Customize

Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by exOT8Michael, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Awesome news gottabrain. Hopefully Emma gets a nice payout. ASyd gets an assault conviction and Emma gets ???? something that she sounds happy about.

Merry Christmas Anonymous.
  2. AuntAnonymous Member

Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Good news!
    Again $cientology does their legal footbullet tech.

I especially like how the folks on ESMB are asking to give money to Emma but she doesn't need it right now. If the $cilon cult could only imagine, people beating down their door to give them money! lol
  3. BusinessBecky Member

much_love-1928.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rockyj Member

TOTAL FAIL!
  5. Emma Member

Hey guys! I thought it best to put this on this old thread as it kind of has a happy ending.

I got a call today from the Senior Detective in charge of investigating the two charges I was arrested on in November, to tell me they are dropping the investigation as there is insufficient evidence to proceed.

It's over.

I won't repeat myself. The thread on ESMB is here if you wanna read it.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?23763-Scientology-loses-again!
    • Like Like x 34
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh this is most excellent news Emma!
    ren-n-stimpy.gif
    HappyDance.gif
    • Like Like x 9
  8. hushpuppy Member

This is wonderful news Emma!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Lulzanne Member

Congratulations! The most effective cult footbullets are the time release footbullets. ANZO couldn't be failing any harder as it is and just as things for them seemed to be at their bleakest, Melbourne now has a bunch more detectives with chips on their shoulders over having been PA'd by the cult to shake down an innocent citizen as well as one more innocent citizen ready, able, and willing to turn up the volume as never before. All thanks to actions which they instigated on their own behalf over six months ago.

It would almost seem as if they were postulating their own destruction if it wasn't so obvious that they'd fail as hard at that as they have at everything else.

Good times.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. thefatman Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

LOL, the pedophile cult and its OSA clown fail again, for all the world to see, the past ten days has been misery for the cult & there is worse to come!!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Has anyone actually seen any DOX to confirm Emma ever was arrested?
  13. SwordofTruth Member

I hope you get some kind of compensation out of all this.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

I'll take her word over that of a fucking clam anyday.
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Sunset Sam Member

So no DOX then - just a whole lotta drama - sounds about right
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

If you think Emma is lying ask her. I don't, and I'm still waiting for dox that prove one, just ONE of the promised "abilities" scientology claims it can give people even exists.

Just one example of proof will do.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Malory Member

I never expected any other result but it'll be a relief to have it all cleared up for you Emma. Shame it took seven months and I hope you get some decent apologies from the police.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Emma Member

I'll happily post docs now that it's all over. I was advised not to until this point in time.

Here ya go:

Propertysiezurelog.jpg

Arrestsearchwarrant.jpg

I've blurred out my street address.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. xenubarb Member

Great. Now I've gotten my annual dose of Tory Magoo's "punctuation by animated emoticon" for the year.
    • Like Like x 6
  20. RightOn Member

fantastic news!!!
    what a horrible thing to go through.
    the cult loses again.
    cheers!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Nancy Beazley Member

Congratulations, Emma! This is a very good day!

How y'all doin' today, Church of Scientology?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. moarxenu Member

Emma's post deserves to be quoted in full:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...again!&p=589308&viewfull=1#post589308

• Like Like x 11
  23. Legion Member

fuck yeah, fuck you scientology
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Gary Moore Member

Excellent news!

LOL! One fuck-up after another! OSA takes it in the ass more than Miscavige lately!
  25. Demented LRH Member

I’ve been to Emma’s website couple of times as a guest. I’m a bit surprised that it was targeted – there are other anti-Scientology websites, why they were untouched?
    One of my friends is a white hacker. According to him, this is the most probable scenario – the website was hacked by someone who used it to launch DDOS attacks thus implicating Emma in illegal activities. Most likely, prior to DDOS attacks the site was experiencing technical difficulties, which would indicate that the hackers were gaining control of it.
    My friend says that CoS do not have their own hackers, they need outside help to do the hacking. There are some highly skilled Russian hackers for hire; rather than stealing credit card numbers, which could lead to their capture, they sell their services to anyone willing to pay substantial sums of money for all kinds of computer attacks (DDOS, viruses, etc). In all probability OSA hired the Russians to do this..
    Probably one of website’s patrons published something very damaging to the CoS. That could be either a copyrighted data or a criminal lawsuit showing CoS in a very unfavorable light.
  26. The Heretic Member

Those fucking Russians.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't surprise me. However... lay down with the devil and you might wake up with a fork in your ass...
  28. xenubarb Member

So Emma, does this mean our motorcycle tour is back on?

BTW, the dingos ate your spark plugs.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Rockyj Member

TOTAL UNFAIL ;-)
  30. Anonymous Member

Emma is win, scilontoleratery is fail.

How many more MASSIVE GLOBAL humiliations like this can you handle, David Miscavige??

I see Tom Cruise is doing Mission Impossible 4, he's a B-movie man now, Reitman's book, losing court cases all over the world, even Charlie fuckin Sheen is more credible a person.

David, you need to sort your shit out now, because even a rubber dinghy in Bonaire will run out of air sometime...
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

Oh and remind me, when did Miscavige last go on TV to address his multitude of followers ??

1997? Something like that?? With that Flash Gordon hairdo? On some cheap TV news set??

Dauntless, defiant, resolute huh Davey?

What, you scared of a few itty bitty squirrels??

Oh shit Davey, you ARE scared of squirrels! Even a little putz like Rathbun you gotta send Allender, that's weak as shit.

You ain't no leader, you ain't ma friend and I want ma damn money back you little dwarf bitch!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. The Heretic Member

Remind me how this classifies as a "MASSIVE GLOBAL" humiliation, please.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. moarxenu Member

Can we come too?

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Emma Member

Turn up like ^ this and we're ON!

That would be too much fun :)
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

Pain & Suffering aside for a moment - that cop has the handwriting of a zombie in the 2nd grade.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Good on ya, Ems. I will always come to your parties, and again - sorry about spilling the beans.
  37. jensting Member

Awesome! Congratulations

Jens
  38. xenubarb Member

The ride is on. We just have to get our bikes down under!
    • Like Like x 2
  39. ScnTO3 Member

This clearly shows that Emma was involved... It's just like hiring a hitman to do your dirty work...

• Like Like x 1
  40. anonamus Member

Must.. not ..feed ..the troll.. !
    • Like Like x 4