Customize

Fair gaming in Canada

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Donkey_engine, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Donkey_engine Member

Fair gaming in Canada

You heard it here guys. The scientologists in canada actually took action against some vancouver anonymous. I never thought they would ever actually follow anyone home. So heads up canadians, Watch what your doing and be safe.

http://vancityanon.blogspot.com/
  2. Re: Fair gaming in Canada

Damned Scifags,

File a police report. Don't make the mistake others seem so willing to make and ignoring it ir thinking they would be just bothering the police. As had been said numerous times throughout these threads - First to File WINS!!!
  3. Donkey_engine Member

Re: Fair gaming in Canada

Well we did file a police report. According to the man on the other end, we have opened a line of communications, so what they are doing is technically not harrasment, yet. But if they start doing things with said photos, following us more.
  4. Mål Member

This is pretty much the first I've heard of this happening in canada.

I think these guys did the right thing. Always keep your masks on guys, until you get into your house, and even then only take it off if you notice nothing subarney the dinosaurbarney the dinosaurbarney the dinosaurbarney the dinosaurious. Better to look like a paranoid idiot than be fair gamed.
  5. Donkey_engine Member

Well im one of the people who was there. They already had my photo from a previous raid, unmasked. But im not too worried because im clean in every single aspect. But the other 4 people really dont need this. Anyways, if anyone can run canadian plates, PLEASE pm me.
  6. Re: Fair gaming in Canada

Nobody needs this no matter how "clean" you are. It is all about what they can manufacture.........But, if you have filed then just document anything unusual and keep reporting. Don't know anything about running plates and now I wish I didn't have to miss the raid on the 12th. Definitely there for May.
  7. Donkey_engine Member

Well ill be updating that blog as it comes, so if anyones curious just keep checking.Also will be warning them they have a 30$ ticket on that car. If anything awesome happens i will update that blog.
  8. Mål Member

This is right. You have to remember, most Scilons truly believe they're saving the world and that we're evil bigots. They're very dedicated to what they think they're doing.
  9. AnonDon Member

Here is some copypasta from another thread that I started about how to avoid surveilance. It should work especially well against the Co$.

"Allright, I figured I'd put together a little list of helpful things to do if you're being followed because it falls under my expertise. I don't want to discuss why I know about this stuff, no I'm not an ex or current Scilon.

First of all, we all know that there is no physical danger to any of us from the Cult of Scilon but these tips work rather well no matter what.

We also know that the Cult does something known as "Noisy Surveilance" but even still they don't want to be "Made" by the "Mark"...

If you are driving along and suspect you're being followed, like, if you're heading home from a protest and keep seeing the same auto constantly show up in your rearview mirror. The best thing to do is something rather counterintuitive. You suddenly pull over to the side of the road and park the car and just listen to the radio or something. Just sit in your car, or get out and stretch your legs, or whatever you feel like doing. Just make sure you stay parked.

Here is why you want to do this. If they ARE following you they will have one of two choices available to them. They can either park their car and watch you watching them. Obviously this is a no win situation cause you've "Made" them and their operation is blown.

Their second choice is to keep driving, past where you've parked on the side of the road, and then double back by way of a "Round the block" drive or using other side streets or even hanging a U-turn and driving past you the other direction.

The problem with this is that you are now doing the surveilance on them. They will know that if they keep driving past you back and forth trying to see what you're going to do you'll end up "Making" them and their surveilance is blown.

Also, if they do keep driving up and down the street, at least you're wasting their gas.

In the above two examples if you also happen to have a video camera, you can tape their actions and then call the cops that you are being stalked.

No matter what, they lose. Their "Mock Hunt" or "Noisy Surveilance" only works if you feel threatened on any level. If you "Make" them then their efforts are wasted.

Now the same examples can apply if you're being followed on foot but a much better counter is to suddenly turn around and walk the other direction thus walking right by them. If they turn around and follow you the other way, you've just "Made" them and their surveilance is blown. If they don't turn around then you either weren't followed and/or their surveilance is blown because now they can't be watching you as they would have to keep walking the other direction you are.

