Customize

Elliot Abelson turns up at Gold Base to advise Graham Berry on AGP

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Sponge, Sep 5, 2009.

1. TypingChimp Member

Re: Elliot Abelson turns up at Gold Base to advise Graham Berry on AGP

On a somewhat related note, do you know one thing I love about California, even though I've never been to [strike]gamble and get drunk there[/strike] visit? Anti-SLAPP legislation. Seriously, over the decades, how has the cult not been raped hard and repeatedly in court over this?
  2. Smurf Member

Because there hasn't been anyone with the time, effort & money to pursue cases against Scientology. Most attorneys shy away from any litigation involving Scientology because they know it will be a very time consuming, extremely expensive battle given the cult's well-reputed litigious nature and the millions of dollars the cult invests in their litigation budgets.

Scientology vs. the Internet: An Update and Response to Leisa Goodman

FAP - Anti-SLAPP
  3. Anonymous Member

AGP merely needs to avoid shiny white ubermenschen types with minority attendants in tow. Also, swingcoats.
  4. TypingChimp Member

Sad but true. Still, I would love to see them get SLAPPed like a prison bitch in court, and though I wish I could argue with your reasoning because that's an inconvenient, though factual, conclusion, I'll leave the ostrichtech to the Co$. As for the First Amendment Project link, icwutudidthar. Wait. I just followed the ling, and they actually reference themselves as FAP. I fapped.