Customize

European MegaRaid Post-Game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by anon0004, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Namenlos Member

Re: European MegaRaid Post-Game

Oh lol. Hope they had fun standing behind a camera all day waiting for one of us to take a mask off to take pix.
    Also major lulz at pix of Fuckeye, Spangly, Pillock, Trap and Heretic. ~Yeah, that's some great detective work guise.
  2. Anonymous Member

Fuckeye, Pillock + Heretic - don't really WEAR masks anymore anyway.

Don't think Trap, Jedi + Hatmachine wear masks anymore either

Spangly - don't know if that could be classed as "facegged" so I say Scis YOU FAIL!
  3. Pillock Member

Well done RFW, you have my picture. I've been going un-masked now for close to 6 months, but well done nonetheless.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but before we left for the pub, did we no stand right in front of the "shop" and pose for some pictures. I definitely had my mask off for that, would have been a better picture.
  4. Anonymous Member

Check out the comment on "Bluebell" pic. LULZ
  5. Newgay Member

Lol, that is actually quite funny.

Edit: What's funnier is how little actual dox they have even after all this time though.
  6. anonuk323 Member

"This member is no longer active on Flickr."
    :(

Also, [STRIKE]you failtards[/STRIKE] congratulations OSA for [STRIKE]missing[/STRIKE] spotting the name tags. You know, the ones most of the [STRIKE]un[/STRIKE]masked [STRIKE]protesters[/STRIKE] paid crowd were wearing.
  7. Bluebell Member

Guess OSA FAIL yet again.
  8. Crappy Member

Please tell me someone at least saved some pix, or screencapped? I wanna see comments!
  9. Anonymous Member

Now, now. That would be bad, wouldn't it? Don't particularly care if fail scilons have my pics, but I'd rather avoid some anons having them.
  10. Fuckeye Member

Damnit. Did I miss the pics?

I want to see how they did this time D:
  11. anonuk323 Member

Yes you missed them. Most seem to be from the top floors of TCR, some were from Stain Hill.
    Yours included a close up of Will's name badge, yet they didn't think to "facefag" him. Or the other unmasked anon even though "everyone (everyone) there was thoroughly facefagged"
  12. Re: European MegaRaid Post-Game

If anyone fukken saved OSA's pics, you could always stick 'em on Virion's megaraid server with all the other stuff, or send them to an Anon who was at the protest. I wouldn't mind having a look at them myself, since I missed them earlier.
  13. WimpAnon Member

Anyone notice the similarities of the CoS members and the Devout followers of the Time Cube theory? (little off topic but all this successful raid stuff got me thinking about the next cult to take down after scientology...)

For those with no idea what time cube is try this site: Time Cube
  14. Anonymous Member

I think it's quite telling really that they think that taking photos of us will scare us off, when a number of us have been 'facefagged' for months, if not several years, and continue protesting or assisting the cause in some manner.

In the past, their methods of intimidation have scared people into silence - no longer.

I remain unidentified even though I am aware of one photo being taken of me. I'm not going to make their lives easier for them by using my screen name for this post either.

Ask yourself this, lurking Scientologists - how many other groups hiding behind the "religious" title waste so much time and resources silencing their critics? Surely if you were that secure in your beliefs, why does it matter that people disagree with them? Won't they just get their punishment in the end?

Oh that's right, you aren't a religion. You don't have a God (except money), you don't have a creation story, you have no concept of heaven and hell (except some sort of recycled space cootie theory), offer nothing to the community, and nothing to help people because the problems you say they have were invented by Hubbard.

In 2,000 years will people still be following Scientology? Not a chance.
  15. Anonymous Member

Rather generous there don't ya think?
  16. Anonymous Member

Maybe 20 or even 2 is generous...

Most scams rely on people not being able to figure them out. Once information is out there as to exactly what the scam contains and how it works, only those who haven't heard (and let's face it, in the developed world there aren't many that won't have heard about Scientology) or the terminally stupid would fall for it.

Why do you think that Scientology is going out so hard to try and infiltrate the developing world? Because its citizens don't have the internet access or news coverage that we have, and therefore won't be aware that it's all a scam.

Having said that, since Scientology is all about extracting money from people, I'm not quite sure how the push into poor countries is going to achieve much for Miscavige. Having said that, I suppose the "costs" are minimal to Scientology, presumably people pay for their own flights and hospitality whilst out there, and any 'extra income' goes first uplines rather than helping towards the cost of keeping the scifags out there?
  17. AnotherSock Member

If Scientologists think that the developing countries don't have or use the Internet, they are making a big mistake.

Some countries were held back in the days when a lot of expensive infrastructure was required, but the uptake of mobile solutions in particular is vast. Look where all the IT jobs got outsourced to... these are very 'connected' countries. Also, they tend to be cultures with a stronger religious foundation than ours; they won't tend to embrace UFO cults.

