Customize

exclusive: people gathering in emam khomeini square 18/6/2009

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by roozbehk, Jun 18, 2009.

1. roozbehk Member

sorry for my delay

2wpoqvtk6ju0relg0tot.jpg

o6qwqurw4p2bubequpdf.jpg

8vh4dgeytpeg1fin4d5.jpg

2rznseg05534oif3587l.jpg
  2. roozbehk Member

3. roozbehk Member

4. roozbehk Member

5. roozbehk Member

6. roozbehk Member

7. roozbehk Member

8. Those pictures touch me so deeply. My love and prayers from the USA to these brave people in Iran, standing up for their rights.
  9. roozbehk Member

if you have any question about pictures, just ask it:D
  10. Thanks for the pics man!
    Keep it up and stay alive.

My best from germany.
  11. Thanks dude! great pics! but i'm not in them! ;) J/K
  12. thx for pictures

The People of the Czech Republic support you! :)
    We fought out our democracy and freedom 20 years ago and are happy to see that Iranian friends desire these values too.
  13. dark_alucard Member

Whoa, truly I support you, I'm from Venezuela and I live in Spain.., you're fighting for something good. I hope you can change the way your country goes, we couldn't =(.

Everyone knows that man is a dictator, but it's good to see ppl fighting for what they believe.
  14. The courage shown in these pictures is truly inspiring. best wishes from Britain.
  15. Sensei Member

A Way

To the Good People of Iran!

A Way

God will make a way,
    Where there seems to be no way
    He works in ways we cannot see
    He will make a way for me
    He will be my guide
    Hold me closely to His side
    With love and strength for each new day
    He will make a way, He will make a way.
    By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
    And rivers in the desert will I see
    Heaven and earth will fade
    But His Word will still remain
    He will do something new today.

God will make a way,
    Where there seems to be no way
    He works in ways we cannot see
    He will make a way for me
    He will be my guide
    Hold me closely to His side
    With love and strength for each new day
    He will make a way, He will make a way

16. REMOVE the exif data from the pictures!
    Otherwise it's easy to see the picture uncensored, and to have a lot of informations about the pictures (i.e. the kind of camera wich shot the picture)
  17. people of Iran - we went through these sort of things some time ago ... you can do it too! (from eastern europe)
  18. Your in are thoughts and are hearts San Francisco, California, USA
  19. Sensei Member

إلى الخيرين من ايران

إلى الخيرين من ايران! <br>قال الله سيجعل الطريق نحو ما ، وعندما لا يبدو أن هناك طريقة ويعمل بطرق لا نستطيع أن نرى وسوف يقدم وسيلة بالنسبة لي سيكون لي أمسك لي وثيقة توجيه لصاحب جنب مع الحب وقوة كل يوم جديد وسوف تقدم بطريقة ما ، وسوف تقدم بطريقة بقلم أ الطريق في البرية ، وقال لي سوف يؤدي والأنهار في الصحراء سوف أرى السماء والأرض لن تزول إلا كلمته سيظل وهو سيفعل شيئا جديدا اليوم. الله تقدم بطريقة ما ، وعندما لا يبدو أن هناك طريقة ويعمل بطرق لا نستطيع أن نرى وسوف يقدم وسيلة بالنسبة لي سيكون لي أمسك لي وثيقة توجيه لصاحب جنب مع الحب وقوة كل يوم جديد وسوف يقدم وسيلة ، التي سيقوم بها وسيلة
  20. I am touched by these brave people standing up for their right....Prayers from USA
  21. Pics

Hey, also best wishes from the UK...
    keep you head low from the bullets and thanks for the update..

Power to the people!
  22. تشکر

دست شما درد نکنه
  23. Wow

I'm an Egyptian living in the United States and want to say that we are all proud of the Iranians for standing up for democracy.
    Keep going strong everyone!
  24. Support from California

We here in California support everyones right for their voices to be heard!!! Stand strong for what you believe in! I am humbled by your strength!!!!!
  25. YOU SEE FREEDOM IN IRAN . so many people without fear . where in the world u can see like that ?
  26. This is fantastic! The Iranians proves that they are not muppets of Islam.

I send you my support from the country that brought you the Muhammed drawings, Denmark.
  27. Info

Information is power and you have informed me further of a very important event. Thank you.
  28. Prayers from the USA

The WORLD is standing with you!
  29. Q for roohzbek

Was the soldier a real protester? Is that sort of thing increasing?
  30. roozbehk Member

yes. he was a real protester. and he ask me to censored his picture. i gave him my promise to do that.
  31. europe & usa help iran

i ask to the european governements and to usa presidente to show the world that in this case the intervention is true and for the pour iranian people that is under oppression and killed for democracy
  32. Liamster Member

Merci...

/ Greetings from Australia
  33. Ian.A Member

It takes a lot of courage and strength to protest in the face of the things the Iranian government is doing.

The protesters have my full support and are in my thoughts!
  34. Stay alive and keep on

These are times of change
    Not only in Iran but also in the US

We are all behind you and hope the best!!

Hoda Hafez from Denmark
  35. Junius Member

We have some developments about the Basij. Another member of this militia has been identified as Mohammad Javad Farahbaksh. If anyone has more information about him such as his ranking or anything like that, send it over. The blog in my signature has more
  36. Stay strong!

greets from Portugal!
  37. Go Iran, we did it too 10 years ago in Indonesia.
    Now, we have democracy, life is much better now.

For our children in the future.
  38. DEFY TYRANTS Member

EXCELLENT photos - keep up the fight
  39. pictures

awesome photos. than k you for sharing.
    Canada stands united with you!
  40. little help

I am an artist doing a piece based on one of roozbehk's photo's shown here. I would like to contact him somehow to ask his permission to use his photo. i'll just keep an eye on this site for now. but i was hoping to get roozbehk's email, assuming that would be a better form of conversing. contact me at Joel Gillespie - Dayton, OH | Facebook if anyone can help facilitate this.

best wishes from america, godspeed, and stay strong.