Customize

Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by AnonyFag, Apr 14, 2008.

1. avatar2008 Member

Re: Jason Beghe sends a letter to DM!

OH SHI-
    A CHALLENGER APPEARS (via picketing outside Harpo studios)
    Make it HAPPEN ANONS!!! I can imagine the lulz.
    "Err, Miss Winfrey? There's someone to see you... It's Jason Beghe. He wants to hand Tom Cruise a letter. He's outside."
    *An anon unmasks to reveal, JASON BEGHE*
  2. timthephoto Member

imagine if half the audience pull out masks and sit there anon'd up

or if the audience get to ask questions to HIM and the first one says
    "Tom do you really know all there is to know about The R.P.F - thats scientology's prison camp system where kids do hard labour on Ethics Orders"????? < half of the audience shouting "YEAH TOM!"> anon has best 5 minute video on a disc & hands it to the sound guy "show this to oprah"

oh let me dream (imagine imagine - the audience is the OldGuard)

does anyone happen to know any audience members??? word them up..
  3. Scientragedy Member

Think of the media! Anonymous picketing the "Saint Oprah" show?

That is blasphemy!
  4. Anonvox Member

Blasphemy....

THIS IS ANONYMOUS!:

YouTube - 300 This Is Sparta
  5. Balognanon Member

6. andy-nonymous Member

Jason Beghe: Out for 14 months and already extraordinarily proficient at punching Scientology in the dick.

Dugg for great justice.
  7. Ten Tigers Member

:fuckyou: And he doesn't afraid of anything!
  8. stuwyatt Member

Awesome :) I think I have my first ever man-crush.

<3 Jason xxx
  9. Re: Jason Beghe sends a letter to DM!

Jason, if you're reading, send a certified copy to DM c/o Scientology lawyers. That would work, no?
  10. D... Member

Not to be one that goes start struck by celebrity worship but... Jason's making fucking waves in the CoS community, and opening a lot of doors while doing that. The guy has both the influence and the guts.

CoS probably handles the Jason Beghe thing with kid gloves, not wanting to fairgame him because he's way too high profile. Hopefully this will mean that they bend over backwards and give him ALL copy of his tapes and such to him. Doing that would set a precedent.
  11. Ten Tigers Member

Yep. The same reason celebrities are important to Co$, is the same reason they are important, I feel, to Anonymous. They are high-profile, and the world pays attention.
  12. Optimisticate Member

No. An unconscionable contract is an unconscionable contract. No judge would ever allow this contract to be upheld.

IANAL...Yet.
  13. AnonMeow Member

Samuel Jackson style!
  14. Anon9000+1 Member

Im looking at that contract- do we know if they ever submitted to him that if he could get rid of engrams and/or thetans he wouldn't be sick? If so it invalidates the contract- Because it claims that the scientology religion isnt equipped to heal and/or teach healing or medical arts. However, if they claimed- for example- your sight would get better, this would constitute soliciting a medical cure. Amirite?
  15. Anonagi Member

I think Jason Beghe is a pretty cool guy, eh pisses in DM's Cheerios and doesn't afraid of anything.
  16. Lrononymous Member

This is excellent! If only there were some talented miscreants who could make up a flyer/fact sheet about the folders and fair game that could be incorporated into FairGame Stop protests....

That would get the word out to the masses about these creepy policies, add fuel to the fire under the scilons feet and add to the WIN
  17. AnonOutreach Member

NarCONon for sure in Canada can be hit hard this way. ALL social services must BY LAW if provided in writing give a client the copy of the files within 30 days or be subject to court order and sanctions and possibly shut down for failure to comply [although that hasn't been done yet to my knowledge. Most hand over the stuff]. I suppose most other countries have something similar.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO:yay::yay::yay:
  18. anmoyunos Member

My manhood is fully engorged!
  19. anon902503 Member

I would be worried about this line. Since Scilons are incredibly petty and vindictive, they'll probably buy million dollar suitcases to carry the gear and charge him for that too.

...I know that's what I'd do if it were me in that position. Hahaha.
  20. cubby Member

:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::rage::rage::rage::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
  21. anonyHAL Member

ROTFL
  22. an_anonymous Member

if the Co$ does cave in and gives Jason Beghe his documents but doesn't give him copies of the video taped sessions (assuming it is confirmed that they do videotape the sessions. iirc it was just an allegation) or it is later found out they didn't give him all of his documents what would be the penalty for the Co$?
  23. enronanonron Member

Co$ do tape auditing sessions. I have had auditing sessions with a video camera plainly focused on my face and the e-meter. The video camera records your facial reactions and body language, along with the e-meter reactions. The justification given for video taping "confidential" auditing sessions is to make sure that the auditor did not miss any e-meter reads (screw up the auditing session).

