Customize

Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by AnonyFag, Apr 14, 2008.

1. AnonyFag Member

Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks NEWS MEGATHREAD

WBM has made a YouTube teaser, uploaded today (well, yesterday now), that rawks. Jason speaks real plainly about his perceptions as a Scientologist, and how he thinks that SCN is some of the most harmful bullshit out there. His passion in denouncing that which he was part of, with some very strong language, had me grinning ear to ear and pumping my fist in the air...

Watch it here!

"Why is this in 'breaking news'?"

1) WBM
    2) Very recent YouTube post of great relevance (close to tits in relevance)

If this has been posted already, disregard, cocks, etc... Move or delete. (NEVAR)

Fresh Intelligence : Radar Online : Stars Align Against Scientology?
    Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton Blog Archive Scientology Is Dangerous
    GlossLip Hollywood Actor and Scientologist Jason Beghe: “Scientology Destructive, A Rip-Off”
    Digg - Ex-Scientologist actor Jason Beghe talks Scientology
    Wendy Wayrad: Jason Beghe: 'If Scientology Is Real, Then Something's F--ked Up'
    Another Scientologist Bites The Dust / Mollygood
    Jason Beghe Says Scientology is Dangerous :: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors celebrity scandals Hollywood gossip blog from Hollywood Grind
    FOXNews.com - Television Star Exits Scientology - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment
    TV star Jason Beghe says Scientology: a 'destructive, rip off' | The Daily Telegraph
    Jason Beghe, TV And Movie Actor, Films Scientology Rant: "Destructive And A Rip-Off" - Entertainment on The Huffington Post
    Jason Beghe doesn't like Scientology anymore

Jason Beghe Pre-blow: L. Ron Hubbard and the Arts - Jason Beghe (proxy condom might be a good idea.)
  2. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

oops. The video wasn't in the original post when I posted that. Disregard, cocks, etc.
  3. Mousey Member

Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Fixed the extra post for you :)
  4. Unlisted Member

Dude's intense, I can't wait to see the whole interview.
  5. Evil Zoe Member

Yeah, me either.

It's going to be awesome.
  6. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Wow, he's PISSED OFF. Finally some celebrities dare to speak out against the cult. About damn time, if you ask me.
  7. anon2487 Member

This.
    He's got some balls too, so kudos.
  8. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

For those of you who, like me, didn't know who this guy was...

IMDB to the rescue!
  9. avatar2008 Member

WBM Delivers
  10. AnonyFag Member

Exactly... He's got a great intensity and fire of the type Anonymous thrives on... It's a great vid to watch post-protest while waiting for the next piece to fall into place. This is the kind of tension (waiting for WBM's vid/DVD) that makes for delicious caek as a reward for the hard work by ALL those involved.

Fuck Scientology.... :D
  11. AnonyFag Member

Thanks, LO... In my haste to get this up, I didn't mention anything he'd been involved with... Most of his roles are relatively small as far as acting goes. I mean, he's no Baldwin, Sheen or the like... rather a "bit" player, but it goes to show just how hungry the Scilons are for "Hollywood meat" of any stripe to push their fame point.
  12. Lost.track Member

Is there a ETA on this interview?
  13. Ten Tigers Member

This is fuckin' GREAT!!! (Great voice, too!)
  14. Whanonstler Member

That is what the scifags do. Go after people early in their celebrity or at the fading end of it, following LRH's dictate. He is pissed off but in a very positive way. I am really looking forward to more of this.

Thanks!
  15. Anon23517 Member

Holy shit, can't wait for the whole interview now!
  16. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

I recognized this guy as soon as I heard his voice. This is fantastic. He's got some great stuff to say. So glad to hear that he has gotten out and seen what he has. He's a great voice for the cause. Looking forward to the video
  17. mistegirl Member

exactly what I was just thinking
  18. Daywatch Member

let's hope he is the first of many celebs to blow then talk!
  19. avatar2008 Member

It sounds so dirty when you say it like that... :selleck:
    I prefer the term "Speak up their experiences in Scientology"
    The term "blow" in modern english has taken new meanings since the 1990s ;)
  20. Giganon Member

Nice clip of the interview, can't wait to see the real thing
  21. A.Non Hubbard Member

Oh, well before 1990!

