Customize

Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by exOT8Michael, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

legal stuff, bla bla bla...(have no clue)

but most importantly,
    EMMA, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O)
  2. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Can someone help me understand this, if I read a thread regarding a breaking news story or rumor such as the case with the cult's website being down and click on the link several times trying to get access to the site to see if it's true, or try to access a news site to read a breaking news article... I can be charged with a crime or have my home raided and personal belonging seized?

I easily refresh the score of games on various sports sites a couple hundred times during a game if it's a team I care about and the score is close.
  3. Smurf Member

I wouldn't be surprised. It seems to be law enforcement & prosecutor's resolve nowadays are to arrest & confiscate on the flimsiest of evidence and to work on sorting out the facts of the matter later, with no consideration to the victim in the situation.

This happened with Sean Carasov in Los Angeles when he was arrested on "evidence" provided by Rick Moxon.

So many times innocent people have been arrested and dragged through the swamp only to see the charges against them dropped later "in the interest of justice", i.e, law enforcement & prosecutors lack evidence to support the arrest in the first place.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

From what I have experienced and seen myself, I would say that the greatest "skills" (anti social thuggery) of OSA are still in the arenas of deliberate abuse of process of any Justice system and a gaming of law enforcement to target innocent citizens for the benefit of the criminal cult of Scientology. Moxon would appear to be the litigation hit man in this criminal injustice sort of mafia thingy. DM might be said to be the "ultimate "boss" though, in my honest opinion. COB as Capo Of Brutality? Slappy Maffy. LOL

It does need to be brought down for the good of Justice and for the safety of ordinary citizens.
  5. Anonymous Member

There has been a lot of talking and speculation no one know WTF the cops are going to do.
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

The fuckers have considered themselves above and beyond the laws of the land and all national laws for many years, Hubbard's contempt for any humans who don't (didn't) agree (governments, wogs and SP's) and follow his insanity has never been more obvious. Slappy Miss-Cabbage is a product of LRon, nothing less, nothing more, and they will continue to lie, cheat, and fabricate, anything that they think will be to their ultimate advantage (and it sure the fuck ain't about 'saving mankind').
    Giant, desperate scam... is run by little desperate scammers.
  7. Anonymous Member

You're assuming that the logs are fake. We don't know whether or not they are.

See above. I know that you're obviously convinced that there is foul play here fortunately for Scientology, it takes more than just bad puns to convince the courts of wrong doing.
  8. Major Boyle Member

Emma should install her operating system on a new hard disk and copy that data over from the old one before wiping it. The Cult may be installing spyware or key logger software.
  9. exOT8Michael Member

GOOD ADVICE TO EMMA ^^^^^
  10. Anonymous Member

Exactly how would the cult be installing this software when her computers are in custody of the police?
  11. exOT8Michael Member

Thx to Orson from another WWP thread.

Nobody can claim Emma has causing the taking down of Scientology websites as her own original thought, intention or plan. Check out the date this was posted to the internet.

I will just leave this here.

itstimeb.png
  12. Anonymous Member

r/ update in the op

do we still do that around here ? sorry been gone a while.
  13. DeathHamster Member

Good idea, but assumes two things not mentioned in this thread:
    1. That Emma is getting her PCs back any time soon.
    2. That the cult had access to those PCs while they were in police custody, rendering them tainted as evidence.
  14. Anonymous Member

Go outside and curb yourself for repeating Boyle's stupidity. I expect better from you. Not much better mind you, but better none the less.
  15. Ogsonofgroo Member

Of course I'm convinced there is foul play involved given the continuing (and very well documented) track record of culty behaviour. (and knowing Emma well enough to know better too)
    Oh, and which puns are you refering to? You assume there is such a thing as a 'good pun'?
    The part I bolded makes absolutely no fucking sense mon considering it is Emma who is accused of the 'wrong doing'. Context, learn it, do it.

Only an opinion with a question or two thrown in.
  16. exOT8Michael Member

No U.