It is a bit unnerving to be confessing your deepest darkest secrets to an auditor, with a video camera staring you in the face.

Unfortunately, numerous exes have come forward and declared that there are also auditing sessions conducted with hidden video cameras, unbeknown to the person receiving auditing.

I'll try to sort through some HCOBs and see if there is Co$ written policy on this.
  24. enronanonron Member

FAIR USE excerpt from
    LRH ED 301 INT dated 17 December 1978,
    RON'S JOURNAL 30
    1978 - THE YEAR OF LIGHTNING FAST NEW TECH

25. gizmogirl Member

My god, this is great! CO$ having to deal with the public peering over their shoulder as the cult tries to "handle" Jason's request. They will be damned if they do and damned if they don't hand over those records.
  26. Eff Member

There is no question whatsoever that they won't give him the files. The only question is whether they will be moronic enough to say "You can't have them" for a while before they settle on "Oops, we lost them."
  27. exOT8Michael Member

Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

As a Scientology celebrity it is very likely that Jason Beghe's folders are filed under a fake name. Usually, especially at Flag Land Base, top celebs PC folders and ethics files are code named to prevent theft of sensitive celeb info. Jason should ask for his folders under his, or a code, name.

TC, JT, Lisa Marie P etc most likely have fake names on their folders.
  28. anonymusicz Member

All sessions are archived in a digital format now. New Mark XIII E-meters have a serial connection. So the serial data from the e-meters, the camera footage, and audio out are stored in a central server in each org now.

Monthly, these archives are forwarded to FLAG-LAND for CS. Who knows what else they do with them.

I know this, because I was contracted for the implementation phase of it. This happened to the Orgs in NY state. I am sure the rest have followed suit.
  29. vanillasci Member

Jason Beghe is my hero. I know he said in his interview that he didn't have an agenda, but he was still very newly "awake" then. Hopefully by now he sees the importance of bringing the CoS down and he is willing to use his name and his bank account to do it. If they don't return his folders, he has a very solid lawsuit. And that is one trial I would call in sick to watch on Court TV.
  30. Whanonstler Member

That is pretty fucking presumptious. I think he expended enough money on that fucking cult. Why would ne need to use his bank account anyway? And Beghe owes no one anything and if he never speaks out on it again, cool and good for him. If he does speak out then awesome. He has already spoken out on several occassions, so I am sure if the reasons were right he might again. But beyond that, he needs to finish pulling himself out of the cult and fully healing. We don't need more ex-scilons who still act like they are in.

And fuck man. Necromancy after almost 10 months?
  31. Anonymous Member

What do you expect? The little turd just joined today.
  32. Buttons Member

Necromancy after almost 10 months?

New Poster?

Maybe is/she is trying is just trying to jump in by using the Search Function and lurking more. Trying to participate by commenting on a topic of interest to him/her. Probably didn't even realize the date.

Vanillasci-
    If you're a legit new recruit, don't be discouraged, just don't post until you have a better understanding of the culture of the board. Check those dates.
  33. vanillasci Member

Sigh.

My point wasn't that he should spend more money - of course the man has been through enough and owes no one anything - my point was that he has a great lawsuit if they don't return the files he requested and I hope he sues them if they don't. Lawyers cost money.

Buttons - thanks. I will look for the most recent thread on Beghe and take my thoughts there. (Or, you know, lurk some more before posting again.)
  34. Buttons Member

Your Sigh says it all for me ---

Your intentions are good.
    Just keep lurking.
  35. subgenius Member

Thought maybe news on his request for his files.
    Hey JB, what's up with that?
  36. whosit Member

Well - not that this was the best way to get this topic brought but shit. What is up with that. I know that people have said in the past that audit sessions for celebs were taped but everything going through the latest e-meter. That's just wrong. I can't imagine something more invasive. I don't remember this being discussed at all. Is this exploitable?
  37. cowboyanon2 Member

vanillasci

don't worry about response...

good topic.. beghe has done a lot.. would like to see him do more..

he is on a lot of sci-promo vids so he should keep putting word out that he is now against CO$
  38. Django Member

I'm kinda interested in that, but not enough to bug him. I hope he's enjoying some well-deserved de-compression time. And maybe thinking about a book and/or screenplay.

I'm also a bit curious if the cult is doing that thing they do on him...
  39. peterstorm Member