Customize

ESMB: Every addict who enters Narconon’s doors is being denied legitimate treatment

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I'll just put this here. [If you have a response for narcoNOT personally, you may want to post it on the ESMB thread.]

ESMB: Every addict who enters Narconon’s doors is being denied legitimate treatment
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...’s-doors-is-being-denied-legitimate-treatment.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

Scientology kills people, and all paid for on tax dollars!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Well if anything ever is why, this would be it.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

Bloody hell.

Also:

I never realised this, though am in no way surprised (Oxford capacity test).
  6. Anonymous Member

It's really funny, I just had this conversation with a friend last night. She had always assumed NarCONon was somehow affiliated w/ AA- and she is otherwise extremely well-informed on cults and escapee/survivor issues (although with different focus). She was blown away by the information I was able to give her about them. That this person had been fooled is a testimonial to the effectiveness of the deceptive name.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. The name is no accident. Plenty of people fall for Narconon thinking it's a drug equiv of AA. It's deliberately misleading.

I thought the same thing for years. I know of someone who only recently had a horrible experience because her well-meaning mother didn't research first and signed her up assuming it was a legit substance abuse facility. Once locked in there and forced to do TRs etc, she begged to leave for days and finally talked them into letting her go and driving her to the train station. Instead they drove in the opposite direction and ended up dumping her in the country at 1am on the side of the road. The unfortunate thing is the girl wasn't an addict, just used socially, but her mother thought if you take a drug once you're a junkie. She's lucky she got out so easily with only a few grand spent.

Anyway it's the same sort of fuckery as CAN. That's the worst imo. Imagine ringing that number for cult advice to escape Co$ and ending up getting an OSA operative? Or is it no worse than ringing for abortion counselling when you're feeling guilty and vulnerable and getting a fundamentalist christian telling you you're going to hell? Cos we have those too.
  8. Anonymous Member

Anon from above you again.

Funny you should mention CAN. We talked about that too. Once again, she knew the story from another angle- we were pointing at each other and gasping, OMG, you know THAT too! Apparently it really hurt quite a few victims who were trying to escape cult environments when the cults took it over, because it either steered them back to the cults or sidetracked them into ineffective and corrupted therapies and support. They also used CAN to silence critics and survivors who were speaking out.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Intelligence Member

I am so very sorry for your loss - - indeed a tragic story, but not uncommon to what I read and hear on a regular basis. I reviewed a Coroner's Report two days ago before I sent it to an Investigative Reporter. Suffice to say TOXIC doses of NIACIN are deadly to unhealthy patients who attend Narconon.

Addiction is a very complex issue and a lot of the posts here are valid comments.

I owned and operated a detox/treatment center (small) on the West Coast of Vancouver Island for two years and have had my own bouts with addiction due to 9 surgeries, including 4 major back operations and 43 days in hospital. Yes, I beat my addiction, but it had NOTHING to do with NarCONon.

Drug use and many other euphoric or stimulating substances or acts, leave "Mental-Markers" that surface when we least expect it. When we're down, stressed, in pain, angry or lonely etc, the silent voice can urge one to take care of it as we have in the past - - an instant cure - - even though in the back of our mind we know it's temporary, the instant cure can be very powerful.

Pete is right about replacing behaviour patterns - - it builds resistance and becomes stronger as time passes. Indeed it helps a lot.

Once again, I'm very sorry for your loss - - ALL people have worth and deserve professional, qualified treatment for their addiction. AND yes, we are working on Narconon Arrowhead and other Narconons.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Intelligence Member

Yes, the drug use most probably did contribute to your brother's demise. Blame? I think Narconon must
    also be held accountable for their incompetence with treating addicts - - it's QUACKERY and a cash grab
    from desperate and vulnerable victims.

PLEASE don't be sorry for what you call "ranting" - you have all the right in the world to say what
    you have and it helps many to understand how addiction and the Negligence of Narconon affects
    the entire Family - not just the addict.

AND thank YOU for your comments about the "Canadian NarCONon."

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Drugs kill people.

Naconon helps them to get off drugs.

If you have better ways, go for it!
    narcoman
    This message by narcoman has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Intelligence Member

I'm not usually this blunt, but as I was told here on WWP when I made my first Post - "DOX or GTFO!

