Customize

Factual evidence with references that WONT get us sued

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Ash, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Ash Member

Factual evidence with references that WONT get us sued

I think that in order to be able to defend ourselves against any potential legal action or complaints from Scientologists on the day of the protests each group should take with it a few pages of factual evidence for what we're saying, complete with references.

For example, if someone says that a quote from LRH on a banner isn't true then we could provide a reference to prove that they're wrong.

Messages such as 'Scientology Kills', however, are more difficult. It's definitely true, but not directly proveable (as far as I know), thanks to the Scieno lawyers. We have to be careful how we phrase things here - Scientology beliefs have lead to many, many deaths but can we prove that they've directly killed?

So I've opened this thread. Stick in links to proven sources of information but NOT copywrited material (as we'd most likely get our asses sued if we printed them out or gave them out to the crowd).