Customize

ESMB: Every addict who enters Narconon’s doors is being denied legitimate treatment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Sceptics and Cynics, Anarchist and Nihilists came together to say that "Narconon is bad" despite the facts....

I feel that you, those under masks of Anonymous, are even more evil than Scientology. -Must I explain?

And, yes, I am that VaD.
    just-sayin'
    This message by just-sayin' has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

If a post receives, for example, ten DUMB ratings, the post disappears. The thread stays put.

The post is out of sight but there is a button that can be clicked if a user/member chooses to see/read the post that got ten or more negative ratings.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  4. Anonymous Member

Same goes for "Dislike."
  5. Lorelei Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. I'm sure it did awful damage. It makes me literally sick to my stomach thinking about it. What made it even more appalling was that CAN already had a reputation for being legit, and Co$ just bought it. That shouldn't be allowed, especially not when it comes to helplines. It's not like you're just taking over a pizza shop and have an under new management sign.

Religious groups have no place in those sorts of services at all. At the very least they should identify themselves in all advertising material and phone listings. That should be law. In fact, they should have to say it at the start of every call too. Thank you for calling the Cult Awareness Network. I'm David, your cult expert from the Church of Scientology. Please have your credit card ready.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. Tourniquet Member

Knew it.
    You need psychiatric help.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

Mods, clean up on aisle three please
    • Like Like x 3