If you knew how OSA thinks and acts from the inside and how it savors fair gaming "enemies" it is a good bet they will try something against Emma's hardware/files/apps if they can find a way.
  17. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Yeah they'll totally find a way to gain access to her computers that are INSIDE A POLICE FACILITY.
  18. DeathHamster Member

Probably not, but in the raids 15 years ago, the police and courts let Scientology grab the PCs and anything else not nailed down. I'm sure that they'd love to find a legal pretense to access it and snarf stuff like contact lists and email.

STALKING THE NET - - News - Denver - Westword
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

Tinfoily or not, I do understand what Micheal is saying, and I would put nothing past CoS, hell, they infiltrated the IRS, they manufactured all sorts of shit against Paulette C., they raided with the cops Arnie's home for the PC's, all sorts of shinanigans over the years... but even if it stretching the foil hat a fair bit, for emma's own piece of mind, I do not think that Boyle's suggestion is over the top, as unlikely as the percieved possibilities seem to many.
    Police facilities are not always as secure as one may assume, and there are many cases to back it up, shit, years ago we used to get some of the bestest drugs right out of their 'secure compound', hey, amazing what money can buy sometimes. (and Dhamster is right, it'd be the e-mails and real info they'd go after, small and quick-like, imho)
    Expect the best, prepare for the worst ain't always just an empty bag.
    Just a bit o' blather but I hope it all works out for her soon, I'm sure the news will be updated as things progress and the truth gets sorted out.
  20. Major Boyle Member

Judgeor prosecutor or police chief who's in the pocket of the cult can arrange to "examine the evidence" while alone. All he needs is a properly configured USB drive to infect the target system. This is what happened last year at the Department of Defense, where a presumed foreign agent infected many DOD machines with key loggers.
  21. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

1LF4d.jpg
  22. Anonymous Member

paranoia creeping in here

computer~s600x600.jpg

I'll just rely on predictable behavior patterns over and over, like Distract Tech. They like that one a lot.

original_distracting_wife_lr.jpg.jpeg
  23. BusinessBecky Member

3steps.png
  24. Anonymous Member

Finally, tech that works. tks, I've been doin' it so wrong.
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

Bestest tinfoil job ever (so far), or at least a one rating frikkin' awesome!
    1LF4d.jpg
  26. Anonymous Member

Why bother wearing the tin foil when you can live in it instead?

[IMG]
  27. DeathHamster Member

If your computers were taken away for several weeks, you wouldn't treat the returned boxes as suspect, no matter who had them?

you20gonna20get20raped.jpg&t=1.jpg

As well, if Emma had her browser set to save passwords for forums, online banking, etc, she should treat them all as compromised and change them right away.
  28. Nancy Beazley Member

Gee.

Ya think?
  29. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

I guess the big problem for the Co$ is that if Emma ha te rescources she can demonstrate that the Co$ regularly fakes evidence, in fact all evidence provided by the Co$ should be regarded as suspect.

I guess that demonstrating that a bot or other malware could have been responsible is difficult, but it should be possible to sow the seeds of doubt.

I think that somewhere along the line a international fund should be put together to fight cases against the Co$, shame someone like Bil Gates can't serve the cause of humanity by setting up a fund for this purpose. He could spare a paultry billion couldn't he.
  30. Gottabrain Member

Moxon & OSA have the same routine, over and over. Providing just enough evidence to get police intervention or sympathy, then compiling reams of pages of bits and pieces out of context to present a damning picture.

The proof of the incorruptibility of the evidence provided to the police lies with the cult. That won't be easy for them to prove.

But we wouldn't have to work terribly hard at proving the C of S habitually lies and deceives and has specifically targetted Emma out of thousands of people because she has hosted a site where victims could talk about the abuses.

If it is handled well, this can blow up the entire operation. Our dox can be included in the court testimonies and made public.

