Customize

Fair Game vs Colin Henderson....good luck with that OSA!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by patriot75, Jul 1, 2012.

?

Do you think OSA would be good at Chess?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2013.
uuhhh......NO! 13 vote(s) 44.8%
I'm a tard, whats Chess. 1 vote(s) 3.4%
Maybe, if their super powers worked....HeHeHe 17 vote(s) 58.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pique Member

Please. No shooting...in balls or in jest or in any other way. :D
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

ah yes, sorry...
  3. BlooAnon Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. just like scilons following Katie, but turn out to be her own bodyguards? Did you read the NO FORCED ENTRY? (and no, this is not Herro)
  6. BigBeard Member

It's unlawful entry to go into someone elses home without permission, whether forced entry is used or not. Even the landlord of a rental property can only enter when the tenent is not present under very proscribed circumstances. Going into someones home uninvited, and messing with their property is a quick way to get a 'Go to jail' card if caught.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Do not be intimidated by fuck-tards. Unfortunately, sometimes in life we have to fight the "good fight." I am a seasoned political speechwriter who was trashed in the newspapers. Never intimidated me, I relished in it. shit, i'm from lawton...lol. Tell the neighbors, do the right thing, and woop some ass. Enough said.
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. patriot75 Member

Damn straight sabrina, the tables have turned Lawton style......;)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. patriot75 Member

To those tards making harassing phone calls to Spirit76, you are about to come down with a serious case of butt hurt.......You don't know what I know, but your about to find out.

Lawton has a new Neighborhood watch program called "Anonymous" and a few new members to the "OSA Hunting Club", just be clear we hunt with cameras and truth.

I will have second LPD DOX up either tonight or tomorrow morning.
    • Like Like x 11
  10. Anonymous Member

Be careful please, you are dealing with weirdos. And freaks.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  11. Intelligence Member

(((HUGS))) Colin - Proceed "Calm-Calm-Calm" and very methodic and calculated.

"They" are scared, pissed, and feel backed into a corner (which indeed they are).

Expect the unexpected - - doingitright, Colin:):):)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

Not to mention Scientologists.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ZORRO Member

fucking fuckfaces
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ZORRO Member

no the fuck face scilons did it
  15. patriot75 Member

View attachment OSAvsColinHendersonLPDSecondIncidentReportJune2012
    Hi OSA kiss me Arsss!
    • Like Like x 5
  16. FreakE420 Member

• Like Like x 6
  17. Here's some light reading for you, OSA:

Scientology for dummies book.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  18. patriot75 Member

Hey OSA, I thought I would share this with you.....I just talked to the FBI.

You better come and get your shit out of my house soon, i'll leave the door unlocked for ya.

See you SOON.

Have a nice day and FUCK YOU.
    • Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

My new favorite quote!
    • Like Like x 2
  20. patriot75 Member

Dear OSA or any other Scion Fags to include any FSM wanna be techies,

I see that you are going after my bank account and credit cards, congrats on success getting every check I write declined. I am address the issue now but not before I break a 2x4 up in your ass. While I was on the phone with Shirley (Gabe’s Mom) she received a call from her CC company reporting a lot of suspicious activity on her CC’s.

I am going to up the exposed level just a bit, be looking for some new threads that you are not going to like but we are going to love.

I am about to through the whole damn lumber yard at you, good luck!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Go FUCK Yourself!!!!
    • Like Like x 6
  21. anon walker Moderator

Been there done that, got the hat and t-shirt. They are weirdos, but they are not well-trained weirdos. It's the PIs they hire you gotta watch out for.

This is more like taking on a bunch of kids playing The Empire Strikes Back.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  22. anon walker Moderator

Hey Colin, do you password protect your accounts?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  23. patriot75 Member

Yes I do and they all have been reset. Thank you for the above information, very useful....:)
  24. anon walker Moderator

Yay! I'm helping! <3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. patriot75 Member

does anyone know of any Scion connection with:
    Certegy Check Services
    PO Box 30046
    Tampa, FL 33630-3046
    1-866-407-6949

??????????
  26. Anonymous Member

27. patriot75 Member

28. BigBeard Member

Couple of more sites with complaints about Certegy. Some complaints make it sound like it's almost a legalized identity theft operation:

http://www.topix.com/forum/com/beyond/TK6H9RIQRCBI72B32

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/certegy-check-services-c1430.html

Considering the type of info these people have access to, and Cof$'s obsession with the financial health of potential marks, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Cof$ had people working there passing along private information.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

Anyone who is not sci and values their non-sci business had better damn well stop dealing with them because otherwise their clients are soon to put them in a world of pain.
  30. patriot75 Member

clarification please....PM me if you wish.
  31. DeathHamster Member

The main operations like FLAG always seem to know exactly how much to squeeze the marks. That's probably how.
  32. BigBeard Member

^^^And probably totally illegal. Who would investigate how Cof$ gets all the personal and private financial information they are able to get on people without their permission??

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. patriot75 Member

^^^Good question BB, I wish I could answer it.
  34. Anonymous Member

Then too, there's the proximity factor. Tampa is just short run across a causeway from Clearwater. No shortage of Flagbots about.
  35. patriot75 Member

Damn Straight!!!!! You should have heard the conversation I had with the Rep at Certegy, she had never heard of Scientology in her life....right.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 9
  37. yoshiyoyo Member

Excellent article indeed. I feel a few of us are going to need to grow eyes in the back of our heads.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. patriot75 Member

Thank you all, but there is no "I" in TEAM. We are ALL kicking their Ass' and yes we must be very aware of our surroundings at all times...catch'em and burn'em
    Stay strong, safe and steadfast.

Much Love
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

resized_F6mGA2.jpg
    • Like Like x 2