Customize

Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by exOT8Michael, Nov 9, 2010.

1. exOT8Michael Member

Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

This just in.

Emma, apparently got raided at the request of C of S and 3 computers got confiscated.

I don't have more info from her and I don't have any way of contacting her.

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Shit that sucks.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Last I heard, wasting police time was a pretty serious offence. Desperate cult is desperate. And extremely stupid. Enjoy your footbullet, OSA.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Wonder why they decided to do this at this particular time... She's no longer the head of ESMB, right, or is there still some management stuff that she has to do that's really important that they wanted to fuck with?

Also, I find it amusing how the CoS can point to any given person and have the cops acting as their PA... I just assume they didn't submit any evidence whatsoever. If they don't have any, this is probably gonna backfire bigtime, ESMB is very likely to financially support her if she wants to sue for... whatever it is she can sue for.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

How did they get a search warrant? You can't just point a finger at someone and have the police barge in and take stuff. Without enough evidence Emma has grounds to sue the police.
  6. Anonymous Member

OK, this is fascinating to me.

What happened just before this cop-raid on Emma?

This morning (US time), Emma posted to Marty's site. Never saw her do that before. She was basically telling a poster there who was whining about ESMB to STFU. Marty said, essentially, 'Thanks for posting, Emma. Drama sux.' That was that.

Then this evening (US time; tomorrow morning NZ time) Emma gets hit with a CoS-instigated cop raid?

WTF?

Is OSA really, really, really that upset about the various anti-CoS camps saying a mere howdy across the fence?

I know, I know ... possible tinfoil. Fuck OSA anyway.
  7. Anonymous Member

I think some poons are in order.
    Just to inform sen xenaphon,although he cannot become involved in an investigation.
    And the media.
  8. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Say Howdey more across the fence and anoy OSA more
  9. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

ESBM's Emma taking part in the 2008 DDOS? LOL That's the funniest thing I've heard all week. Like she'd have a clue. Apparently OSA doesn't either. They may have been able to lie to the authorities and convince them for the time being but this smells like a footbullet of monumental proportions in the making.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Interesting also is what she posted this morning on ESMB.
    This is a thread like Marty has on his blog.... - Ex Scientologist Message Board
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

I might believe CoS may face some serious consequences for committing perjury (again) if someone can point an example of the police or prosecution actually holding the CoS responsible for such, and being charged. Though, I don't recall Moxon getting in deep shit after his stunt in Vegas. So I'll bet money CoS will walk away clean.
  13. Anonymous Member

CoS has IP's from the DDOS, Emma says Hi to Marty, Marty's blog has IP from Emma, Marty's blog is and has been hacked, CoS gets IP from the hack and somehow manipulates their records, to show her IP was part of DDOS?
  14. Emma Member

How the fuck did this get on FB?

I was trying to keep this low key untill I resolved it but it's too late now.

Will do a thread on ESMB and come back & link to it.

Goddammit.
  15. Anonymous Member

Lets put this in the possibilty/tinfoil section,and focus on what action,if any we should take.
  16. Rockyj Member

LMAO! Its like saying Bambi started the forest fire!

Fire.jpg
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

19. Anonymous Member

I don't know if this matters to anybody, but Emma has asked for STFU while she works this out.

Possible to give her some time to do so?
  20. Rockyj Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. firebug Member

Religious freedom watch had posted that Emma was involved in the DDoOS attacks

23. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Hive-mind will get info once Emms has sorted it a bit.

Yes it's a footbullet of massive proportions in the making, but then again, what from OSA isn't these days?

Was to be kept quiet while it got sorted - but shit happens.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Emma Member

25. exOT8Michael Member

Emma, thanks for the clarifications. Sorry it got leaked, as it was posted publicly, apparently mistakenly. Be brave and know you are in the right. This will turn into another big footbullet for Scientology.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Ok, you heard Emma. MODS, DELETE THIS THREAD.
  27. Anonymous Member

This ^^^is stupid.
  28. Anonymous Member

Not for scientology. Are you new here?
  29. Anonymous Member

Thanks for posting old RFW black propoganda.
  30. exOT8Michael Member

No U.

Incident is very unfortunate, and typical of OSA fair game crap, but thread is relevant and factual.
    See Emma's very concise clarification. I respect that.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

My tinfoil. My bad.

Raid on Emma was yesterday morning NZ time (not this morning NZ time). Her post at Marty's blog this a.m. (US time) was AFTER raid, not before.

Please resume alternate tinfoil hypothesizing now.
  32. Anonymous Member

+5 Internets in the humor category
  33. Emma Member

Post was made to Marty's blog because I was in a really bad mood.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Alternatively moonbat speculative bullshit if you're not into brevity.
  35. Rockyj Member

Emma, I just want to say I am sorry that one of most evil cults in the world: The Church (cough, cough, gag, cough, vomit, throw up, gag me with a spoon, cough again) of Scientology, is doing what this cult is known for which is their "FAIR GAME" policy that was written by dead cult leader LRH:
    Operation Clambake present: The Scientology Fair Game policy

This policy allowed CoS to:

The cult states this policy was canceled in 1968 however, exes like Marty Rathbun & Mike Rinder, who may have accused CoS's current leader, David Mascivage, who took over CoS after LRJ died (under VERY questionable circumstances) of re-igniting this policy, which was never really canceled at all.
    Why? Because they still think LRH was a saint they're more likely still brainwashed. Victims yes but also idiots.

Anyway, I am truly very sorry FOR you & your family going through this but have a feeling this will BACKFIRE on the cult, DM & the whole OSA gang big time!
  36. Anonymous Member

This sucks emma.
    We wish you the best.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. AnonyMary Member

possible tinfoil?

One has nothing to do with the other.
    You are clueless. Go read her post on ESMB about what happened when with the police raid.

Her post on Marty's blog this am was to reply to a liar who posted a lie there .
  38. thefatman Member

It's also important to note that in the so called cancellation letter, Hubbard wrote "this P/L does not change the treatment of SPs".

So Fair Game never really stopped, he just ordered that it stopped showing up on ethics orders and the like.
  39. Anonymous Member

Sen Xen knew yesterday. The media will get the story in due course.
  40. Re: Emma, ESMB Fair Gamed.

Desperate cult is desperate - terminally so.
    • Like Like x 1