Customize

Fair Game vs Colin Henderson....good luck with that OSA!

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by patriot75, Jul 1, 2012.

?

Do you think OSA would be good at Chess?

Poll closed Jan 1, 2013.
uuhhh......NO! 13 vote(s) 44.8%
I'm a tard, whats Chess. 1 vote(s) 3.4%
Maybe, if their super powers worked....HeHeHe 17 vote(s) 58.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. patriot75 Member

While I was sleeping soundly after the 23rd's day of events at Narconon Arrowhead, someone was in my house leaving a message for me. OSA I only have this to tell you, you have picked the wrong town to show your ugly faces in. The LPD and the Comance Co. Sheriff's Office is fully aware of the situation.

This is what I found when I got home after the protest weekend. Along with 2 intentionally left open interior doors, but my gun...com'on man.

IMG_1183.jpg

Lawton Police Department Incident Report June 25th 2012
    View attachment OSAvsColinHendersonLPDFirstIncidentReportJune2012.

On Thursday morning at 2:42am the Police were called for a Suspicious Activity at my house. This is a picture of my back gate from the backyard around 8:00am on June 28th.
    IMG_1187.jpg
    I will have the Incident Report up as soon as I get my copy....Tuesday morning.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Fucking freaks.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Pique Member

dog. curtains. locking gas cap.

<3
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. BigBeard Member

Guess it'd be too much to hope they left finger prints on the pistol.

What a bunch of scum bags, and what's with OSA and trash cans??

On a brighter note, you have to be making an impact to be getting this kind of attention.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Xenu Is Lord Member

Just like fecal matter, they like to pick through it.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

I heard there were no prints but they left something at the scene that is very telling. I doubt the idiots realize their mistake. Hey OSA, missing anything? Something you might have dropped? Oooops!
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Are you part of any lawsuit? If so they can be charged with intimidating a witness, a very serious offense.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

LOL yep that's OSA using Hubbard tech - oh wait, it doesn't even work, oh no!!

:D
    • Agree Agree x 5
  9. patriot75 Member

Nope, no lawsuit......not yet.
  10. Anonymous Member

They often use bugs, such as several ant colonies to drive you mad. Just spray with diluted dish washing liquid (hand wash type) for instant kill. Works for most bugs.
  11. Anonymous Member

If there are bugs the recipe posted here by Anonymous fails to destroy, resort to crushed or powdered Cayenne Pepper and a water solution and spray it.
  12. Neem oil works a treat, will continue to repel them for weeks and is non-toxic and safe for use around food. It can be purchased at most garden/hardware stores.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Check for other bugs, such as the electronic kind.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. patriot75 Member

Thank you all for your stellar advise.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

hide a "nanny cam" in your place in several rooms.
    Install some dummy cameras (ones that have lights) on the outside near your door. Let them figure out if they are real or not.
    better beef up your security
    check your car ALL the time. wheel Lugs tight? look undeneath
    talk to neighbors
    be smart, be safe.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Yes, all of these things. Document and report anything suspicious, whether or not it is actionable in any way, just to insure that the local authorities are aware of any patterns that may develop.

Also, stay calm and don't let these tools get under your skin, no matter how hard they may try. The primary goal is to set you off balance, simply so that you can be made to appear off balance and hence, easily discredited.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. patriot75 Member

I am sittng here kicking ass on a Epic wall mural . They are not getting under my skin at all.....
    • Like Like x 9
  18. amaX Member

they're crazy. stay safe.
  19. anon walker Moderator

Yeah, great advice AFTER THE FACT. What the fuck guys? HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?l
    wHY the fuck were they able to go in there unrecorded. I am disappoint.

You should ALL KNOW BETTER BY NOW! Every goddam one of you should know that, if you leave on something like this raid, and if you are a point man, you better believe OSA is watching.