When Emma knows how much she needs for what, we'll all address that issue.
  31. Anonymous Member

None of that matters if there isn't anything to suggest that this evidence has been faked. Like it or not, the CoS isn't under investigation here, emma is. Let's not forget that it's also entirely possible that Emma is in fact guilty of the things for which she is being investigated.
  32. Anonymous Member

Agreed. I has a very hard time to believe that the cult gave fake evidence to the cops. She might have done the DDoS not thinking that she was violating the law. I also don't think that ESMB is the issue, the DDoS is.
  33. Anonymous Member

Doesn't matter if she is guilty not scientology doesn't care so why should the response, they want to get her to shut up, the response should be to get them to shut up, all's fair in love and war the Co$ says its at war with its critics, they will surely invent stuff to discredit her if the actual evidence doesn't. Personaly I don't think she is guilty, bt the Co$ will try everything it can to make it seem as though she is. Everything ncluding the kitchen sink should be thrown at them.
  34. Anonymous Member

Since you don't know shit, I suggest you acknowledge that in your posts.
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's always to be assumed, by default, anyway.
  36. Gottabrain Member

I am not discussing Emma's guilt or innocence on this and that is not my point. And I think that has been discussed ad nauseum on here, anyway. Sure, the possibility exists that she did it and it looks pretty bad at the moment. I paid attention to the discussions on this thread. Emma is not in a position to offer us anything on the forum to defend herself without giving up any legal advantage she may have by doing so.

I agree with you, Anon - their purpose in doing this is to get her to shut up and to try to discredit and defeat a key Aus critic. So let's make this blow up in their faces.

In Sailing, there is something called "tacking", which is setting a sail so precisely, that the force of a wind going in the opposite direction can still be harnessed to bring the boat where you want it to go. It takes a bit of effort but mostly skill and positioning.

The Cult has put tremendous effort into attacking Emma, but that doesn't mean the force of their efforts cannot be shifted to forward ours. In other words, there will come a time when we can use the media coverage, we can use their footbullets, we can use the exposure of this to show the cult's abuses. I don't know and I don't give a hoot what or who caused their website to go down for a few hours. Big fucking deal! They can stop crying over it already. The Cult is responsible for horrendous human rights abuses. It hurt me, my friends and countless others and it is still hurting people. When the legal footbullet opportunity is there (and it will be) the Cult is going to wish it never messed around with the Aussies.

AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!

boxing-kangaroo_lg.gif
  37. Anonymous Member

What's happening with this?
  38. Anonymous Member

Indeed.
    Why would the cult give fake evidence to the cops?
    It flies against all common sense, and several explicit HCOPLs.

They're the most ethical people on the planet. Why would they lie?

Yes.
    Emma is very possibly guilty of masterminding the SODD
    although she might not have realized that SODD was illegal. Her ethics are so out- she probably has no clue what she's doing.

Scientology doesn't have any problem with people who voice contrary opinions about them- in fact they are one of the strongest defenders of free speech anywhere. What they have a problem with, is people who sneakily break the law for no other reason than their own vicious, irrational bigotry.

I hope Emma can see the light, and renounce her violent criminal attacks against the only ones who can actually help. But first, let's drag her in the mud some more. <3
  39. Gottabrain Member

UPDATE FROM EMMA

UPDATE FROM EMMA FROM ESMB:

"I'm in a bit of weird situation with this legal matter.

Because I haven't been charged yet and because I don't want to give the CoS a headsup on what I'm planning to do with this, I find I can say very little publicly.

I guess I can say that I've been lawyer shopping and I'm very happy with my final choice of solicitor. He really gets the situation and has a plan to ...um ... Oh god I can't say anything!!

Now I have to be patient (my terminal weakness) for a few weeks until after Xmas and I will hopefully have some more news in the new year.

I guess I can also say that I'm not overwhelmed by this thing at all since seeing my lawyer. In fact I'm kinda like "bring it on beatch!" "

Request to Emma for Update - Ex Scientologist Message Board
  40. LocalSP Member

Re: UPDATE FROM EMMA

Yay!