Customize

Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodkin)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by stc, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Battletoads Member

Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

Fuck off osa.
  2. basil Member

Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

.. but it all adds up to make it worthwhile every little time we chip away at the cult.

Death of a thousand cuts, and all that.
  3. Anonymous Member

Well, if they are female and vaguely attractive (like Eli) then someone may use the photos for 'enjoyment' of some kind (for example, jerking off to it)

Plus, threads like this one will always come up on the first page of google whenever the Scilon's name is googled - and the piccy is helpful, as it ensures that innocent members of the public with the same name aren't mistaken as Culties.
  4. Anon777707777 Member

Suz, keep in mind that the more you get in the cult's face, the more likely it is that she will either be declared a PTS, provided you link all your actions to getting her back, or asked to contact you to tell you to stop (unlikely, but plausible if they get riled enough). So keep fighting the good fight, and get me the teacher's name who got her to join the SO...
  5. Anonymous Member

^^This.
    Anons could use any information about wrong doing at the school.

Don't give up hope Brit Mom, never underestimate the power of a mothers love or the ability of Anons to piss off the Scilons enough to make them blow your daughter.

I firmly believe that it is the abuse of children that will bring down the cult. We just need more concrete evidence and someone to point us in that direction, much the way Laura has done with her lawsuit.
  6. basil Member

I'll repost the information I got for this thread http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...iminon-greenfields-england-foi-request-38297/

If it's of any relevance, here's a Criminal Records Bureau response regarding the two East Grinstead sci-schools.

Information Requested:

How many CRB applications have been made in the name of Walsh Manor School and Greenfields School over the last 5 years

Response:

The CRB can confirm there has been a total of 285 applications received with potential employer listed as 'Walsh Manor School' or 'Greenfields School' over the last 5 years

Please find below a breakdown of this figure for each year over the last 5 years.

Code:
    GREENFIELDS SCHOOL WALSH MANOR SCHOOL Grand Total
    2004    34    4      38
    2005    41           41
    2006    57           57
    2007    95           95
    2008    50    4      54
    Grand Total 277    8    285
  7. Anonymous Member

Two hundred and eighty five??? 95 in 2007? Do schools routinely get this many complaints?

Either the complaints were unfounded, or the Scilons were able to deftly cover their tracks.
  8. basil Member

Not complaints, that's employment application forms for a police clearance check for working with young people.

Still a high number of CRB checks for such a small organisation that you wouldn't think would be hiring and firing that much.

Unless they have a huge turnover of staff - or get them cleared then trafficked elsewhere.

You need a "CRB Check" if you're working with children or the vulnerable - so the checks themselves aren't unusual, but a very high number is.
  9. paulc Member

They do seem high figures. Do we have any other such data for similar size schools though? Could it be worth randomly selecting say five other schools of similar size spread across the country and asking the same question to allow for comparisons?

Oh, and good work with the other FOI requests. The Freedom of Information Act is one thing the government should be praised for introducing. It seems you've made good use of it
  10. stc Member

I think it's Scientology finding out "What are you crimes?!?!?" of anyone it wants. Many probably have nothing to do with Greenfields School.
  11. Anonymous Member

It's not really acceptable for teachers to have sex with their pupils, even if they are over 16. (I'm talking generally now, not about Suze's daughter)

Scientology has it's own internal court system. I bet those teachers are on the high OT levels; I wouldn't be surprised if they were judges in these kangaroo courts.
  12. Anonymous Member

So, any more hot Sea Org chicks?
  13. Anonymous Member

I would imagine that they are using the school to bring people into the country, as
    you suggested, then move then along to another place.
  14. basil Member

... or using it as a proxy to do "background checks" on dox'd anons, as someone else already mentioned.

Nothing would surprise me any more, to be honest.
  15. 3rdMan Member

general084-1.jpg
    ...wait...maybe jail-bait...worth it?
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

18. Anon777707777 Member

16, legal, I'd hit it.
  19. stc Member

20. Anonymous Member

This information should be highlighted in a new thread
  21. genoramix Member

^^^pretty much this
  22. fitch2000 Member

In one of the exes stories from exscientologykids.com, she talked about recruiters from the sea org hanging around her school constantly. Of course she wound up joining them.

Wonder if the Smith's will let them recruit at their school?
  23. Anonymous Member

still being a creepy stalker i see. Always focusing on pictures of young girls... interesting really.
  24. Anonymous Member

Female
    Birthday: September 22, 1992
    Hometown: East Grinstead, United Kingdom
    Relationship Status: Single
    Interested In: Men
    Looking For: Friendship
    Religious Views: Scientologist

Birthday:
    September 22, 1992
    running, ballet, tap, modern, jazz, any kinda sport, singing,
    acting and art. I am just really active.
    Interests: Dancing, sport, art, singing and well boys.
    [/QUOTE]

Looks like she's jail bait looking for men, boys and love.
  25. Anonymous Member

Looks like she's jail bait looking for men, boys and love.[/QUOTE]

Go back to 12chan.
  26. XenuPhobic Member

Go back to 12chan.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]

I mean, it's not like she's naked straddling a blow-up doll of Lord Xenu, while getting double teamed by Tommy Davis and David Miscavige, whilst they scream at her "what are your crimes?"
    Too much?
  27. Anonymous Member

16 is legal in the UK. She's been good to go for nearly a year.

Not that CoS cares about Wog Consent laws, of course... If Daddy weren't so important in the cult, she'd have been routed into the Sea Org as a Tasty 2D Treat a long time ago.
  28. Anonymous Member

Glad too see you don't find all stalking creepy.

I too long for the days when stalking was a gentleman's persuit, and none but the noble artistocracy could haunt the soft footsteps of fair ladies which they did with the refined class which distinguished their highborn bloodlines.
  29. Antagone Member

Not all of it - still 17 over here in Northern Ireland.
  30. basil Member

31. Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

inb4 Jack The Ripper
  32. Anonymous Member

She's not a young girl, she's a trillions of years old thetan - So it's OK.
  33. Anonymous Member

Enjoy your retarded horrible dialect, Ian Paisley and bombs.
  34. Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

35. Anonymous Member

36. RolandRB Member

God, she's fucking gorgeous!
  37. Sponge Member

^Roldand, you must have taken the bandwidth over the edge when you posted that, lol...

scientology-london.com
    Disabled
    This website has been disabled!
    The reason may include failure to pay for the
    service or usage beyond the agreed limits.
  38. Anonymous Member

Thats a shame.
    Useful site was useful.
  39. Anonymous Member

On another note I'd forgotten that's it's not long till she can be ploughed on camera.
  40. Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

Someone called Rosa put some spam onto the wiki. Anons take care! Any website that puts spam on Anonymous and asks for a contact telephone number in exchange for any service may give contact details to Scientologists.