Customize

Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by formerlyIN, Sep 8, 2008.

1. formerlyIN Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Things are gojng pretty much as expected, little hiccups but nothing serious, and all is fine.

Did anyone identify that man yet?
  2. momISanon Member

Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

fIN -

Hope you are doing OK!!!!!! Due to the forum lag, I only just ran across this and read the thread!! YOU KICK ASS!!!!!

Will be praying for ya' and for these assholes to get arrested! You're VERY brave and a true inspiration for Anons and for people who have left/trying to leave $cientology. :guyfawkes:

Take care!!!!
  3. xenubarb Member

Someday, we'll only read about Scientology in history books...
  4. xenubarb Member

Probably preaching to the choir here, but make sure wherever you stay is fully aware that you might get "visitors." Also notify local cops. Condition orange.
  5. formerlyIN Member

They are aware of "things" and my car is visiable, and my room is visable. I'm about as safe as I can be.

Few legal hiccpus and might require 2-3 extra days due to the legal stuff but so far all is good...

I did find something interesting here that might be of interest to anons...In a "free" mag here there is an ad ( bringing home and a local anon can scan the article/ad) about a "drug free detox program" and it's a scio ran company. I called just to see what they do and how etc.. I'll get into that later when on a secure network....

Thanks for all the well wishes.
  6. kidkessy Member

Just document, document, document. Feds love thier documention.
  7. Anne Ominous Member

^This. It's how we'll bring them down.
  8. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

I pray for your safety fIN. Hope you're well.

Hopefully this ass hat will be cought and convicted and spend a long time behind bars where he'll probably get a human booster shot from a large hairy man named Edna.
  9. avbb Member

10. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

For FormeyIn to look at:

From this thread: Sinking the Maiden Voyage in Fabulous Las Vegas! Aug 1 08

Same guy? - If so, the guy he's on record twice now for trying to run over people!
    S7301084-1-1.jpg

11. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

I do believe that's our guy. Please standby for FINs ID, but to me, he looks exactly the same.

Thanks for this, I'm sure FIN will delight in turning over his dox to her local Police.
  12. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

If one of ya'll will kindly put the two photos side-by-side...??

[IMG]
  13. xenubarb Member

Oh, you can indeed set traps. Just make sure you do all your shooting with a camera. We could use a whole lot more of this type of sport hunting!

Quite a few years ago, a Canadian critic was lucky enough to catch a Scilon on video, trying to break into his apartment. Subsequent events did not go well for the would-be home invader, the least of which got him the nickname "Clambob Fudgepants."

We need to get serious with the video recording. Some people, like Tory Magoo should, but can't be bothered. We need this. And lots of it.
  14. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

archeorv6.jpg

FormerlyIN's attacker: gh45d665fg4k2h8qsvn9.jpg

Cameranonymous' attacker: [IMG]

I'm no biometrics expert, but they do look similar to me, aside from one subtle difference:

FI's attacker looks to have a soul patch and mustache, while Cameranonymous' has a goatee.

Of course, facial hair styles are easily changed....
  15. xenubarb Member

Done:
    tireslashersci.jpg.gif
  16. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

The eyes droop in the same way. His mouth has such a dramatic downturn ($cientology making you sad?), that that makes it the hardest to tell between the smile and neutral faced picture. But the eyes are pretty telling.

I personally think we have a match. It would be very weird if there were two different guys that looked THIS similar both trying to run people down for the cult.

That's my completely non-official lay-opinion.

Will be interested to here what any law-anons that have experience in comparing perp pics have to say.

p.s. Soul patch on seniors? Gay.

EDIT: If someone puts the second pic from Clearwater Anon next to fIN's, it will be easier to compare. The angles are much closer.
  17. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

[IMG] 11r7laf.jpg

I tried it again lightening, the car clam...close but I don't think so...close enough to be brothers I'd bet. Dunno...sorry I asked for halp doing this. I can do it, it's just a pain. My computer will NOT get on the Internet here, not even with applied force, and the one computer that can, does not have my photo programs on it. Sorry.
  18. momISanon Member

The labial lines are similar and the neck creases are, too. Can someone tinker with the lower/right photo to lighten it a bit? (the one where his head is turned)
  19. timid sparrow Member

is it my imagination or does the guy on the left have straighter eyebrows?
  20. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

I don't recall taking that photo of FINs clam. He was at the Feb 15th protest and has not been spotted since. We aggressively photograph our clams, thus if he were here again, we'd have him on camera. Also in Feb and not ever since, we were graced with the presence of two very attractive sea org in uniform. After that we've not captured anyone in uniform, or that old dude. If I'd taken the photo it would be higher res and the face reflected in the window isn't mine..argh cannot recall who dunit.

