to her, the safer (and healthier) she is. It looks like anon has a friend in a p2pnet reporter....

Thoughts?
  28. AlbanyAnon Member

Fair game is an ineffective policy becuase it leads to negative media attention for whoever is using it, it makes them look desperate, it tends to breed illegal activity, and can be used as ammo by the people who it is used against.

That is why anon pwns and CoS sucks my 9999 cm e-penis
  29. me57 Member

yes i wish the media would pick up FI'S situation
  30. **zero** Member

actually... maybe it COULD be possible we can contact more media about this.... Should we start a discussion in current projects?
  31. me57 Member

if We could just get one media source to report FI'S story then We could put it in DIGG
  32. formerlyIN Member

I'm sorry I haven't posted, but the flu got me good when I got back. Finally went to the Dr, after days of a fever well over 102... and notta can be done..just one of those tough it out things..

Thank you to everyone who helped us get to Fl and survive while we were there. It was a huge win, although it doesn't feel like it yet. They made a BS offer after I won, but it was BS, so I'll let the next jury decide damages.

I have no problem with going public with my story the problem is, I live in a super conservative town and really, to someone who doesn't know about scientology, it's so unbelieveavle. I doubt they would listen. Now, I know programs on net radio and sirius(sp) have done stories on Scn...At this point, what's the point in trying to hide?! They know where I am and are not going to let up until all is said and done with the authorities...

I REFUSE to move again! I moved here for peace and quiet and I've gotten nothing but grief. This IS my town too and I WILL live in peace!

I WILL be at every protest until the cult falls. Usually I don't celebrate Birthdays, just reminds me how old I'm getting :-( but this protest is my birthday present!

Thank you again everyone. Just have to keep up the fight.
  33. me57 Member

Happy Birthday FI
  34. Prozac4Tom Member

Happy early birthday! I'm glad you're feeling better. I had that shit and it took a while to get over.

On the subject of media attention... what about Glosslip? Dawn could do an interview and we would all be able to listen. Video anons could create informative videos from the interview that we can spread on YouTube. From there, who knows what journalist(s) might be willing to pick up the story.

It's worth a shot!
  35. Anon23517 Member

I was *just* about to say that! A phone interview or something with Dawn would go very well, imo. Then we all d/l and share that baby with press people.
  36. Kilia Member

Happy Birthday FI!!

Hope you are feeling better soon!
  37. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Happy birthday,

An interview showing this story would be a great help, especially if it was backed up with proof and had the quality to become a wide known video.

I hope you feel well soon.
  38. squeak Member

Happy Birthday!

As for the media picking up on this, we have a little bit of competition: a presidential election with 30 or so days left, and an economic crisis that has everyone crapping themselves.

Scientology is on the backburner in the public eye for now, but that doesn't mean it can't fill up the news void that may form after the election is over.
  39. Optimisticate Member

So has anyone contacted Dawn yet? Just checking before warming up the poons this morning. P2PNet has been pointed this way. Who else would be good? FL media? California media?
  40. subgenius Member

I'm stoopid and can't figure out what the lawsuit is about. Its a personal injury thingy, but can someone give me a clue.
    Don't yell at me.