Customize

Ex-Scientologists Respond To Jenna & Bodhi Elfman Video

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Mareka Brousseau, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Hi, my sister and I made this video in response to Jenna & Bodhi Elfman's video.

• Like Like x 9
  2. BLiP Member

MOAR!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

hey girls!
    Both your names are on the "The Big List" of exs who left Scientology and who have spoken out.
    Have you seen it yet?
  4. RightOn Member

Which video are you talking about? I haven't seen it.
    Apparently, it seems to be her main topic on other shows too

5. I saw it a few years back...I may have some more of my names to add to that list. It's kind of embarrassing how many names I have :/

6. Wow! She can't help herself, can she? This is the video that we're responding to
  7. RightOn Member

oh!!! so it's the same story only the Conan version is watered down for TV
  8. RightOn Member

Fabulous. Ready with pen in hand :p
    As long as the names are their actual names, and they have spoken out publicly in some form. Interview, video, public SP declare posted, newspaper, etc....

You can drop the names in this thread:
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/bi...o-have-spoken-out.57290/page-169#post-2547874
    or you can PM me.
    Please include all info you can. Their time in, the area, completed levels, RPF? declared? Sea Org? and all that good stuff

And once again thank you for your bravery in helping others!
    • Like Like x 1

9. No, sorry. I meant at different times in Scientology I went by different names. You can match up several names in Scientology's service completion lists to me.

10. Yep! We're replying to the horribly detailed version from her YouTube channel.
  11. RightOn Member

aww poo.
    oh well, if you know anybody who wants to be added to the Big List let me know!
    And I couldn't watch their whole YT vid. Those two make my skin crawl.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Fun of Master Bodhas ears, these naughty girls made!
    Freezing on the brutal fridge to treedom, they will!
  13. RightOn Member

IMO, Bodhi Elfman is a flaccid dick AND says has a flaccid dick. And Jenna sucks that flaccid dick?
    Eeeeeeeeeeww I just threw up in my mouth a little :oops:
  14. Sure she didn't try to un-flaccid the next possible flaccid bodhi part and found the ears, with outstanding results?
  15. Emma Peel Member

Nice video!