I think it best that we turn over both photos to the FEDS who are investigating this as well as the locals. They will have the right software to be certain it is the same person. It would be really nice if some of the OG would just have a look and see if they know either or. Our clam is not from here...never been seen since, on any occasion until FIN spotted him trying to kill her.

Have you guys seen YOUR clam since the pics were taken and he tried to run ya'll down?

SOMEONE MUST KNOW THESE FUCKING CLAMS!

Looking at ya'lls clam, I could swear there isn't a smile in him anywhere..that one is one fucked up angry mothahfuckah.
  21. lanonymous Member

That sure looks like the same guy.
  22. Anne Ominous Member

Looks like him to me!

/r/ cuffs for the murderous cultist.
  23. shadowchaser Member

FIN's clam looks like he has more prominant cheek bones than the LV clam, who seems to have none. though they do look very similar, so the suggestion they are brothers might not be far off.
  24. lanonymous Member

The slight differences in cheekbone prominence are from the slightly dif angle and the expression. The differences can also be attributed to slight weight gain/loss. When you are a thin person a few pounds can show in your face.

I am a portrait artist, so I feel I can see these things better than a regular person. This doesn't make me some kind of infallible expert, tho ya know.

Let the FBI sort it out.

edited to add: I also want the pix to be of the same guy so badly. This can affect judgement alsos.
  25. Sponge Member

May have ID on FIN's car guy. If found, is it to be posted here or kept back for now?
    To help ID, can someone quickly confirm where was the photo taken (to save me trawling through the treacle forum)?
  26. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Sponge I believe the photo was taken March 15. I know I earlier said Feb. 15, but I believe that was wrong. FINs car guy. It wasn't later than that.

And if you got dox on the guy, PM them to me, I'll carry them over to the secure area of the local forum for FIN to call in to the cops/feds.
  27. Sponge Member

Its academic now. I was at cross purposes with someone. They were referring to someone else (green shirt guy at L.A.). Sorry about that.
  28. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Well just shit. Why can't we ID these asswipes? SOMEONE has to know them.
    (but thanks for trying)
  29. avbb Member

We have doc on our $cifag. Name address home/work phone, plates, website. Not sure I should post it bit if FIN pm's me I will give what we have.

I have not seen him or his truck since early August.
  30. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Let's hope it's the same guy and the Police officials can get him arrested and convicted.
    Hmmm. That would be very good PR wise speaking.
  31. formerlyIN Member

I seem to have picked up a "friend" here already. Not being paranoind, just watching my surroundings...No problems so far and I'm making sure I don't have any...

In legal stuff, going pretty darn good so far! It's just very tiring.
  32. MrToad Member

I really want it to be the same guy but the nose looks different to me.

The one on left has a little bit of a umm, down swoop and then back up, and on the right is more straight.

ETA: I <3 you FIN

ETA2: Just looked at the pics again. I dunno if I know wtf I'm talking about. The noses look ok now.
  33. timthephoto Member

i tried greyscale - face is familiar

http://scientrollogy.org/downloads/sci_dark.jpg
    [IMG]

i also put it about a bit
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/1-wanted-man-29258/
    S C I E N T R O L O G Y . O R G
    Wanted Criminal: Name /r/eqested
    #1 Wanted by Anonymous - Scientology Exposed
    #1 Wanted by Anonymous - Ex Scientologist Message Board
    #1 Wanted Man

and sent a few emails.. if anything comes in i'll PM it to you (fIN)
  34. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Humm Ciny pic was in March, Vegas pic in August...it IS possible that the dude has gone downhill mentally and physically since then....I LIKE what you did thar TIMTHEPHOTO...a nice wanted poster. Good. Maybe we can shake something loose.
  35. ScudMuffin Member

Hope the guy gets nailed. Couldn't happen to a member of a nicer group.
  36. TsuDhoNimh Member

Go for the bony structures, eye shape, and ears- they are affected less by changes ofweight.

Shape of nose bridge and nostrils, and drooping of eyelids is strikingly similar ... age, haircut, and coloring are all close. I do alotof photo editing, and I can't see any difference that can't be assigned to a different camera angle.

Pity we can't see the ears in the most recent photo.

Here's greyscale,lightened, of the two that are from similar angles. (I hope ... haven't tried attaching much)

mergedscilonskc4.th.jpg
  37. avbb Member

These pics are from Feb.
    IMGA0329-1.jpg IMGA0332-1.jpg

and this from his $cientology site

photo.jpg
  38. Re: Fair gaming NOT working! UPDATED! /r/ info on Scilon attempting to run over fIN

Those are totally the same guy as fIN's attacker. At least in my lay opinion.
    Good work Anons.
  39. Top Grunge Member

I think we have a person of interest folks! What is his Scientology site? Have site -> have site owner's name -> have Scilon name -> have justice -> Scilon have jail butthurt.
  40. ScudMuffin Member

send that name to the coppers