Customize

English comments

Discussion in 'Anonymous Contre La Scientologie' started by Olrik, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olrik Member

English comments

L'Eglise de Scientologie ne sera pas interdite en Allemagne (presse) - dépêches AFP - la-Croix.com
  2. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: L'Eglise de Scientologie ne sera pas interdite en Allemagne

Je pense que c'est une bonne decision malgre tout. Du bon cote, ca va donner des chose a faire pour les anon Allemands !

Raid ON !
  3. Pacifist Member

Does that say the Ministry of the Interior is declaring Scientology a danger to democracy? Do my paltry translation abilities detect win?
  4. AnonOrange_ Member

Au contraire, mon frere !

What they're saying is that they will not make scientlogy illegal. It's not a win, but actually better that way. My inner Libertarian in me tells me this was the correct decision to take. Of course, the easy (but incorrect decision) would be to kick them out. But I would rather see them continue their feeble attempts and get destroyed by the will of the people: Anonymous freedom fighters.

It will also keep the Germanons busy for a few more months.
  5. CLOCKSHIT Member

I disagree, the "CULT" is a dangerous, criminal and manipulating organization. The government is almost saying as comparison that the Mafia should be permitted to continue its activities. Obviously this minister had a gigantic hole in his head and should not be reelected.

Why not permit then all cults to operate in Germany with all their devious practices including termination of freedom of speech? A major disappointment and something else to fight for a reversal decision. Major loss here all German Anons and worldwide should demonstrate against this incredibly stupid decision.

Good Luck German Anons!
    :mad::mad::mad:
  6. AnonOrange_ Member

I just prefer to see Anonymous win this. Our governments, world wide have been pretty much useless for the last 50
    years trying to oppose scientology.

Anonymous can get the job done quicker, with no costs to the taxpayers and lots of Lulz and cake.

The German anons are very active with great turnouts. Look at the last Global in Hamburg.
  7. blank Member

They are still under surveillance and still not recognized as a religion or even a nonprofit organization. So nothing has really changed.
    And i, as a germanfag, am actually happy that the government don't tried to ban them AGAINST the recommendation of the office for the protection of the constitution, because this would have only resulted in massive failure.
    Those <5000 scilons are no threat for the constitution. They are only a danger for their own members.
  8. CLOCKSHIT Member

9. Pacifist Member

While I think it'd be a tremendous win to have Scientology just given the boot by the government, you can't legislate against an idea. Even after the collapse of the Nazis sixty years ago, small amounts of skinheads still exist today. It's something that has to be eradicated by the people. Thanks to Anonymous, Scientology is on its way.
  10. rof Member

Re: Mauvais article sur Tc / Valkyrie

Bunch of fucking limp wrist faggots.

I'll give you an erreur, putain! You're in my dome now!
  11. Anon-007 Member

Re: sous-titrage du reportage belge

In accordance with WWP policy, all posts must be translated into English if they were originally made in a foreign language.

Please ensure that this is done from now on.

Have a nice day!
  12. Joe Blitz Member

Re: sous-titrage du reportage belge

Want moar tit rage.
  13. ElenaP Member

Re: France2 13 juillet Un jour un destin: Tom Cruise

Still waiting for english translation... :confused:
  14. Olrik Member

It's 1h20min. and IT TAKES TIME.
  15. ElenaP Member

ooooookkk, I'l waaait....:rolleyes:

I got something from watching the video, BUT I want FULL CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING!!! NO MU's!!! :D
  16. Olrik Member

That's ok! :)
  17. Re: L'Eglise de scientologie prépare son siège central à Bruxelles

I was hoping this thread was to do another MSN.FR vote. Disappointed. :(
  18. wilson4268 Member

Re: Eric Roux, scientologue sur Youtube...

Qu'est que c'est?

C'est nous partout dans la foret!

Fuckin' frenchies.

Tits or GTFO.
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: /r/ Sous-titrage

Pix of titrage or it didn't happen.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

21. Anonymous Member

Re: Poulpe Fiction ; Thétan bas (épisode x)

babelfish says: You like the puzzles? Interesting l' emission d' yesterday evening on W9 Like that, those which did not know it will have discovered only the scientos s' authorize to penetrate in the governmental, public buildings… in order to subtilize the compromising documents. (really of the small urchin well under all reports/ratios, disciples of the nutcase…) The same ones will have discovered l' DARED, the " services secrets" of the sect (of the baltringues of first, believe me!) Tasty to see l' evolution of l' image of Daniele G. during time; the Nineties, while passing by 2002, jusqu' to June 2009 (and yes, time passes and " on" is always caught up with by its past) She has l' air less opened out; perhaps it would be necessary to raise the foot on the sauna, to make its exament conscience and considered the retirement. Let us guarantee qu' it will be well accomodated in Florida, in Clearwater, city syphilitic jusqu' with l' bone. Especially after a sumptuous planting in France; RPF with gogo in forecast….)
  22. King Nerd Member

Re: Une vedette sciento québécoise en prend plein la gueule!