Poor old Ron exhibited a hatred towards many races ("too dumb to register on an eMeter...", etc.) and that innate racism will also count against the clams as they try to carve out a new empire. All in all, I'm kinda [popcorn.jpg] about the whole 'Sci into Africa/India/South America' thing. But keep sharing info, if you see something that warrants a harpoon.
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

What is that I don't even

ronandnoob.jpg
  19. Namenlos Member

Aww why did you take down the pix, RFW? I was going to make a calender out of them :<
  20. Gomez Member

Do they honestly think that they're getting our pictures on the sly? They're about as subtle as Battlefield Earth ripping off Planet of the Apes (but instead of apes, it was John Travolta with dreadlocks).
  21. Gomez Member

Oh yeah, and their adopting of anon talk (facefagged, fail) is a really obvious way of trying to mock us on our level. Because we're all so demoralised now.
  22. Re: European MegaRaid Post-Game

I saved the picture of myself.
    Thought it was kinda cute while still showing a hint of the chaotic neutrality within.
    Here it is...
    RFW_Published_Photo-12_06_10.jpg
  23. Crappy Member

^creepy.
  24. Anonymous Member

oldmandox.jpg
  25. strobe Member

Sorry I missed the OSA pix. Where were the ones from Saint Hill taken from?
  26. Re: European MegaRaid Post-Game

Some looked like in the town
  27. Namenlos Member

Some weere TCR, some were Saint Hill, and I think one or two were QVS.
    Does Linux cache internet stuff? I know fuck all about Linux + Firefox lol.
  28. Anonymous Member

trap or not, i'd hit that like the fist of an angry god!
  29. Anonymous Member

RFW_Published_Photo-12_06_10.jpg [/QUOTE]

i've ALWAYS had a thing for Trap and this pic just confirms what i've always thought and felt...

Trap, come and make a /b/tard a happy man!
  30. Namenlos Member

That is SO romantic <3
  31. Re: European MegaRaid Post-Game

The mood I'm in right now, you can pound me with Thor's Hammer itself.
  32. Crappy Member

Rawr! :3
  33. Re: European MegaRaid Post-Game

I especially love how ReallyFaggyWatch still think I'm An Leader, when I deliberately took a step back from organising this year. If they weren't spending all their money funding the cult, they might be able to afford a clue

inb4 they claim I'm lying

Pix if it happens.
  34. manly man Member

Your gourgeous! :D... imho.
  35. manly man Member

i beg to differ.. =d
  36. afternon Member

Ouside the cult recruitment zone
    Stands a sad man, often alone
    Yet it makes me really marvel
    At the zombie Ronbot Geoffrey Darvell.

Every day he hands out fliers
    Full of fail by culty liars
    They simply line the streets and bins
    But with cake, LULZ and justice ANONYMOUS WINS!
  37. Anonymous Member

Job well done. You guys managed to get RFW Forums riled up enough to try to piss all over your parade.

Pathetic OSA dead agenting in action, names redacted in this repost from RFW Forums -

Code:
    http://forum.RFW.lol (url intentionally broken to not inflate their pagerank)/showthread.php?p=2286
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

"End of story." Lawlz. Too bad (for him) he's not the author and has no effect on the story.
  39. afternon Member

40. Pillock Member

Dear OSA,

LOL.

12 people is not everyone, it is 12 people, lrn2maths.

Who?

lol irony?

The whole mask idea was because you are supposed to be big bad scary people who follow us home and ruin our lives, hence the idea to hide our identity. When it turns out you are as harmful as a bunch of kittens with a ball of wool, masks off bro, bring the thunder/minor little spark that does bugger all/you.

I slapped her tits once and i didn't even enjoy it that much, if that makes me a pervert then contact Oxford and have them re-direct the definition of pervert to man....oh wait...

So i assume Martin and the fail brigade only go inside when we appear due to the weather? They wouldn't use logic and go inside thinking since we're there they won't hand any fliers out or sell any books, Scientology? Logic? PAH!

Yet we go drinking afterwards instead of running back to our basements screaming that the sun is burning our skins? Derp.

You don't get out much right?

Dear Bolle,

WHAT THE FUCK? Do you actually have any sense of self preservation? Do you just not care what happens to your body? At all? If you want to live to see 40, sell the bike for scrap metal and walk everywhere, the thing is a death trap. What's that mate? You want to turn right so that you don't go straight on the wrong way down a one way street? Fuck you, let's go head on into traffic? You want to turn the handle so that the wheel will turn? Fuck you, i'm a wheel and i can do whatever i want? Want to brake? Sucks to be you, see that brake you are tugging away at whilst screaming for the bus you're about to collide with to stop? It's fake! HA! What idiotic, moronic imbecile thought up the idea of braking by pedalling backwards? Oh, you want to sit your arse on the saddle so that you don't have to be standing up the whole time? Well i'm a saddle and if i want to twist around in circles as you try to sit down onto me, fuck you.

But don't worry, i finally got to the bike shop to have this beast quarantined, wait...oh that squeaky noise it keeps making with every push? Don't worry, it's because i have never been oiled in my entire life and one small hit to the chain or any part of me will cause me to suddenly implode and fall to pieces as you stare in shock and awe.

Lastly, know how it usually takes about 20 minutes to have it checked over? Make that a day.

Please, for the love of god never ride this thing again. Give my love to Beowulf.

Regards

~P

Now where's my pipe.....