Doors open, gun out. Sounds like they were hoping someone would steal it and use it in a crime...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

You mean working on the mural is fun of course? There is nothing fun about people breaking in to your home and trying to upset you is there? Remember anything you say on this board is documented by OSA and when and if this stuff ends up in court it will be used, they will try to twist every little thing you say. You really need to think about what you say in that light. You are under the gun and you need to appreciate who is fucking with you.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  21. spirit76 Member

OSA’s fair game against Colin Henderson has shifted to his friends and family, I know their tactics. I was at the Narconon Arrowhead protest and now, since they know who I am, they are starting to fair game me. Last night I was awakened by an unusual phone call. Around 2:30 a female called to complain about an incorrect drive-thru order from McDonald’s. She had the address of the McDonald’s and a list of food items. I told her that this is not McDonald’s. About 15 minutes later I received another call from a female complaining about another wrong order from the same McDonald’s. She also had the address of the McDonald’s and a list of food items. I told her this is not McDonald’s.

Both of these phone calls sounded very scripted. I then looked up the phone number for the McDonald’s and it was not even close to mine.

WOW! OSA, can’t believe you are resorting to McDonald’s to use for harassment of a WOG in training, you must be really desperate.

McDonald’s is not even open that time of night……….. nice try OSA Tards. FAIL!!!
    • Like Like x 7
  22. patriot75 Member

You are not making very wise decisions OSA..........
    Here is a duck.....
    [IMG]
    you know what to do.........Have a nice day, I am.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  23. BigBeard Member

Spirit, if the early a.m. phone calls continue notify the phone company. They can set up a 'trap' on your line to back track the harasser and get you local LEO involved. Or, if you have Caller ID give them the harassing number to track down. Might not do much good if a throw away cell is involved, but at least it gets the harassment documented.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  24. spirit76 Member

Thank you for the advise.
  25. Anonymous Member

What was the number? I can do some checks on it
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

Also let FOX 25 know, they might add all this Fair Game stuff to their next report and embarrass them and naturally file police reports.

OSA, do you get it? You are the bad guys, this is what bad guys do.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

580-730-0399
  28. Anonymous Member

Emptying a gun and leaving the bullets out? That's crazy. I thought OSA stopped doing violent and visibly criminal things. I mean they did the a similar trick to Paulette Cooper with a gun threat, but I'm amazed that they are still at it in 2012.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Start reading one of the seekrit oatee scripts right back at them. What morons.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Cellco Partnership dba Verizon Wireless - OK
  31. Anonymous Member

Well, I know no one on this board would stoop to their level .....and use SKYPE (untraceable) to call their number at 2:30 am or 3:00 am or 3:30 am........

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

It's always 3:00 AM somewhere in the world.
  33. Anonymous Member

Come on seriously leaving an unsecured gun in your house while you're not there? What a fucking moron. While I am fully behind what you are doing against Arrowhead, this was beyond stupid.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

I always have a bottle fully loaded with soapy liquid on top of the fridge, ready to kill a whole nest of fire ants if needed. (I don't worry about repelling anything as they all die in an instant and can't comeback.) I will do the same with a gun if I have no kids. I always know where my gun is while the intruder don't. If somebody break into the house, they can take whatever gun safe you have.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Isn't it possible that the gun was secured and the home invaders broke into the secured firearm situation and left it out in the open?

I'm all for optimum firearms safety but I don't want to jump to conclusions in this situation.
  36. what fucking moron leaves a gun under the mattress without a safely lock?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Someone that lives alone? Some people that do actually keep loaded shotguns in their closets or knives besides their bed. They also don't put safty locks on the cabinet where chemicals are kept.
    Imagine that.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  38. BigBeard Member

How Colin stores his hand gun isn't the issue here, so let's not get derailed by it. The issue is a home invasion intended as a blatent intimidation attempt against Colin because of his activities regarding NarCONon Arrowhead. So can we please get back on target??

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

One thats ready to defend themselvs at a moments notice.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Look at it this way - the only reason these sad little Arrowhead cult freaks are stooping to this level is because they are getting their old-ass little anuses raped by over 9000 cocks.
    If they come back, shoot them in the balls and upload the video for the LULZ.
    • Funny Funny x 3