Customize

Ex Church of Scientology Members Passport Confiscation Testimonies

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by RightOn, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Someone run over to Marty's blog and ask him what he knows about the taking of passports, see what he says. Same for Rinder.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BigBeard Member

Found this in the comments over on "The Bunker" http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/26/ju...ogy-request-for-stay-in-forced-abortion-case/

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Howard Hunt Member

Can someone pls explain how this high level of extortion and out right Kidd napping has not attracted the attention of the authorities?
  4. Anonymous Member

It has. The biggest problem is that the victims don't file complaints. The Scientology corporation will immediately declare as SP any customer who complains about them to the police.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Howard Hunt Member

What is the church of satantology's political affiliation, left,right,independent. Who do they donate to?
  6. Howard Hunt Member

I do not consider myself to be an anon, merely a supporter. what have I done,trolled some threads,watched a BUNCH of YouTube videos, told some friends? This hardly makes one an anon. The fact is that I have only recently woken up. Having said that the more I learn of these creepy pukes the more concerned I become. You cannot unlearn something, you can only choose to do nothing. And that is not in my nature. I have a different skill set than hacking, and I'm willing to lend them to this cause.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Anonymous Member

Why you so afraid of being anon? You clearly do not understand.
  8. Howard Hunt Member

I'm not afraid I feel that I haven't earn the title. And as my post said “ I have only recently woken up" so no I don't understand.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. OTeleventy Member

You're okay Howard Hunt. The learning curve can be steep. Keep learning and pretty soon you'll be informing people. That's what matters.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

Sorry, its showing on my previews. Anyways, welcome.
  13. Quentinanon Member

In the U.S., Republican/Libertarian, but they usually support republican candidates. One notable exception was Democrat Bill Clinton who went along with quite a bit of the cult's agenda by bullying the IRS to get them a 501(c)3 status and signing the Defense of Marriage Act.
    In the U.K., they usually support Conservative Party candidates. In Canada, they don't trust any party affiliation.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Howard Hunt Member

How many 501(c)3 do they have ? Fronts or otherwise. Does anyone have a complete list? It would be neato to have.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. moarxenu Member

There is something like that around. Google might turn it up, or some anon here may know.

A good resource is Scientology Critical Information Directory:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/

This section may be helpful for what you are looking for:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Howard Hunt Member

Thanks, I will look into it. I just don't want to inadvertently support anything scion.
  17. moarxenu Member

Not sure what you mean. Please clarify. Thanks.
  18. Howard Hunt Member

I don't want to donate to any charity that is/or has anything to do with the church of Scientology. If I don't know, I don't know.
  19. Howard Hunt Member

You don't have to be a church to receive 501(c)3 status. You can be a front charity you know like, Susan g Colman and the breast cancer walk scam.
  20. moarxenu Member

If you have money to donate please donate to WWP :)
    • Like Like x 2
  21. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Howard Hunt Member

1. Is it tax deductible? Lol
    2. How does one do that?
    3. Can I donate anonymously?
  23. Howard Hunt Member

Oh and will I get a cool anon mask, which I won't wear to any raids ( even though its legal due to Robinson vrs state 1980) because it might bring bad pr to the cause.
  24. moarxenu Member

Don't think we are are 501(c)(3) ... yet :>)

There is a Donate tab up above between Forums and Members

Oh, look, Anonymous just donated $114.00!
  25. Howard Hunt Member

Um I'm on my tablet,not on my PC forgive me for not wanting to log on from my PC. And the wwp app doesn't have the donate tab. Some one should fix that.
  26. Howard Hunt Member

Also I can't post anonymously on this platform.
  27. Anonymous Member

^^^ spam reported Down vote that shit.