Customize

Ex-Anonymous Hackers Plan To Out Group’s Members

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2011.

1. SanguineRose Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

I just like to point out where people are talking bollocks on the Internet whilst hiding behind a pseudonym. There seem to be several others about like me. So I'm pretty sure this "anonymous" thing will remain with us, in one form or another, for a long time to come.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

I concur. Anonymity is the bastion of information democracy. It will never be compromised.
  4. an0nim0uz Member

Oh no. Whatever will I do. So scary.
    /yawn
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Were all DOOOOMED.
  6. Achiever Member

Ah yes, such fond mamories.
  7. Smurf Member

She reminds me of that chick from 'V'..

4c99d3bc1817eac0c4.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

So this comic book noir of a story keeps getting deeper.

I just got done re-watching all the media coverage were a member of anon was present.
    I also went over all the chat logs both ones that were posted in news and media as well as my own collection for private record keeping.
    After talking with some people whom I will not name I have come to the following conclusions.

1. Anonymous dose have organizers, they act sometimes in a leadership capacity but have no actual position as a leader. They also have no more power or sway to generate consensus then any other given member of anonymous.Example: When D was in the new york protest and told an anon with a camera to film the crying scientologist in the window. The anon did it not because D is a leader but because an idea was shared and a consensus was met.

2. It is up to the individual members of anon to get involved with what goes on in these irc rooms so that a more fair consensus can be generated. If YOU as a person want to influence WHAT anon does then you need to go through the trouble of posting on the forums and chatting in the irc to voice your unique oppinion so that at the very least it is considered.

3. When ever a single anon does something by themselves with no opinions, consensus or assistance from others of any kind they are not acting as anon. If a member of anon steals from a bank they are not stealing from a bank as a member of anon they are doing so as themselves because it is presumably for their own purposes and not those of anon. If a single anon generates a reasonable consensus and then acts on that consensus then for better or worse it is anon that has done this. However anon is not a single entity but a lovecraftian behemoth with variable branches and tendrils that reach out in all directions.

4. There ARE members of anon that are WAY WAY more active then other members and because of that they have assumed consistent names. I am referring to Q, K and D. Q is well just Q,K is obviously Kayla and D is probably none other then Darviela Maravarona. Just because they are named and appear in the media or coordinate various efforts both public and private dose not mean they are any more or less anon then anybody else. This is because they follow the golden rule of the hive mind which is to generate consensus. That's just how hive minds work, many minds throw ideas and concepts around until something sticks and becomes consistent.
  9. je suis Member

Hey, last time I robbed a bank and wore gf mask, not only did they thank me, but they wanted me to autograph several letters.

Which, of course I did.
  10. Anonymous Member

Why do you keep using the words "member of Anon"..Anonymous isn't a club you join, there are no membership fees or rules. People either participate in activities Anonymously or they don't. And fail troll articles=FAIL.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. to me it sounds like the other fakes of anon things... like the speaking leader (wtf leader of what you moron)
  12. Anonymous Member

I have no idea who any of these people are. Guess I'm not a true anon.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. je suis Member

Son of a ..............I wish somebody had told me all that earlier.

I was charged $200.00 U.S. and had to memorize and recite a book of rules 2 inches thick before I was allowed to go on my first raid.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Miranda Member

Sometimes ignorance really is bliss. Don't knock it!
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Anonymous Member

fify
  16. DeathHamster Member

Or HBGary mkII.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. cooljetguy Member

I am surprised to see that anybody is unfamiliar with Q or K. But I can reasonably see why few people except the most zealous anons have heard mention of D before.

ED is your friend.
  18. Perikles Member

And even then your still only 1st degree.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. je suis Member

21. Anonymous Member

The check bounced by the way... asshole. So, bring $235 to the next raid.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Zak McKracken Member

Wow.
    I thought it always was "kissing balloons".
    I wasn't even aware there was a second take...

ossum possum.

Racoon.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

Possum:
    possum.jpg

Raccoon:
    raccoon-mom-and-baby-0567.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Zak McKracken Member

^^^
    Next time read the video comments before you bite the possum troll,
    or prepare to fail even harder.
  25. Anonymous Member

But that's too easy.
  26. SanguineRose Member

I just lol'ed my ass off, you made my day <3
  27. Yeah I agree. Its Aaron and he's pissed. He also has a lot of time on his hands right now.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Of course there are leaderfags in payback. If you went there and questioned them, they would tell you to stop because this would undermine their leadership in the eyes of the newfags.
  29. coskilla Member

I'm Jack fucking Burton. There I outted myself.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

Need you in Chinatown as soon as poss...
  31. Anonymous Member

32. coskilla Member

On it Eggshan
  33. Mark Cabian Member

34. TanDon Member

Looks like crap and I'm nearly drunk on sake; so if things get prettier when your drunk then does that mean that this is actually worse looking than I think it is?
  35. Lorelei Member

Just enjoy your delicious sake, brother. It's not going to make any more sense when you sober up. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Oh you. Hows the ferret?
  37. Ann O'Nymous Member

Lorelei is the ferret. Better ask about the human standing next to it.
  38. Anonymous Member

Oh Ann, are you are funny now, or is it a coincidence?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

I guess Ann got laid in a really good way. They are being friendly. Good for you Ann, tell me some more about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. je suis Member

Ooh, mental image I Do Not need.