As in an example someone posted about a car being parked across the street with a couple men in it. This is easy, you take you're video camera or even pen and paper and very OBVIOUSLY start filming or writing down their tags. If you are asked why you're doing this just tell them that there have been breakins in your neigborhood or even in your house and you're writing down subarney the dinosaurbarney the dinosaurbarney the dinosaurbarney the dinosaurious cars tags to hand over to the police in case another breakin happens. Guaranteed that if it's the Co$ they will take off and if their crooks they will take off, hell even normal people will take off around 50% of the time just to prevent possible future hassle.

There are more tricks but this is already tl_dr and I don't want to bore everyone."
  10. Donkey_engine Member

Well we did "make" them. We confronted them in the chapters. And we started to follow them, very obviously. They didnt care. Not one bit. Other then the fact they were obviously very panicked and started calling for help. Calling for a ride home, trying to lose us in a restaurant. Thank you all for your helpful responses. Ill keep this thread updated as more news comes in. I will also get the other 4 anons to come post any corrections or help that they can in this thread.
  11. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Video Tape EVERYTHING.
  12. Donkey_engine Member

Everything will be videotaped from now on.
  13. A.Non Hubbard Member

Get in touch with Gregg Hagglund. He was brutally fair gamed in Toronto to the point the cops stepped in and told the CoS to go fuck their hats. He's allowed to protest the cult, but the CoS can't even sneeze in his direction anymore.
  14. Donkey_engine Member

I will be talking to him either today or tommorow, whenever i get time. Thanks for that. Im sure he will have some helpful input.
  15. Donkey_engine Member

It was pointed out to me that this isnt fair game yet. Just got a little ahead of myself.
  16. h0m3r Member

im not sure if walking into your house while wearing your mask is the best idea... how does that stop them from identifying us if they're right outside our HOME ? all i can say is go for a drive, go do something afterwards and keep your masks on until you think its safe to do otherwise. it's all up to your own personal discretion. then again, i'm surprised that fair game is being practiced in Canada, i knew they had their dumb tactics, but wow. well it just goes to show... just because we're up here doesn't mean the threat is not there..
  17. Re: Fair gaming in Canada

I was just thinking did you report it to all the relevant police forces? I don't live in the lower mainland but isn't the org in Vancouver which is the VPD but if you were 40 minutes away would you have been outside the VPD's district and in an area which is covered by the RCMP or another lower mainland force. It may be prudent to report it all the different forces in the lower mainland where harrasment takes place. They seem to have a problem with communication between forces and sharing info.
  18. anonchoir Member

Good job so far. Just keep documenting, documenting, documenting.
  19. brvandal Member

Just remember guys, if you are ever followed in a mall or something like that, they are not allowed to take pictures of you because it is against most shopping malls policy in fear of lawsuits. Scilions should actually know this too, if that ever happens, call the security guards and they can hold him and they can have him or her arrested.
  20. me2 Member

i think the best thing is to have an escape root planed. Make sure you know exactly how your going to leave and get home. If there is somewhere you can get to where you can change your cloths or blend in long enough to remove your mask before you hit your ideal mode of transportation that would be best. Make sure you are not followed before you remove anything and be safe.
  21. Re: Fair gaming in Canada

If you do get outed, I know it sounds really stupid, but if your the only one who goes in / out of your house, put a bit of sticky tape over the door. this will tell you if they have broken in or not, its far from legal evidence. But its good to know what they are doing.
  22. Plups Member

I wonder if you could access security footage from the shopping centres.
  23. brvandal Member

if you presue legal action (or if they do) your lawyer can get a that footage for you
  24. Donkey_engine Member

I have two very territorial dogs(Doberman and a pit bull) I pity the man that wanders into my house uninvited. Thank you for everyone with your help.

And that footage idea is genius. But unfortunately we cant pursue legal action yet, because by protesting we opened a line of communication. and the vancouver non emergeny line doesnt give a shit about us. So chapters is a public place and photos are allowed. EVEN IF the aisle was empty except the 5 of us and the 2 of them, the camera was shoved right in our faces. Im going to talk to my lawyer about this and see what i can do.
  25. iamxenu123 Member

I noticed in your pictures that the car following you had no front license plate, which is illegal in BC. Maybe mention this to the cops in your police report?
  26. Donkey_engine Member

That was just a photo for people that didnt know what a tempo looked like. The only thing i could find on that plate was a parking ticket. Were running traces on it as we speak.