"Sir, it's Mega-Maid! She's gone from suck to blow!" -- Spaceballs
  22. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

This Guy may not be mega-famous, but he works, can you imagine the balls it takes to do this interview? to know he may never work again, or may never work on a BIG film project because there are TC's and JT's in the background doing their thang?

I respect him so much for speaking out, to put what has always been a fragile living on the line like this.

here's to many more doing the same, let them know we will watch them in whatever they are in, let them take their industry back from the hands of the $cilon 'elite'

KUDOS!
  23. AnonymIceland Member

What's the over/under that this guy will appear in Spielberg movies in the future :D

Just sayin...
  24. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

hehe! I nearly mentioned that, I mean Spielberg is the king in hollywood, luckily he holds no soft spot for $cilons.

I wonder what ollie stones position is, perhaps he could turn his eye from Vietnam to RPF-Nam with a little backing from the bergmiester, now THAT
    would be a film worth watching, and Jason could play himself perhaps?
  25. avatar2008 Member

I can imagine Spielberg casting him in a TC role just to piss him off.
  26. AnonyFag Member

News from Andreas, fresh off the 'bake :D

27. Ten Tigers Member

w00t!!! Clambake, indeed!! Can't wait to hear the rest of the interview!! Again: What's the ETA on the WHOLE thing?
  28. Unlisted Member

LOL Andreas said that Jason's the dude that does the V/O on many of the scientology videos, ROFL I guess they have to redo those then...
  29. A.Non Hubbard Member

omg... is he the same guy who did the ANONYMOUS TERROR voice over? That would be ULTIMATE if we can get him to do some v/o for us.
  30. lermanet_com Member

Re: SCIENTOLOGY IS GOING DOWN

This guy was once a Scientology "Celebrity" He is NOW speaking out
    Level OTV and Training level Class V

YouTube - Scientology: Jason Beghe Interview Tease

Actor Jason Beghe, OTV Class V is OUT of Scientology, watch this short interview, pass it on

Media from April12th - note LIBERATION article in france
    April 12th Media
    and write a letter to The Hon. Henry Waxman see bottom of page at link above
  31. Pelvidar Member

That teaser was totally kick-ass, just like WBM. Get this man some money to do his Documentary!
  32. BTs2Free Member

Not only has he done V/Os for Scientology films and PR, he has also been in some of their Technical Training Films as the main actor. This means that David Miscavige will have to have those films yanked and put on the shelf or redone. Within Scientology, Jason Beghe played a MAJOR role as an opinion leader and role model. The fact that he is speaking out now and did a video interview is HUGE in getting to the peeps still stuck within the Cult as well as for others who want to know the truth. Jason was pretty much best friends with Jenna and Bodhi Elfman as well as other Scilon celebs. This is really gonna have a huge impact within the ranks. This is a HUGE MEGA FLAP for Davey Boy. I just can't imagine what Dave's reaction to this was or if anyone has even told him about it yet. I feel sorry for the person who has to relay the information. I can't wait to see the rest of the interview! Way to go Jason! Now let's get the rest of them out.
  33. A.Non Hubbard Member

Someone's gunna get punched in the kneecaps, that's for sure!
  34. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Ankles will be gnawed.
  35. Yoni Alter Member

I would pointlessly point out that he was the only intelligent character in "One Missed Call."
  36. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Dang, this is huge - love how he points out that the rank and file scilon just wants to help. which reminds me - Hu88ard wrote a tech piece called 'How help became betrayal' full of some whacked whole track blather - yet another example of a Hu88ard Foot Bulletin.

Go Jason!!
  37. Re: Ex-Scilon Actor, Jason Beghe, Speaks

Holy Raptor Jesus! The cost of replacing all the stuff that Jason shows in for the Co$ will be quite a bit in terms of time, editing, distribution, not to mention pulling out all the stuff he's in from the current members, etc.

This is great! All it takes is one celeb to speak out. Maybe more of them will speak out. That's what we can hope for. It just goes to show how much we're winning! :woot:

38. AnonyFag Member

Yo, TT... Sorry, I'm not sure when the whole thing will be coming out I think WBM alluded to "very soon" though in one of his other vids on his YT channel
  39. Ten Tigers Member

Can't wait... This is going to kick serious ass!!
  40. george space Member

yes, yes, yes!!! We need more actor Ex-scilon to interview.

Tom cruise im looking at you