Scientology/Narconon admits that Narconon DOES NOT help with the harmful effects
    of drugs.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I think you must offer a better way to get off drugs. Do you have one?
    narcoman
    This message by narcoman has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Statistically, no treatment has a reasonable success rate. I would be surprised if it was worse than Narconon's actual success rate. Plus it doesn't have the other health risks associated with Narconon's program.

Alternatively, any other accredited rehab facility is going to be better.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Intelligence Member

NarCONon promises you that if you use the "TOOLS" you learned at NarCONon, you
    will NOT relapse?

So let's take a close look at the Tools that NarCONon is talking about.

As a Patient for 5 months, then on staff for 6 months as a Course Room Supervisor, Registrar,
    and Graduate Officer, I am well versed in what NarCONon calls "Tools."

- TR's? - "Yup, after leaving NN, one needs to buy large mirror for doing TR's by themselves"

- Touch/Nerve Assist? "No, don't go to see your doctor, go to your closest COS for Assist."

- Overts/Withholds? "Yup, this is the reason you have urges to use, so write-up your O/W's and you'll be fine."

- "PTS Condition? "Yup, this is why you had a bicycle accident and you have the Flu - - so you MUST be connected to a Suppressive Person and you need to disconnect from you mother, father, wife, sister, brother, kids, etc. ALL Illness and ALL Blunders are ONLY caused by being in a PTS Condition."

I could go on and on, but anyone can see the rediculous and absurd of the above.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

http://www.canadadrugrehab.ca/index.html

This ^^^^^ IS much better because it IS much safer and most have structured Aftercare.

I can name several who have died while in the incompetent care of Narconon - - can YOU name
    ANY who have died while in the care of ANY "Competent", Government Certified Rehab?

• Like Like x 1
  17. die

You (both above) look like morons in the field of treatment of addicts.
    die
    This message by die has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

No one here pretends to treat addicts.

That is what narconon does. Narconon is a cult of scientology trojan horse. Narconon is a cult pimp.

It appears that you are a pimp for narconon. Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to enlighten us on the medical treatment of alcoholics and drug addicts.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Are you trying to attain the status of "Next Anonymous Chew Toy"?
    You're well on your way, as you appear to be going around fagging up threads left and right.

If I didn't know better, I'd say this is VaD using a new sock.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

oh hai! OSA
    • Funny Funny x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Note that these are posts made by "unregistered guests."

Most of the registered OSA sleeper accounts on WWP have been outed so they must now resort to unregistered postings. Sorta like socks, but not quite.

Last time I checked, OSA is really pissed off about Trois Rivieres and Arrowhead, but they blew their socks on WWP the last time they tried to introvert/invalidate David's work. Stay Alert, Anons. This is just the end of the beginning.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anything that produces less than perfect results is viewed as imperfect.

- SOMETHING TO CHEW ON.
    just-sayin'
    This message by just-sayin' has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  23. Intelligence Member

Yes, I agree. They are scared shitless about their Flag-Ship NN AH and other Narconons - and
    so they should be. Only a matter of time until the Scam is Extinct.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Tourniquet Member

Nothing produces "perfect" results, not even your sad Tech.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  25. Is there any better way than Narconon to get people off drugs? - Just asking
    just-sayin'
    This message by just-sayin' has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

In OSA's dreams they're as smart as this numpty.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Tourniquet Member

Absolutely, and no criminal mind-control scam is involved:
    http://www.thamkrabok.net/
    • Like Like x 1
  28. My "sad Tech" is someththing you keep chewing on.

I have given up that "Tech" quite a while ago. - But you go ahead and keep chewing. - You make me smile and even laugh.
    just-sayin'
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. Intelligence Member

According to Government Health Officials, NarCOnon is THE worst Rehab and Officials forced
    NarCONon to immediately shut down and remove the Patients from the dangerous practices.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...ivieres-is-closed.101820/page-10#post-2097438

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Intelligence Member

LOL - AND you help CRASH the COS Stats on Google:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  32. Tourniquet Member

This is VaD, right?
    The writing style is very similar.
  33. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Do you think I care? - I don't.

Moreover, I feel better when they are shrinking,
    just-sayin'
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  35. Tourniquet Member

Yeah, this is definitely VaD.
    You just can't stop coming here to fag up threads, can you?
  36. Anonymous Member

You feel?
    2u4tvyp.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

Let's remember here, ten negative ratings on a post and the post disappears!

Sue calls it Member Moderation!
  38. Intelligence Member

Is that ten negative on a "Post" or on a "Thread"?

39. Tourniquet Member

orly?
    wasn't aware of that... thx :)