Customize

Fair Game Trap

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by VictoireFlamel, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Fair Game Trap

This is something else that should have been thrown in the face of PR Pat on the radio Monday 3/24 (today). If you want to hear what Pat's response was to "Fair Game" was, go here:

To paraphrasize, she said that it was somthing that was no longer practiced because the policy had been cancelled. What I would have asked her then whether or not she considered the members of Anonymous "SP's". That's when you grab a copy of what's below and throw it in her face. LRH made it clear that the cancellation did not apply to SP's. The trick is, to get her to say that she considers those that oppose the church an SP. Easy, truthful, and POWERFUL. Just a though for next time! :alien:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
    Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex

HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967,
    Issue IV
    Remimeo

PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS

(Applies both Orgs and Sea Org)

LIABILITY Suspension of pay and a dirty grey rag on left arm and day
    and night confinement to org premises.

TREASON Suspension of pay and deprivation of all uniforms and insignia,
    a black mark on left cheek and confinement on org premises or
    dismissal from post and debarment from premises.

DOUBT Debarment from premises. Not to be employed. Payment of fine
    amounting to any sum may have cost org. Not to be trained or
    processed. Not to be communicated or argue with.

ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by
    any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the
    Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

LRH:jp L. RON HUBBARD
    Copyright (c) 1967 Founder
    by L. Ron Hubbard
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

**Forgot the important part:**

The Practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations.

This P/L does not cancel any policy on the treatment or handling of an SP."

[Hubbard, "Cancellation of Fair Game", HCO Policy Letter 21 October 1968]
  2. Mussy Member

Re: Fair Game Trap

Interesting.
  3. donttaxmebro Member

What should actually be noted in this Policy letter is the "declaring" of Fair game is to cease and Fair Game may not appear on any Ethics Order BECAUSE it causes bad PR. However, he then points out this policy letter does NOT cancel the actual POLICY of Fair Game, just the practice of declaring it.

Very cleverly worded.
  4. anmoyunos Member

I believe Kendra or Jenna mentioned this on one of their radio interviews a few weeks ago.
  5. Ironhead Member

yep, "fair game is cancelled" is another one of those prepared statements, comes straight out of the How to Bullshit the Wogs handbook.

ya know it's funny they wont make any statement that isn't preapproved from the top. that can be useful in catching them off gaurd
  6. anonymustang Member

The cancellation doesn't really have anything to do with SPs or Non-SPs. It only changes two words on a letterhead. The rest of the "cancellation" is just there to confuse readers.
  7. anon11 Member

Fair Game was NOT cancelled for anyone.

Declaring someone Fair Game was cancelled. BIG DIFFERENCE.
  8. WCCube Member

Quick question about the term "wog." Are they aware that "wog" is a racial slurr, or are they that fucking retarded?
  9. argh Member

I believe... they are "that fucking retarded".
  10. WCCube Member

So we're fighting a bunch of people who should be in the Special Olympics?
  11. donttaxmebro Member

Actually, it's a navy term. Just how everything in Scientology is designed around the military structure, their naming of shit is too.
  12. WCCube Member

Actually, it's a racist slurr, as well. It is meant to offend dot Indians. You would think a "church" seeking public acceptance would at least choose a different term, even if it was based on the Navy's version.
  13. Marc Abian Member

Given their penchant for abbreviating everything, I thought it might've stood for something else.

Though WOE would be more appropiate (With Out Ethics).
  14. argh Member

Do they even use the term "wog" anymore anyway? Was it ever in official cult language, or just cult slang?
  15. britanon Member

The glorious irony is blinding me.
  16. chanson Member

Not Breaking News.
  17. Re: Fair Game Trap

This was never in Breaking News....
  18. Re: Fair Game Trap

Yes, and anyone else clever (like us), can expose it. I'd go out on a limb and say I can be just as clever with my words, to use them against Scientology. As was the point of the OP.
  19. anonGF Member

He was just pointing it out. ^.^
  20. Re: Fair Game Trap

I don't follow. I had another thread that was in "Breaking News" by accident (which has since been moved), so I thought he was saying that it didn't belong in the Breaking News thread. To which my response was above..

Anyway, this thread has gotten off topic pretty badly anyway.
  21. chanson Member

Whoops, my bad. I noticed the thread in the Breaking News section and by the time I made that comment it moved. :(
  22. Re: Fair Game Trap

No worries. :D Thanks for pointing it out. It was never intended to be in Breaking News.