Customize

Ew ew EWWW! "Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' secret sex suite"

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Optimisticate, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Optimisticate Member

2. Ersatz Global Moderator

What makes me think that passion doesn't strike very often?
  3. Anonymous Member

you need a big room for threesomes. Dave needs the big bathtub and fluffy pink robe.
  4. ahakhjsdfkjg!!!
    FFS man a little warning would be nice.
    now excuse me while i go to the corner and roll into a fetal position for the next day or two, while trying to bore the image of tom cruise neck deep in katie holmes's vagina outta my head with a electric drill to the temple!

:::shudders:::
    • Like Like x 2
  5. xenubarb Member

LOL...until Katie grows a penis, I think that XXX-themed love nest will go to waste. As long as she's in it, that is...
  6. Anonymous Member

I think we already know who the "bottom" is.
  7. Sponge Member

"Good evening. I'd like to book a room for two"

jjme6u.jpg

"Certainly Mr.Cruise....I mean...Smith. Your usual?
    With the plastic sheeting and lobster bibs?".
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

TAX THE CULT.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. RightOn Member

me thinks that the purchase of that room for their "sexapades" is nothing more than PR to make their marraige and their relationship seem "hot" and current.
    but hey who knows.
    I guess the only one who may know is the maid that cleans the room and has to clean up all the thetan goop
    OR she may have to mess up the bed to make it look like something actually did happen lol!
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

not sexay. LMAO.
    probably.
  12. Anonymous Member

3766496045_6c6a36904f_o.jpg

Poor, poor, poor Cruella Deville!
    Save Cruella! lol
  13. an0nim0uz Member

Probably not being used that often since Tommy is, you know, a flaming, butt-fucking, cock-sucking, Hello Kitty playing homosexual.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. How many other couples world wide can you think of that find some way around the problem that their child might walk in on them? Proper parenting would say something along the lines of a baby sitter, or actually put the child to sleep first. Come on... it's not like she can use the excuse that she's busy with work or other children.
  15. Well, Katie, in the real world mommies and daddies who love each other very much take that risk. They also have bedtimes for their little larvae and set things called 'boundaries'.

Many children have survived seeing their parents in coitus without permanent harm. Of course, it makes me wonder what exactly they do that might damage the sprog- Midget Threesomes? Strap-ons maybe?
  16. Anonymous Member

This should stop all those vicious rumours that Tomboy is a bumboy.
  17. Anonymous Member

New York you say ?

http://www.popsugar.com/Suri-Cruise-Checks-Out-Penis-Gummies-NYC-14965382

legion1.jpg
  18. RightOn Member

19. Anonymous Member

I guess Suri wont allow Tom & Katie to have a lock on their bedroom door!

Oh and I bet Tom & David use that secret sex suite far more than Katie ever will!
  20. Anonymous Member

You mean all 3 of them Mr Cruise?
  21. Reminds me of the fuss Oprah was making over Eyes Wide Shut. "How much of this was you making love with your wife?"

Hey look everyone, I have video evidence of me romancing my wife. These are dox anon! Dox! I am heterosexual.

Now look, Katie won't humiliate herself like that, and people wouldn't buy it a second time so... how's this for convincing? A love nest. That's evidence I have sex with women. It's circumstancial evidence, sure, but still... I'm straight look. 100% heterosexual. Scientology works.
  22. COREarg Member

Barb...
    Does the word "STRAP ON" say something to you?