Si intéressant ...
  23. LarryBren Member

Re: Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise, bientôt la séparation ?

Either you are the worst typist EVAR or this is in a foreign lauguage.

Do you have it in Klingon so that more of us can read it?

:)
  24. LarryBren Member

16 years of schooling including $120,000 spent on four years of college and this is how he types!!!!????!!!! OMG!!

PS: Don't you just love web translators?
  25. LarryBren Member

We inturrupt this thread for a brief commercial announcment:

"For just 125 easy payments of $49.95 a month you too can speak and write in perfect English.

See the above. The writer is not only our president, he was a client.

Be the first one on your block to speak and write in absolutely PERFECT English!"

And now back to your thread, already in progress.
  26. WTF Member

Re: Francophone IRC?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wky5H1xC6-I"]YouTube- Banana Phone[/ame]

BananaPhone>>>FrogPhone
  27. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: Francophone IRC?

If anonnet doesn't work I hear irc.surrendermonkeys.net caters to those of the french speaking persuation.
  28. Anonymous Member

Re: Roger Gonnet fait de la propagande noire contre un artiste suisse

This must be a bullshit thread, where socks magically come to the agreement to smear Roger Gonnet ?

I don't understand a word of french, yet the stench emanating from this thread trancends any language barrier.

It reeks of desperation...
  29. Anonymous Member

Re: France 2, 27 Mai : "Scientologie : la vérité sur un mensonge" ??

can someone give a tl:dr in non moonspeak
  30. jensting Member

Re: France 2, 27 Mai : "Scientologie : la vérité sur un mensonge" ??

(This *is* the international forum, moonspeak is tolerated ;-) )

talking about translation, mainly.

Also, wondering why on Teegeeack anyone would bother with a "counter-documentary" which is going to be seen by, oh, thousands of people when the proper documentary was seen by, oh, millions. Internal use, is the tentative conclusion (and supported by earlier expressed WTF about "Freedom" [TM] magazine, I might add)

Best regards

Jens
  31. Anonymous Member

Re: La parano n'est pas toujours utile...

thierry cooll it down dude
    take a rest
  32. Anonymous Member

Re: La parano n'est pas toujours utile...

cool man google is worldwide under control
  33. Anonymous Member

Re: John Travolta pris à parti par le journal suisse 20 minutes!

google translation:

I watched the sex tape in which we clearly see John Travolta having sex with another man." The person who takes such comments, relayed by The National Enquirer, "called Robert Randolph.
    Slideshow Travolta's wig is clearly visible

For several weeks, fifties, interior designer, claimed publicly that the actor is bisexual and has maintained contacts in gay saunas. The novelty lies in the revelation of the existence of an erotic sequence, filmed by a surveillance camera.

"It is a sex addict, says Randolph, who says he was her lover. He liked to make love throughout the facility, including locker rooms. At one point, her partner gives her a treat. It dates from 2004 and I am sure that copies exist. I would not be surprised to see this video posted. "Threat or defamation?

A deafening silence

For its part, the star did not comment. John Travolta, aged 56, is married and a father. His wife, Kelly Preston, is pregnant. The couple also belongs to the Church of Scientology, which condemns homosexuality.

In 2006, rumors had circulated after the star had been seen kissing a friend on the mouth when they boarded a jet. The actor has denied the news.
  34. Scythe Member

what a fag
  35. Anonymous Member

Actually it's relevant since Scientology claims to cure the gay.
  36. Anonymous Member

Re: Roger Gonnet un ex-scientologue qui utilise les méthodes de la scientologie!

hey jl man you're a genuine pain in the ass
    you really sucks
    stop complaining
    do something
    get a life
    enturbulate
  37. grebe Member

Re: Thierry Lamote: un psy qui veut se faire du fric avec la scientologie ?

I wish my French didn't suck. Dr. Lamote's article looks interesting and I wouldn't mind reading it (in English, or even Googly translated into English).
  38. grebe Member

Re: Thierry Lamote: un psy qui veut se faire du fric avec la scientologie ?

Oh sterile engueulade does not sound promising.
  39. Anonymous Member

Re: Je propose ce qui suit pour que cessent les exactions de certains

WhyWeGo.net

go go go
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.